Game Suggestion/Ideas page 19

556 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by lala1992:

I start to think Benedetto is right , some of the players spend all their time farming the inactive lol .This is really meaningless.

Some day at some point, everyone will have understood what I am saying since months…

Oh, and thanks for all the insults along the way ;)

Flag Post

Thank u for your opinions.

Flag Post

I think the prestige should be more useful. Now I can’t find any difference between player with 3 million prestige and player with 2 million prestige. I have a suggestion here , each 100k of prestige will get extra bonus 1% of Lord’s defense and attack. Most of the top player achieved everything , and it is quite pointless to continue chasing the prestige . This is the main reason why some top player become inactive or playing lesser and lesser .Get extra bonus Lord’s attack and defense for each 100k prestige will let everyone know it is worth to continue playing this game even the reached the max lvl (lvl20). The longer they play the stronger their are :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by lala1992:

I think the prestige should be more useful.

I welcome and applaud this idea.

Indeed – as I have pointed out many times before – in its current state prestige is USELESS.
In fact, it is actually limiting (5*limit, much?). So there is not a single good in-game incentive to pursue prestige. At least I cannot think of one right now.

Not sure whether what you proposed is a good way of making prestige more interesting or whether it is in good balance with the rest of the dynamics.

But definitely, it would be awesome if prestige would be more interesting, like SO MANY OTHER THINGS IN THE GAME. (All currently covered up by the silly free resource farming game this has become.)

Flag Post

lala1992, thank u for the idea. It sounds good.
I will forward it to our dev.

Flag Post

plz take away the in active i have to go around 1 while growin my city so i can’t complete my planned strategy.

Flag Post

LOL. best post eva. :P haha. laughin beyond words.

Flag Post

We will delete the inactive players at a regular time.

Flag Post

before your government is democratic? ;)

Flag Post

1. Setup autodismiss low level heroes
2. Setup autosell for low level items
3. More use from spies: allow inactive spies not just eat :) but, say, gather/update info about wilderness and keep ‘spy report’ – what caves/etc. are in neighbourhood. More spies assigned – more up-to date inf, wider radius of information gathering
4. Allow hero assignment to espionage missions – why else hero has informatics bonus items?
5. Probably a bug: when not in full screen arrows to east screen must jump one small screen, not full screen like now. It leaves wide non-investigated stripes
6. Enable typing in full screen. Also like a bug to me.

Flag Post

Great ideas some of them, should only take until 2023 before they actually do sth about it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Benedetto:

Great ideas some of them, should only take until 2023 before they actually do sth about it.

There will be world’s end before that, heretic!

7. Discount tokens. Say, decreasing purchase cost [cumulative] up to, say, 20%. [did I say that I find your goods overpriced? I wonder how do you make it; cannot judge without numbers, but imho you are far above the optimal curve of price*sales]

Flag Post

Hello, Chail.
1. I think most of the players will like it.
2. Could u tell us more details about the “low level items”?
3. Spy? inactive spies? We don’t have spies in LOA game. Sorry, I don’t understand.
4.Could you plz explain the “espionage missions” for us?
5. It’s very strange. Could you plz send us the screenshot if possible? Thank u in advance.
6. It’s related to the platform, not the game. So we cannot do anything about it.
7. Thanks for your information. After checking, the war Ensign’s price is right, but the efficiency gets low.
I will check with our dev about it.
Thank u very much!

Flag Post

Yes I agree with chail that there should be something to find wilds nearbye. Perhaps a building? Every time you upgrade it the range of it extends. In its range you will be able to search for wilds in your area. The filters for the wild list should be: troop size, reward, and type. I also have 2 other ideas:
1. Change how things look, new scenary, it just kinda boring looking at the same thing,
2. Whenever your city gets upgraded you should get an extra city tile to build a farm, iron mine, quarry, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenkan:

2. Could u tell us more details about the “low level items”?

Basically the same as for heroes, I just used wrong word – I meant autoselling low level equipment. There are max 60 items I can have. [probably this will increse over time, but that does not chang the issue]
At the same time tons of equipments are falling from wild, colosseum, etc.
And I bet there will be day when I forget to clean up those heaps and do not receive something useful..
I even would be OK with auto-abandoning those.

3. Spy? inactive spies? We don’t have spies in LOA game. Sorry, I don’t understand

Because they are scouts LOL My bad.

4.Could you plz explain the “espionage missions” for us?

Scouting missions, sorry. They do not allow selecting a hero.

Ah-ha. I always knew Flash does not allow typing in full screen… Lol. Ask Youtube guys – I believe they did something to workaround the issue. Lol again.
5. It’s very strange. Could you plz send us the screenshot if possible? Thank u in advance.

