Game Suggestion/Ideas page 21

556 posts

Flag Post

And a market to sell other heroes to other players.

Flag Post

It looks like population increases when soldiers are recruited but doesn’t decrease when they are killed. This should be fixed.

Flag Post

yah..thanks..we checked it and will fix:)

Flag Post
Squirrels, squirrels, squirrels, squirrels Squirrels, squirrels, squirrels, squirrels Squirrels, squirrels, squirrels, squirrels Squirrels, squirrels, squirrels, squirrels Squirrels, la, la, la, la Squirrels, la, la, la, la Squirrels, la, la, la, la Squirrels, la, la, la, la Squirrels, squirrels, squirrels, squirrels Squirrels, squirrels, squirrels, squirrels Squirrels, squirrels, squirrels, squirrels Squirrels, squirrels, squirrels, squirrels S-Q-U-I-R-R-E-L S-Q-U-I-R-R-E-L S-Q-U-I-R-R-E-L S-Q-U-I-R-R-E-L S-Q-U-I-R-R-E-L S-Q-U-I-R-R-E-L S-Q-U (Ah, man, need another breath on that one) Squirrels, la, la, la, la Squirrels, la, la, la, la Squirrels, la, la, la, la Squirrels, la, la, la, la Squuirreeeeelllllllllsssssss

Flag Post

This game needs some squirrels

Flag Post

Hey indy whats this spam about I mean really?

Flag Post

I think this game needs squirrels

Flag Post

Hey indy what are you exactly mean?

Flag Post

Well I think hes addicted to squirrels and is just spamming the place.

Flag Post

You know when I recomended that you can plunder coins well when in the attack menu there is a certain place that only plunders coins and there would be a maximum amount of coins that can be plundered.

Flag Post

in the attack menu you just can send the coins to the others, and you can get the coins from attacking the wilds

Flag Post

Well with the recent updates with the new wildernesses well some newer wildernesses that are the levels bewtween the swamp and valley would be nice (:

Flag Post

:)

Flag Post

pls remove this > " only 5 kinds of troops allowed" from those new wilds which only make everything depend on luck . It doesn’t really matter how good my troops and heroes are , the moment the wilds’ troops dodge a few times , my troops will sure get hit and die. It is not reasonable to lose a few thousands of troops everyday by hitting those new wilds .

Flag Post

it will make the game more challenge, you can lv up your troops training :)

Flag Post

sevenkan the new wilds in s99 are bullcrap as our limit is 40K troops.

Flag Post

Personly I think you should put the lucky back to 1 free one a day. Plus the new wilds are fun because of the challenge games are horrid if you cant have a challenge.

Flag Post

Nevermind the lucky card part.

Flag Post

now, no matter you have lucky card or not, we will send one free to you under the daily bonus..

Flag Post

Server Merge

Flag Post

I think that we should be able to exchange keys up per amount of keys 1 person has like 25 bronze key’s to 1 silver key and 10 silver key’s to 1 gold key

Flag Post

:)

Flag Post

Some of the servers are getting a little dead right now. Part of the reason is because nothing new has come out. Please come out with something big. I believe that a server merge would be a great idea because it brings two almost dead servers with only the bigger players and some other players here and there that play to battle it out. Some servers are locked down pretty much so this would change up the game and make more people play a lot more.

Flag Post

sorry for the inconvenience, we will not working on merge any more. coz some of pros we can not issued..

Flag Post

Are you currently working on an update that would bring some new things or more excitment to attract more players and keep some playing? For example, I think you should make more to Alliance wars. Have some kind of an objective instead of just killing the crap out of each other until further notice. I was thinking of having outposts or a capital city or something where the Alliances could own which would give the Alliance and every player in it a bonus in resources or attack and defense. Or have something where there are NPC Cities in which you can attack for resources and coins? Just ideas that have had while playing this game.