Game Suggestion/Ideas page 2

556 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicLord:

The game could use some kind of PvP colosseum or something, but without risk of losing troops. They would fight for items, prestige and such. Also, there are unused building spaces. I think the devs are planning on creating a market and a blacksmith building, so that takes up 2 of the 4 empty spaces. One of those two spaces could be the arena for PvP. As for the last spot, I am not too sure of what could be there. Perhaps something to give population and workers another element to their usage.

Also, make whatever nationality you have chosen have a certain buff and stat lowering effects, for added game depth. Each nation should also each have some nation specific units. There could be a few units scattered between the existing ones, but the best and final unit would be nation specific. Like a super soldier, super wall defense, or super catapult and such. They would be stated before picking your nation, so when you go into the game, you know what you will be good at. I feel this would give the game a lot of flare.

I also feel there should be a series of buildings where you can only have 1 of in your city. The prereq would be to have all other standard buildings built. Then with this final building space, you pick from a list of buildings which add to what kind of city you will have. It could be a resource booster, and army booster, faster recruiting booster, better inn booster, etc. Just a whole ton of things to choose from to make your city feel unique.

The map could also use some new things. There should be some sort of thing where if you occupy it, it yields to you additional resources per hour. Like a Iron Mine would increase iron etc. There should also be NPC armies that people could attack. Not just a wilderness. But an army that you seek out in accordance with perhaps some quests or such. It would be more similar to a real player’s army with troop variety.

These are all just ideas, but I feel I good number of them could easily be implemented, and some have worked well in other games of this genre.

Wow, really good ideas. Thanks for offering so many and we will take them into consideration. Many thanks!!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicLord:
Originally posted by TheForumer:

@KakkoiiBishounen: If I remember correctly the developer(s) stated that they will be adding a marketplace for trading and selling of resources and other things in return for coins and more resources depending on what you are trading for.

@EpicLord: I like your idea about the PvP (Player versus Player) Colosseum and fully support it. As for the nationality part of your post, I’m not to sure, but I thing the different nation you choose are different servers, correct me if I’m wrong.

For nationality, it does not choose different servers. Initially I thought it was, but I see all nations on the map, and there are not enough players to support all of those servers. I think there is just one big server with all players on it at the moment.

Well, for nationality, it does not mean that you are choosing different servers. It is designed for new feature that is inside the plan.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KakkoiiBishounen:

I was talking about this with a couple other players in-game.

As it stands, there is a block in which if a player is <5x your prestige then you cannot attack the person. However, all around my area at the very least, there is an abundance of players that have since abandoned their cities, some with 0 population and coins.

As a fix, it might be good to change the system a little so that if a person has been inactive for let’s say 10 days to a month that their city no longer gets the <5x prestige protection and is free game for all players who want to attack them. Otherwise, these cities will just be sitting there, taking up space with no benefit to those who actually dedicate to the game. Alternatively, we can also have an autodeletion of inactive players/cities so that it would allow more space for wilderness to appear.

Good suggestion. I think many players have the same problem. I will propose it soon. Thanks:)

 
Flag Post

Can you create some more types of wildernesses available? Right now, there’s a really steep learning curve between hills and forests.

Also, a suggestion for the heroes. How about the ability to appoint a hero the Guardian Hero of a city? The Guardian would be give a calculated boost to resource production as well as the ability to produce coins based on their level and intelligence

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

Can you create some more types of wildernesses available? Right now, there’s a really steep learning curve between hills and forests.

Also, a suggestion for the heroes. How about the ability to appoint a hero the Guardian Hero of a city? The Guardian would be give a calculated boost to resource production as well as the ability to produce coins based on their level and intelligence

Hi, as for adding more wildernesses , we will take it into consideration.

Currently, the heroes cannot produce resources or coins themselves.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LordOfAges:
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

Can you create some more types of wildernesses available? Right now, there’s a really steep learning curve between hills and forests.

Also, a suggestion for the heroes. How about the ability to appoint a hero the Guardian Hero of a city? The Guardian would be give a calculated boost to resource production as well as the ability to produce coins based on their level and intelligence

Hi, as for adding more wildernesses , we will take it into consideration.

Currently, the heroes cannot produce resources or coins themselves.

Great, but do you think you can add any way to earn more coins faster or hourly, because coins is the major problem for me, resources I can deal with: I know I have to wait, but I was wondering if you could implement some like an hourly reward of coins. Also, I know of the daily repetitive quest Levy, but 50 coins every 10 minutes seems to…plain or not effective.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheForumer:
Originally posted by LordOfAges:
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

Can you create some more types of wildernesses available? Right now, there’s a really steep learning curve between hills and forests.

