STOP CURSING SO MUCH

72 posts

Flag Post

I’m really angry right now. No matter how many people I ignore, more potty mouthes come. _

Flag Post

8 year olds with no life make up half the game, what did you expect?

Flag Post
Originally posted by nimbus125:

8 year olds with no life make up half the game, what did you expect?

The hell isn’t this game for kids???? Or are kids cussing there mouths……
(kids are very mature these days, and very nasty too……..)

Flag Post

i am against this.

i love swearing

Flag Post

Kids?!?!?!?!? Mature?!?!? WTH are you talking about? Mature people don’t swear for no reason, They don’t make a lot of random virginity jokes. Kids have been anything but mature, Might just be all the T.V shows

Flag Post

ya, xbox live is “very” mature LOL

Flag Post

get them to the clean side for ones _

Flag Post
Originally posted by lobie8:

I’m really angry right now. No matter how many people I ignore, more potty mouthes come. _

who gives a shit.

Flag Post

Only the stupidest of the stupidest teenagers would play a little virtual mouse game! Kids under the age 10 are getting used to this cussing stuff and it makes me nervous because if I were a parent and I let my kid play this game with a bunch of cussing going on I’d report and sue Tigrounette because guess what… THE KIDS WILL START SWEARING TOO! WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE AN 8 YEAR OLD SWEARING!? I WOULDN’T! I’m somewhat happy they have the ignore button, but things like that are getting out of hand… older children such as teens are setting bad exsamples for all the kids 10- in age. It’s not good, not mature, not good at all! STOP SWEARING! I believe this game should be appropriate for all ages and if cussing doesn’t stop… Tigrounette won’t be liked by some people anymore… including ME…

Flag Post

Maybe they should warn every time they curse/swear and after 3 times, banned for a week. 10 times for 5 weeks, 20 times for forever. Or they could just put every bad word, and just make it disappear. For example, “What the ____”
the last word will be not there. (Im with this too, you know) -Mouse222

Flag Post

Mouse222 thats a bit mean 20 swears forever thats just cruel, i think every time they swear they could lose cheese get banned for 1 day but mouse222 your making it too long. well there are teens playing and this is mainly for Teens.

Flag Post

Maybe the 2nd idea will work… or our ideas will be put together.

Flag Post

they should just add in some sort of thing to make all the words just get replaced with * or something like that so then people dont have to keep ignoring people but then you will also have to make sure all the ways they can spell it is blocked so they dont put other letters of spaces between the words

it may help to have the sort of thing platform racing 3 has they just replace the bad words with things

Flag Post

can’t see why they don’t add in a censor, or if the older people REALLY want a censor, they could find a way to authenticate that your old enough to get by it

Flag Post

This game is full of immature 9-10 year old who already know how to swear, There is no point in adding a censor because most of them swear everyday IRL.

Flag Post

still more and more kids will join and play and start swearing cause idiots thinks its cool to swear and curse for no reason cause people do it on the internet all kids games (i dont understand how kids who swear and curse find a game about mice fun)

Flag Post

I wish there could be a little “Message” that if you were to swear actions were to be happening and I’m just blown away with how many people cuss!

Flag Post

bump…
JUST for your info…
its called a freedom of speech

Flag Post

Ah, children playing with children.

If you tell people not to swear, they will swear to annoy you. Most of us learn this in kindergarten.

This is closely followed by the old ‘Sticks and Stones’ rule.

Originally posted by PAIGEEPY:

… if I were a parent and I let my kid play this game with a bunch of cussing going on I’d report and sue Tigrounette because guess what… THE KIDS WILL START SWEARING TOO! WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE AN 8 YEAR OLD SWEARING!? I WOULDN’T! I’m somewhat happy they have the ignore button, but things like that are getting out of hand… older children such as teens are setting bad exsamples for all the kids 10- in age. It’s not good, not mature, not good at all! STOP SWEARING! I believe this game should be appropriate for all ages and if cussing doesn’t stop… Tigrounette won’t be liked by some people anymore… including ME…

First of all, I highly doubt you will successfully sue anyone for swearing. Good luck, though. Secondly, your job as a parent is to teach your kids what’s right, not try and parent everyone else’s kids. Hopefully you’ve figured this out before you breed. And finally, I like how you mentioned ‘maturity’. Your final sentence is the epitaph of maturity.

You have options. You are able to choose a different tab so as not to see the chat box. You are able to block people you don’t want to see.

Quit whining and act like the adults (or at least the maturity level) you’re pretending to be.

Flag Post

its still freedom of speech.

Flag Post

Little kiddy’s learning from trolls D:
But that’s the whole point of this game anyways so BLARGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by static11:

its still freedom of speech.

I don’t think you understand freedom of speech…

Flag Post
Originally posted by xOutrageous:

First of all, I highly doubt you will successfully sue anyone for swearing. Good luck, though. Secondly, your job as a parent is to teach your kids what’s right, not try and parent everyone else’s kids. Hopefully you’ve figured this out before you breed. And finally, I like how you mentioned ‘maturity’. Your final sentence is the epitaph of maturity.

godspeed to you!

Flag Post
Originally posted by HerrSchnuff:
Originally posted by xOutrageous:

godspeed to you!

+1

Flag Post

I agree that something should be done about the swearing, it seems to be all I see sometimes. I say add a report feature for swearing, put on a filter or at least let me turn off chat so I don’t have to look at it.