abcd?

13 posts

Flag Post

I recently had a discussion about the player abcd and we where wondering if he is a mod or an admin or simply a hacker.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mewthree:

I recently had a discussion about the player abcd and we where wondering if he is a mod or an admin or simply a hacker.

Can you give more details or a link to your recent discussion?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Richard545:

It was an ingame chat discussion.So I can’t give you any link or details.We where just wondering and I hope someone will answer the question.

Flag Post

It was an ingame chat discussion.So I can’t give you any link or details.We where just wondering and I hope someone will answer the question.

What about him made you think that he was a hacker, moderator or admin, his name? or what?

Flag Post

What about him made you think that he was a hacker, moderator or admin, his name? or what?

his high gold stat that he had a while ago

Flag Post

Well, how much gold, can you estimate, because the alliance I’m in gives me gold via request, all I have to do is ask and give a reason and boom 30-50 thousand gold in about 2 hours or less.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheForumer:

Well, how much gold, can you estimate, because the alliance I’m in gives me gold via request, all I have to do is ask and give a reason and boom 30-50 thousand gold in about 2 hours or less.

his gold stat was about 2x the coins of the 2nd placed guy
textwall ftw

Flag Post

Well, the game probably would not be easy to hack, unless the developers did a bad job encrypting, but it could be possible that he did, or maybe he just join multiple alliances (Of course quitting his most recent) and asked for coins, such as 50000 and gained the amount doubled of the current user’s max; but it’s very unlikely and I might have to agree with you on the hacking.

Flag Post

He was removed from the high scores a short time after we noticed Mewthree first created this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by deasta:

He was removed from the high scores a short time after we noticed Mewthree first created this.

Yep,That’s really strange.His town also has only 5k population at the moment and 132 coins

Flag Post

strange things happen in very game. and i think the developer or the admin definitelly notice this. there’s nothing more we can do. so now what i care about is to build my super empire.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenkan:

strange things happen in very game. and i think the developer or the admin definitelly notice this. there’s nothing more we can do. so now what i care about is to build my super empire.

Heh, heh, I got to agree with you on that one.

Flag Post

:) :) :)