Also, a suggestion for the heroes. How about the ability to appoint a hero the Guardian Hero of a city? The Guardian would be give a calculated boost to resource production as well as the ability to produce coins based on their level and intelligence

Hi, as for adding more wildernesses , we will take it into consideration.

Currently, the heroes cannot produce resources or coins themselves.

Great, but do you think you can add any way to earn more coins faster or hourly, because coins is the major problem for me, resources I can deal with: I know I have to wait, but I was wondering if you could implement some like an hourly reward of coins. Also, I know of the daily repetitive quest Levy, but 50 coins every 10 minutes seems to…plain or not effective.

Currently, for new players, we have free package with free coins to give away. We believe this will help in some ways. For other players, we currently encourage them to win coins through other ways including finishing quests and marketplace (coming soon).
However, we will think about more alternatives. Thanks for your suggestion:)

 
Flag Post

It’s one thing to attract people to a game with free coins; it’s another entirely to keep those new people playing the game when they run out and feel they are being limited.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

It’s one thing to attract people to a game with free coins; it’s another entirely to keep those new people playing the game when they run out and feel they are being limited.

Exactly how I felt, I’m actually just starting over to better equip myself and plan things more effectively.

 
Flag Post

Building Suggestion
An infirmary for wounded troops, so we don’t have to constantly rebuild lost troops.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

Building Suggestion
An infirmary for wounded troops, so we don’t have to constantly rebuild lost troops.

Wounded troops? Infirmary? I really don’t like the idea, but if it were implemented it would probably help.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

Building Suggestion
An infirmary for wounded troops, so we don’t have to constantly rebuild lost troops.

nice:)

 
Flag Post

Quest Suggestion
Add more routine quests (i.e. one for each technology level, building level, etc.). Most games like Lord of Ages (i.e. Caesary, Heroes of Gaia, etc) have quests for each tech and building level, whereas this game doesn’t.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

Quest Suggestion
Add more routine quests (i.e. one for each technology level, building level, etc.). Most games like Lord of Ages (i.e. Caesary, Heroes of Gaia, etc) have quests for each tech and building level, whereas this game doesn’t.

I second this, there aren’t really anymore quests to do that don’t involve sending out troops to attack a wilderness (even though this really isn’t a routine quest).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Richard545:
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

Quest Suggestion
Add more routine quests (i.e. one for each technology level, building level, etc.). Most games like Lord of Ages (i.e. Caesary, Heroes of Gaia, etc) have quests for each tech and building level, whereas this game doesn’t.

I second this, there aren’t really anymore quests to do that don’t involve sending out troops to attack a wilderness (even though this really isn’t a routine quest).

Well, we will take it into consideration. Thanks:)

 
Flag Post

World Map Suggestion
Create buildings on the world map that people can fight over. Controlling one of these buildings would give production rate boosts, attribute (attack/defense/speed, etc) boosts, and bonuses.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

World Map Suggestion
Create buildings on the world map that people can fight over. Controlling one of these buildings would give production rate boosts, attribute (attack/defense/speed, etc) boosts, and bonuses.

Great advice. Thanks.

 
Flag Post

I have a suggestion that can probably be implemented into the soon to come marketplace or the store:
How about adding items you can buy with coins, such as war ensigns, tractors and etc. I’m not saying that every item in the game should be eligible to buy with coins but just the basic items, like I said before tractor, war ensigns, etc. These items could be sold for a reasonable price – say like the Tractor item could be sold for 500-1000 coins and so.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheForumer:

I have a suggestion that can probably be implemented into the soon to come marketplace or the store:
How about adding items you can buy with coins, such as war ensigns, tractors and etc. I’m not saying that every item in the game should be eligible to buy with coins but just the basic items, like I said before tractor, war ensigns, etc. These items could be sold for a reasonable price – say like the Tractor item could be sold for 500-1000 coins and so.

The only problem I see with this suggestion is this; it would mean that for anyone starting out, the cost would be prohibitively high, but for anyone who’s played for awhile, it would be extremely cheap. Keep in mind that the swamps give around 20-60 coins, hills give 70-160, and forests give 300-600.

