Bugs page 2

702 posts

Flag Post

The information box shows that I should receive 150 coins. If I shouldn’t be getting the coins, it shouldn’t lead me to believe that I will.

Flag Post

Hi InfinteHunter. Sorry, it is our mistake. will optimize it soon. When degrading, the coins will not be returned

Flag Post

Ftw theres a horrible bug… I cant atack wilderness because after every setting there comes banner “Sorry, you dont have enough G-Cash!” Fix it now or i’ll quit the game

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

Ftw theres a horrible bug… I cant atack wilderness because after every setting there comes banner “Sorry, you dont have enough G-Cash!” Fix it now or i’ll quit the game

Calm down, no need to get all aggressive, with updates there are some glitches, it’ll be fixed if it’s a repeatative problem.

Flag Post

When I completed a quest to get coins (levy coins) I actually lost 500 coins, this happened to me twice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kjellke:

When I completed a quest to get coins (levy coins) I actually lost 500 coins, this happened to me twice.

There has been some slight problems with coins this week, the degrade/downgrade problem, I’m sure if this is an actual problem that the LoA team will get right to it fast.

Flag Post

can’t open hero page as well

Flag Post

Most of these problems with lag seem to be taken care of by refereshing the page. This leads me to believe that it’s probably just lag from the amount of people trying to play the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

Most of these problems with lag seem to be taken care of by refereshing the page. This leads me to believe that it’s probably just lag from the amount of people trying to play the game.

You noticed that too, I thought it was my connection.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheForumer:

Sometimes the hero page works, sometimes don’t. We’ll see what we can to opimize it. Just a notice, you can also check out the hero by clicking the Lord icon on the top left corner(next to the lord name) or by the rally spot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenkan:

Sometimes the hero page works, sometimes don’t. We’ll see what we can to opimize it. Just a notice, you can also check out the hero by clicking the Lord icon on the top left corner(next to the lord name) or by the rally spot.

no, when hero page is down, every other link on a hero is also down.

Flag Post

I have something that isn’t much of a bug but a question:
Why does Fast Track II last 30 days, yet Fast Track III lasts 3 days?
I checked in the store and saw that fast track II lasts 30 days, when I checked my storage I saw I had a fast track III item, I read the description and it read …lasts for 3 days. Shouldn’t it last longer then 30 days?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jesusjr3:
Originally posted by sevenkan:

no, when hero page is down, every other link on a hero is also down.

Thanks for your notice. Actually, we are dealing with this problem. :)

Flag Post

I have something that isn’t much of a bug but a question:
Why does Fast Track II last 30 days, yet Fast Track III lasts 3 days?
I checked in the store and saw that fast track II lasts 30 days, when I checked my storage I saw I had a fast track III item, I read the description and it read …lasts for 3 days. Shouldn’t it last longer then 30 days?

Fast Track II last 30 days and Fast Track III lasts 3 days is correct. well you will also notice that Fast Track I lasts 7 days. It is our design

Flag Post
Fast Track II last 30 days and Fast Track III lasts 3 days is correct. well you will also notice that Fast Track I lasts 7 days. It is our design

It seems somewhat counter-intuitive though. One would expect that as the numbers (I, II, III) get larger, the duration also increases.

Flag Post

It seems somewhat counter-intuitive though. One would expect that as the numbers (I, II, III) get larger, the duration also increases.

Yes sevenkan, this is exactly what I meant in my post.

Flag Post

Yes sevenkan, this is exactly what I meant in my post.

:)

Flag Post

If I send out more than a few expeditions, it causes the menu to grow so it gets obscured by the chat.

The Special Event buttons obscure my cities list.

Flag Post

I don’t know if this is truly a bug or not, but the treasure chest that opens every 5, 10, and 15 minutes disappeared after the first day. Yet it said that there were more rewards if i came back the next day…hmm

Also, i cannot access my heroes. Clicking on the hero button, the lord picture on the top-left, nothing. I can sent them into war, but i cant see how much energy they have left, change their equipment, or fire any of them.

Flag Post

If I send out more than a few expeditions, it causes the menu to grow so it gets obscured by the chat.

The Special Event buttons obscure my cities list.

Hi InfinteHunter, for chatting box and Queue, We’ll see what we can do. well, at the moment, if you want to use one of them, you can hide the other first.

For Special Event buttons, we’ll consider it. Just note that Buy button can disappear when you actually buy them because everyone can buy only once.

Happly Holloween!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Infernos666:

I don’t know if this is truly a bug or not, but the treasure chest that opens every 5, 10, and 15 minutes disappeared after the first day. Yet it said that there were more rewards if i came back the next day…hmm

Also, i cannot access my heroes. Clicking on the hero button, the lord picture on the top-left, nothing. I can sent them into war, but i cant see how much energy they have left, change their equipment, or fire any of them.

The treasure chest is only open to the player whose prestige is under 150. Please check your prestige.

For the heroes buttoon, we are working on this. well, please reflesh.

Flag Post

Heroes can’t be leveled up. They gain energy as if they had but no stat increase.

fixed…./cheer

Flag Post

Hero stats change at random. Why do i level these when at random the stats drop from 200 to 9.

Flag Post
Originally posted by penguinsfury:

Heroes can’t be leveled up. They gain energy as if they had but no stat increase.

fixed…./cheer

Originally posted by penguinsfury:

Hero stats change at random. Why do i level these when at random the stats drop from 200 to 9.

For heroes leveling up, you have to do it manually. In the hero paga, there are green + buttong next to the experience, hit + button if you got the enough experience to level up. and when the heroes levelled up, the engegy recovered too. Could you explain " They gain energy as if they had bu no stat increase"?

And for stats drop from 200 to 9, could you also give more details?

Flag Post

I’ve noticed this as well. Sometimes, when I level up the hero, the stats will drop instead of rise. I haven’t seen it happening lately, but it’s definitely been happening.