Verbal repro is enough.
Go to S13, city Chail [643,471]
See city Hecvio [641,467 on the most top edge
Click ‘to north screen’
See city Akiran [641,461 on the most bottom edge
That means that a stripe [xxx,462..466] is not visible to me. It is not ‘1 screen to north’.

In full screen
The most top edge is [xxx,463]
Click ‘to north screen’
The most bottom edge is [xxx,462], so there is no non-visible stripe of tiles – OK.

6. It’s related to the platform, not the game. So we cannot do anything about it.

Flag Post

Oups, get cut…

I always knew Flash does not allow typing in full screen. LOL. Ask Youtube guys how did they do that…

Flag Post

Playing some more with ideas…

2. Autoselling low level equipment [checkbox, OFF by default]
2.1 Rules:
- equal or below certain level [dropdown: junior, interm, senior…]
- allow autosell enhanced items [checkbox, OFF by default]

8. Allow troops return to other city after attack.
Would be nice. Say, my city is far from capital, where the army stays. There is a rich farm/wild nearby. I go from capital but return to the city. And then strike again – from the city.

3. More use from scouts

Originally posted by Clank16:

… there should be something to find wilds nearbye. Perhaps a building? Every time you upgrade it the range of it extends. In its range you will be able to search for wilds in your area. The filters for the wild list should be: troop size, reward, and type.

There is already such building – almost useless currently – Beacon tower. Would add more use to it.
The higher level is…
… the more Scouts could be assigned to it
—> the wider range is
… the more search options (and/or filters) are available
… see low-detail map with
—> alliances, enemies, allies
—> troops nearby [with low detail info ‘few’, ‘lots’, … ‘zoundz’ – remember old good HMM? :) ] [probably just size of dots]

Flag Post

1) Could you please make it possible to sell unused items back (even for 0.1 price) for some g-cash?
That would help players to clear the stock and buy some equipment that they really want.
Guess that it will make Items hunting more interesting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dkos:

1) Could you please make it possible to sell unused items back (even for 0.1 price) for some g-cash?
That would help players to clear the stock and buy some equipment that they really want.
Guess that it will make Items hunting more interesting.

Be realistic – it directly decreases profit without any benefit to LOA.

Flag Post

1a) Global sharing of resources. Each additional town should be considered an fiefdom of the initial starting city. The training of Transporters would assist in the exchange of goods. The more transporters the faster the exchange.
With these resources shared, the fiefdom should have a “Keep This many resources” area where this amount of resources will be kept and the rest will be sent to the initial city.

1b) Keeping this in mind, building a structure in the main city takes priority over the fiefdom’s, and the transporters will take what is required from them to complete a building, though it will also increase the build time by double the amount to transport the materials from the fiefdom’s to the starting city. Likewise, if the fiefdom needs extra materials shipped from the starting city, this will be allowed too under the same conditions, but will always be suspended if construction in the starting city required transport of resources.

1c) The fiefdom would need it’s own storage, resource, cottage, military and defensive buildings, however should not require the embassy, academy, or inn (unless the inn provides more room for more active heroes). Likewise, since the research has already been finished, the individual fiefdom’s should not require the research repeated.

2) Commerce: Traderoutes automatically being open between allies/guild members also use trained transporters, these routes are always open and provide a constant flow of random materials, goods, or coin. The more transporters assigned to each traderoute, the higher the amount and/or chance of gaining Special* items.

• These special items would be items from the store or lucky cards for spinning the wheel.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jay014:<br

1a – imho extra complexity without real benefit. No problem at all to support new city (unless you use tons of FastTracks and thus lack resources in the new city).

1c – already exists.
Embassy, training batallion, etc. cannot be built in secondary cities.
Academy is ‘just’ a prerequisite – fair enough. If you have extra resources – can make several parallel researches in several cities.
Inn does provide more heroes to hire, exactly as it’s description
Research is per kingdom, not city.

2 – be realistic – if this to be implemented – that should be paid service:
- auto-transportation between own cities is for money currently
- people are to be online – that’s the only formula of profit )) any offline auto-activity should bring money
Who will pay for random transportation of materials between alliance members that brings the Lottery items (to whom? to everybody?!)…

Flag Post

I have updated the original post with some guidelines to keep this thread clean, orgainzed and under control (even though it was already under control).

Flag Post

just a suggestion, you should have field medics to heal your troops in battle and more efectively aftewards

Flag Post

sounds good^^

Flag Post

You should be able to put archers and artillery at our own walls.
Having town canals as a defensive bonus for your castle.
Conquering others castle should give 5% tax of each resource daily.

And what about setting up traps in wildernesses?!
Like building a fake wilderness with a large army in it and everyone who attacks it has to pay a certain amount of coins when they lose the battle (all troops survive exept for who set the trap) and who doesn’t pay has to wait for 12 hours till hes army returns.