Game Suggestion/Ideas page 3

556 posts

Flag Post

I also have few suggestions here that game developer should add:

-Get a market so i could sell/buy resources. Trading among all the players would be nice too
- You should find your own rank by just clicking only few times
-That PvP would be really appreciated, homever it would be more like simulator so you wont loose any of your troops

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

I also have few suggestions here that game developer should add:

-Get a market so i could sell/buy resources. Trading among all the players would be nice too
- You should find your own rank by just clicking only few times
-That PvP would be really appreciated, homever it would be more like simulator so you wont loose any of your troops

A market is on the way, the developer has confirmed this.
To find your rank just search for your Lord Name under the rank section.
I’m not sure about the PvP, I think the developers has something in mind, but since it’s dominating game against other players it wouldn’t make sense to fight locally.

Flag Post

Hi Forumer, thanks for helping out. Also Maik50, your suggestions are appreciated. Have fun !

Flag Post

Im not sure about this but it looks like that heroes dont regenerate energy automatically. Please fix that. Thank you

Flag Post

Im not sure about this but it looks like that heroes dont regenerate energy automatically. Please fix that. Thank you

They’re not supposed to. You get more energy every time your hero levels up.

Flag Post

Well how can i level up them i cant march them at battle field. Theres also no castella option availadable so levelling heroes up is impossible (atleast to me) if you have any ideas how are you going to do that please reply

Flag Post

Well how can i level up them i cant march them at battle field. Theres also no castella option availadable so levelling heroes up is impossible (atleast to me) if you have any ideas how are you going to do that please reply

They should atleast allow the hero to regenerate 5 energy a day, so its atleast able to get some exp. Other wise the hero is not useful anymore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JonaruFPC:

They should atleast allow the hero to regenerate 5 energy a day, so its atleast able to get some exp. Other wise the hero is not useful anymore.

I agree with this, but remember you can use energy drinks to recover your energy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Richard545:
Originally posted by JonaruFPC:

I agree with this, but remember you can use energy drinks to recover your energy.

Energy drinks are not free!

Flag Post
Energy drinks are not free!

You have a point, but remember I agreed with you. :P

Flag Post

The problem with the energy system isn’t that it prevents you from gaining and applying attack bonuses, it’s that if you don’t know in the first place that energy doesn’t regenerate, you could use up a hero’s energy on useless tasks that don’t give him experience.

One way to fix this would be to add in a small section in the tutorial about heroes or (as JonaruFPC suggested) to add a base +5 energy each day, possibly in a daily quest.

Flag Post

Allright heres a new suggestion there should be “accept all quests” like in HoG since theres so many quests especially daily and alliance quests

Flag Post

cool they added recall troops abillity

Flag Post

That’s always been there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

That’s always been there.

Well i did noticed it now but im very sure that green button wasnt front of that info that tells my troops movement. Maybe they just added “quick” option or im just dummy

Flag Post

Transport Resources suggestion
In the Transport Resources window, show the maximum amount of each resource the destination city can hold in addition to the amount of resources it currently has. The was things are now, I have to go back and forth between towns trying to remember how much to send.

Flag Post

So they finally added market but one buy can cost 4000 coins! thats way too much! With that sum you can only get 20000 lumber

Flag Post

So they finally added market but one buy can cost 4000 coins! thats way too much! With that sum you can only get 20000 lumber

It is pretty high, so sell now and stockpile the coins before they change it ;)

Flag Post

I have an suggestion about equipment for the heros. If people could bid on pieces of equipment placed by other player, we could get rid on unwanted equpment and earn gold, while others get pieces of armor they want.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Infernos666:

I have an suggestion about equipment for the heros. If people could bid on pieces of equipment placed by other player, we could get rid on unwanted equpment and earn gold, while others get pieces of armor they want.

Hi Indernos666, nice suggestion:). We’ll take it into consideration. and welcome more.

Flag Post

Workshop Suggestion
Allow the workshop to be leveled to level 20. For each level increase you get an additional 1% chance of a successful forge (i.e. if you have a 75% chance of forging something and you have a level 5 workshop, you get a 75+5=80% chance of a successful forge.

Research Suggestion
Now that we have the workshop, could we add a research skill to increase the chance of a successful forge?

Flag Post

Workshop Suggestion
Allow the workshop to be leveled to level 20. For each level increase you get an additional 1% chance of a successful forge (i.e. if you have a 75% chance of forging something and you have a level 5 workshop, you get a 75+5=80% chance of a successful forge.

Research Suggestion
Now that we have the workshop, could we add a research skill to increase the chance of a successful forge?

This sounds good because i have noticed that forging success rate is always based on low amount of luck

Flag Post

Workshop Suggestion

Research Suggestion

This sounds good because i have noticed that forging success rate is always based on low amount of luck

Thanks for the advice. We’ll think about that.:)

Flag Post

er there still some slot to build more building i suggest to build a Bunker [ to hide troop from otherplayer attack] you know when a whole alliance attack you sure you can’t stand on that and it will be great if the defender have something to save their troop.

Flag Post

Research Suggestion
Add a research option to increase the chances of having either (A), a higher-intelligence hero appearing in the inn, (B), a lower cost for hero recruitment, or ©, both.