Bugs page 28

702 posts

Flag Post

What happened 2 Daily Guide on server 15?

Flag Post

S8 and S18 as well

Flag Post

sorry for the inconvenience, it was been fixed now..enjoy it^^

Flag Post

Have you removed the 40K troop cap on S99?

Flag Post

not, why?

Flag Post

Do something about s99; there’s like no one ever on anymore.

Flag Post

Thanks. we will look into it..

Flag Post

Theres the worlds most annoying pop up THIS FUCKING QUEST HAS BEEN CLAIMED. I KNOW THAT YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Flag Post

Yah, i think it is annoying too, but it coz of the net delay. anyway, we will try to optimize it.. thanks :)

Flag Post

Since yesterday when I log in all my buildings are gone, no lord name. I can’t do anything. Meanwhile the time is still running on my fast tracks.
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/swpe9v.png[/IMG]

Flag Post
Originally posted by thaliel:

Since yesterday when I log in all my buildings are gone, no lord name. I can’t do anything. Meanwhile the time is still running on my fast tracks.
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/swpe9v.png[/IMG]

Hi, sorry for our late reply. The server was down at that time. We have fixed that it. Any other questions, plz feel free to tell us.

Flag Post

it’s happening again. it’s been down nearly all day today.

Flag Post

After a little up time it’s back down. How can we participate in the sign in event when being able to access the game depends on luck?

Flag Post

Dear player,
We are really so sorry for the inconvenience again we have caused to you.Our developers are trying to fix this problem,please don’t worry.Thank you very much!
Regards

Flag Post

game server choice screen is not loading? please advise :)

Flag Post

3 hours after BigDaddy1st posted, the game is still inaccessible through Kongregate. Game server choice screen is not loading. Significant numbers of troops are starving right now. Please fix and advise.

Flag Post

Dear loa,
Because of the system error, players couldn’t get to play as the server screen wouldn’t load.
due to us players’ positive feedbacks it helps loa solve the problem hopefully some time soon. so I guess the LOA team is really so sorry for the inconvenience they have caused to players and that all the players charge a compensation of 25 G-CASH per hour. sounds good to us :) what do you think loa?

Flag Post

Dear Big Daddy,
We are really so sorry for the inconvenience again LOA have caused to you. Developers are trying to fix this problem, maybe, please don’t worry. It might be fixed soon. Just enjoy the game. Thank you very much!
Regards,

P.S. Since we haven’t got an answer yet I took the liberty of posting the all too familiar response we always get. Don’t worry, if your troops are starving then so is everone else’s. And 25 G-cash per hour sounds fair to me.

Flag Post

my name is Telron.s8 and i play on Server 8 and for some reason my messages are giving me a system error message whenever i try to view my messages. please fix this bug and thank you

Flag Post

thank you,Telron.s8,i will help to check.

Flag Post

1. Colo tower still gives Vulcan armor
2. equitment rank is messed up
3. ive got a Legionary Helmet super helm that has just over 240 defence for level 11 if I take the jewels off
4. Random evades on high level wilds is mad as you can lose 4-5000 men hitting them (archers are fully trained level 100 everything) hero 150 int 50 warwick
This is S23 but ive been told its ALL servers

Flag Post

thank you,i will help to fix it

Flag Post

I’m Telron.s8 After the last merge i lost basically 6 pages worth of items in storage and my prestige box is fully open even though i’m a level 17 so i should have 3 boxes yet to open within prestige chest so i think that it is a bug since this is the second time that this has happened to me after a server merge. If u could fix that i would be grateful.

Flag Post

Hey, since server 30 crashed for a day a lot of people lost men etc. I was wondering if there was any way we could have an aid to build them up again? I think this is a great game, hence why i’ve bought g cash several times, and people on s30 stuck through the server even when it kept on crashing. Would be nice to see that the developers care about the players :)

Flag Post

hi,sorry for the late reply.i will advise the developers to give some help.thank you very much,smallbellend.