Another idea would be to give daily quests that reward you for attacking a specific number of wilds with items (i.e. Successfully attack 5 hills to receive 2 Senior Speedup Tokens, etc). This would prevent the extreme exploitation of this by high-level players, and would also give rewards.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:
Originally posted by TheForumer:

I have a suggestion that can probably be implemented into the soon to come marketplace or the store:
How about adding items you can buy with coins, such as war ensigns, tractors and etc. I’m not saying that every item in the game should be eligible to buy with coins but just the basic items, like I said before tractor, war ensigns, etc. These items could be sold for a reasonable price – say like the Tractor item could be sold for 500-1000 coins and so.

The only problem I see with this suggestion is this; it would mean that for anyone starting out, the cost would be prohibitively high, but for anyone who’s played for awhile, it would be extremely cheap. Keep in mind that the swamps give around 20-60 coins, hills give 70-160, and forests give 300-600.

Another idea would be to give daily quests that reward you for attacking a specific number of wilds with items (i.e. Successfully attack 5 hills to receive 2 Senior Speedup Tokens, etc). This would prevent the extreme exploitation of this by high-level players, and would also give rewards.

I kind of agree with what the InfiniteHunter said

 
Flag Post

Fortune Roulette suggestion
After the update, it seems that the Fortune Roulette is becoming a little too complicated. Before, you could get almost anything from the Roulette; now, you’re limited to just a few items. Also, in the past, you were guaranteed an item, no matter what happened. With the new roulette, there’s no guarantee of getting anything. In Caesary, you’re guaranteed an item, as long as you have a Zodiac Goat.

I think this can be improved in two ways. Either (A), you restore the old Roulette system, or (B), open up the reward system of the new Roulette to more items and offer a small consolation prize if the person didn’t win anything.

Key and Box suggestion
Get rid of the keys. Seriously. I (and quite a few other people, I suspect) find it very annoying when I get a box that needs a key to open it and I don’t have the key. Either that, or do some sort of Daily Quest where you can get keys (i.e. trade two Coin Boxes for one Silver Key).

Unit suggestion
Right now, most of the units have very similar stats. For instance, Archers have an attack value of 100, whereas Artillery has an attack value of 130. In reality, though, I suspect Artillery would be much, much more powerful. My suggestion is to make the unit stats more varied in terms of attack and defense, and at the same time, to raise the cost of the more expensive units.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

Fortune Roulette suggestion
After the update, it seems that the Fortune Roulette is becoming a little too complicated. Before, you could get almost anything from the Roulette; now, you’re limited to just a few items. Also, in the past, you were guaranteed an item, no matter what happened. With the new roulette, there’s no guarantee of getting anything. In Caesary, you’re guaranteed an item, as long as you have a Zodiac Goat.

I think this can be improved in two ways. Either (A), you restore the old Roulette system, or (B), open up the reward system of the new Roulette to more items and offer a small consolation prize if the person didn’t win anything.

Key and Box suggestion
Get rid of the keys. Seriously. I (and quite a few other people, I suspect) find it very annoying when I get a box that needs a key to open it and I don’t have the key. Either that, or do some sort of Daily Quest where you can get keys (i.e. trade two Coin Boxes for one Silver Key).

Unit suggestion
Right now, most of the units have very similar stats. For instance, Archers have an attack value of 100, whereas Artillery has an attack value of 130. In reality, though, I suspect Artillery would be much, much more powerful. My suggestion is to make the unit stats more varied in terms of attack and defense, and at the same time, to raise the cost of the more expensive units.

Hi, as for the fortune roulette, we will update the prizes that Lucky Card can exchange for from time to time.

 
Flag Post

You should first make game fully playable and functional first. You see that when i first time entered in game nothing didnt work. Im expecting and wishing that this game becomes playable. Good luck with that

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

You should first make game fully playable and functional first. You see that when i first time entered in game nothing didnt work. Im expecting and wishing that this game becomes playable. Good luck with that

I tell you don’t know much English, but “nothing didn’t work” means everything worked. Anyways, it was probably a one-time glitch that might of happened because it was your first time playing. Or it could have been because of the update that was recently introduced.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheForumer:
Originally posted by Maik50:

You should first make game fully playable and functional first. You see that when i first time entered in game nothing didnt work. Im expecting and wishing that this game becomes playable. Good luck with that

I tell you don’t know much English, but “nothing didn’t work” means everything worked. Anyways, it was probably a one-time glitch that might of happened because it was your first time playing. Or it could have been because of the update that was recently introduced.

Now i know the reasons for that “Error” you see my flash-player or java wasnt enough to upkeep game and when i later updated that the game worked perfectly well. Im actually enjoying from this game now and you can be sure that i will find and search some gliches/bugs or make suggestions. Btw i support that PvP idea. Every idle game needs that kinda thing