So where is this game?

4 posts

Flag Post

Link to the game doesn’t work for me and the game ain’t in the list of LordOfAge’s profile. Yet, bunch of people are posting about how the gameplay is. So where is it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zgod:

Link to the game doesn’t work for me and the game ain’t in the list of LordOfAge’s profile. Yet, bunch of people are posting about how the gameplay is. So where is it?

The game is in beta so it will not be shown on the creators profile, since it hasn’t been published. Also, you can’t play the beta either because you are not level 20+ or you click the game forum link, to play the beta click here

Flag Post

Working now, thanks. But where did you get that link? I went through most posts without finding. Or is it that you know in general what to add at the end of the url to play beta?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zgod:

Working now, thanks. But where did you get that link? I went through most posts without finding. Or is it that you know in general what to add at the end of the url to play beta?

The link can be found in the kongregate forums under the topic “Beta Game – Updated (9/6/10)”, something around that.