Game Suggestion/Ideas page 20

556 posts

Flag Post

I think there should be a taxing system to tax your cities so it would be easier to gain coins.You could adjust the tax rate to 5% or 7% etc. and depending on your tax rate for that city your citizens may be hapy or mad with you and they may leave your city if they are unhappy with you. Also, depending on your inn level the inn would give a happiness boosat to your citizens becasue they’d be abe to have a good time at the inn. And when you win a war against a wild or a city it would increase your citizens happiness and when you lose a war it would decrease it. These are just some suggestions please take them into consideration.

Flag Post

I think you guys should add an effect to the cities and wilds when they are being attacked so there is a fire or something coming out of city so you know when it is being attacked and I think you should add an option so you can join the battle defending or attacking so you can help in that battle without having to wait for your reinforcements to arrive at that city because the may start and end before your troops even reach there. Please take this into consideration.

Flag Post

I think you guys should add an effect to the cities and wilds when they are being attacked so there is a fire or something coming out of city so you know when it is being attacked and I think you should add an option so you can join the battle defending or attacking so you can help in that battle without having to wait for your reinforcements to arrive at that city because the may start and end before your troops even reach there. Please take this into consideration.

ur suggestion is lame…maybe ur city is not strong….its better not to put some kind of effects when someone hit u…in that case we know who played dis game much better..not relying to that effects..dis is strategy game..so if ur strategy is to hit sneaky its not worthy because of that effects u said…

Flag Post

@indy6412 that’s sounds great^^ thanks

Flag Post

It would be nice if one could delete a resource like a farm etc., and replace it with another. As a newbie I have mistakenly put too many lumber camps and not enough stone quarries as an example and there’s no way to change it. :)
Another suggestion is if you go to war there should be coin added to the reward. Many real wars were fought for THE COIN! and not as much for the farms. Funny that you can get coin out of a swamp but not a castle. Thanks!

Flag Post

Of course you can change it, it’s simple.
Click on one the lumber camps and hit “degrade”. Keep degrading it level by level. degrading from level 1 down aaaaaand ding gone.
Now just build a new farm in the freed square.

Flag Post

hey i have an idea coz i thought its unfair to us who is active everyday to play loa.then suddenly our enemy keep using truce to play safe.If its ok if using truce has a limitation.i mean for example if someone use truce he can use truce 3 times in a week.so that we have the chance to hit der city..and he can use truce effective for 8hrs only.its to boring nowadays when u have no one to hit.and also that way they will keep playing to protect there city.so more players will continue online.its really unfair.we play everyday but we dont use our troops they will starve without taking to a fight its useless…some player will open there account just to use truce then stop playing…so u think its fair for us who play loa everday????

Flag Post

I think you should add coin as a resource when invading. During the real middle ages many more wars and raids were fought for gold and other valubles than wars that were fought for resources.

Flag Post

I think you should put in a contest like the colloseum but you don’t really lose any actual troops its just for fun to see how good your troops are compared to other peoples.

Flag Post

Wont it be epic to have naval battles and maybe you could after otaining like 10,000 prestige get the ability to siege other players who are around your level

Flag Post

i think thats a horrible idea its not epic. its a fail you would even think of that.

Flag Post

the naval battles sound ok but the siegeing part is just horrible now maybe you add on to the naval battles and have a blaockade to a port so your opponet cant import resources and they have to defeat the blockade of ships or wait the blockade out.

Flag Post

u PESIMIST

Flag Post

you should be able to attack anyone cause the lower then 5x your prestige sucks

Flag Post

some place in your alliance you can see who is on
i miss that in this game

Flag Post

@marcluuc what’s you mean exactly?

Flag Post

at call off gods you can see wich members off your alliance are online…and that is very handy…check and you see if they are online…
we must call in chat
and if they not repond you never know…..
o yeah you can whisper ….but i dont want to do all that ..

Flag Post

You should be allowed to take coins when you attack someone.

Flag Post

yah. good idea. we will look into it.thanks^^

Flag Post

a market to sell equipment unter players

Flag Post

i agree and sell equipment not for 1 coins the min value for 100 coins the more enhanced and the rarer the more expensive like lendary equipment lv 12 for a ridiculus price of say 100000 (my spelling is crap)

Flag Post

yea that does sound like a good idea.

Flag Post

hey just wanna suggest that if its ok that we can send truce in this website so that its not hard for us to find it on map..for example like facebook they can send truce to an ally…i play loa in kongregate,its hard for me to defend my city coz my truce not enough…not like in facebook they can send many times..they can protect there city and they can hit there enemy without worrying that they truce will be empty..sorry for my language hope u understand i try to speak english…

Flag Post

I have a suggestion I have a bunch of those hero recruiting things and I don’t want them so I thought we could make a market for selling items that you own for Gcash or coins.

Flag Post

:) good idea… we are working on it…:)