Bugs page 23

702 posts

Flag Post

Ok then Diab, may I?
Being the GM on S13, I think it’s my right to represent everyone on S13.
Therefore.
The ability of the wilds and colo troops is 10times stronger? Well the dev is trying to kill everyone . We are losing a lot of troops now in colo and wilds. Please bring it back to normal , no one like this extreme mode. Just to let u know, now everyone is suffering.
You should play the game before doing this. However, from what I’ve heard, only S13, S14, S99, S5 and S6 are affected, but soon, others will too. The wilds are MASSIVELY overpowered, I lose around 2k archers while attacking a Maze with at least 6/7 units (rainbow) and my archers are overpowered, with 50/60/70 on everything.
Alot of people on S13 are considering quitting due to this.

Flag Post

It should be a challenge to attack a maze, considering it’s equipment drops/hero experience/new city availability. Just my opinion.

Flag Post

It doesn’t matter what I attacked, if I lose that many archers attacking a Maze with my troops. Then it’ll take a few days for a new people to attack a Hill. What’s the point of playing if it takes you that long? – One of the reasons why people are quitting.

Flag Post

All of you must have understood by now that the people who are in charge of finding a good balance for this game (challenge level, reimbursement values, resource availability, pricing of real money items etc. etc.) have either NO interest or NO bloody clue on how to get this right. Ever.

Also you will all have appreciated instead of just working on a long list of community based (engaging / tying people in emotionally anyone?) suggestions and improvement, they make erratic (but hardly random changes) in vain attempts to increase real money revenue in a consistently shrinking active user base (larger = better for freemium business models…)

So, what I am trying to say: The increase in wild difficulty is not really a overpowering issue, since it seems to affect servers uniformly (proportionate). Yet I see how it is annoying to get these factors tweaked with (NO CHANGELOG or mention of this, right?)…

People are quitting not just because of changes, but because of CHANGES FOR THE WORSE. Feel free to check their track record of changes made (smart allocation of resources anyone?)…

In terms of challenge, the wilds are also a bit of a nonissue, as long as you still have an unlimited supply of resources, you can get coins from cheapdumping them in market and the remains for non stop troop inflation…. so yeah. You know the root cause…

Flag Post

well wise fish all the servers in loa have the issue even on server 8 big pl are failign on lvl 50 colo bene this game is shiiit i only come her to comment on their stupid game i have quited it

Flag Post

This would never of happened in Caesary :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Clank16:

This would never of happened in Caesary :(

If only this game had Devs like them (people who are the Devs of ^)

Originally posted by Benedetto:

All of you must have understood by now that the people who are in charge of finding a good balance for this game (challenge level, reimbursement values, resource availability, pricing of real money items etc. etc.) have either NO interest or NO bloody clue on how to get this right. Ever.

Also you will all have appreciated instead of just working on a long list of community based (engaging / tying people in emotionally anyone?) suggestions and improvement, they make erratic (but hardly random changes) in vain attempts to increase real money revenue in a consistently shrinking active user base (larger = better for freemium business models…)

So, what I am trying to say: The increase in wild difficulty is not really a overpowering issue, since it seems to affect servers uniformly (proportionate). Yet I see how it is annoying to get these factors tweaked with (NO CHANGELOG or mention of this, right?)…

People are quitting not just because of changes, but because of CHANGES FOR THE WORSE. Feel free to check their track record of changes made (smart allocation of resources anyone?)…

In terms of challenge, the wilds are also a bit of a nonissue, as long as you still have an unlimited supply of resources, you can get coins from cheapdumping them in market and the remains for non stop troop inflation…. so yeah. You know the root cause…

That’s pretty much sums my speech up. :P
Change (most of the time) is good. (MOST of the time) unfortunately, this isn’t one of them times.

Flag Post

Been looking at the game plays KPI to somewhat track KONG activity of LoA…

Oct 05: 1,190k
Oct 16: 1,214k

thats a mere 24k impressions in 11 days….

factoring in multiple logins/gameplays by active users, number of servers (dilution of active player base, much?) and so on…

well, looks pretty dead to me. nuff said.

p.s. yes, i am aware of the fact that other players play through different access points, but you get my point, dont ya?

Flag Post
Originally posted by a_wise_fish:

It doesn’t matter what I attacked, if I lose that many archers attacking a Maze with my troops. Then it’ll take a few days for a new people to attack a Hill. What’s the point of playing if it takes you that long? – One of the reasons why people are quitting.

Some people like the feeling of overcoming challenges. Just me?

Flag Post

Some people like the feeling of overcoming challenges. Just me?

Nope. Best way to make the game more challenging would have been the removal or at least limitation of completely free resources (except coins, but hey market dump…). Agreed?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenkan:

Chail, if you refresh, it will show in the trade equipment.
I will forward your problem to our dev.

There is no “refresh” except re-login. Imagine you need to restart win to receive new mail, he-he…

Flag Post

There was a bug on the soliders. The bug enlarged the soldiers’ force. We should fix it.
Now we fix it. After that, we make some adjustment on the CT. It’s no longer easy to attack as before, but that’s it.
It’s the time to show your strategy now.

Flag Post

Server 13.
Alliance quests do not show alliance points among awards.
Donation of gems 1,2,3 – awards: 500. 500 of what? :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenkan:

There was a bug on the soliders. The bug enlarged the soldiers’ force. We should fix it.
Now we fix it. After that, we make some adjustment on the CT. It’s no longer easy to attack as before, but that’s it.
It’s the time to show your strategy now.

Stop referring to misjudgements in changes you guys make INTENTIONALLY on any of the game parameters as bugs. (Please look up “misjudgement” and “intentionally”. Thank you.)
They are not bugs, most of the time it’s stuff you willingly changed.

And this game cannot be strategic by default, as long as there is no actual scarcity of resources.
(Please look up “strategy”. Thank you.)

Flag Post

Server 13.
All synchic fire and Obsidian disappeared from storage. I firmly remember there were some – you never actually get equal amount of all, some always remain.
BAAAD.

Flag Post

I click the tribe once and the next time i try to get the second tribe it doesnt work.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Clank16:

I click the tribe once and the next time i try to get the second tribe it doesnt work.

There are a number of glitches when heroes are going out and in from missions – all were fixed for me by reopenng the tribe window (even without F5 – magic).
Could be your case?..

Flag Post

Server 13
Attack window does not appear on wilderness.
Can attack via Rally Spot only; if I attack somebody by accident – please send all complaints and requests for reparations to LOA administration directly 8E

LOA DEVs, do you mind testing your code before submitting?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chail:

LOA DEVs, do you mind testing your code before submitting?

Sevenkan, please look up “testing” and “submitting”. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Benedetto:

Sevenkan, please look up “testing” and “submitting”. Thank you.

Nah, main point is “before”.

Flag Post

FireRedRose Sever 10
Hephaestus’s Hammer event I lost 2 levels on my what was Level 14 Hand Chain used a magic wand too. Lost 2 levels on my Level 8 Targe too.

Flag Post

Has anyone else noticed that Academies and town halls don’t speed things up nearly as much as they claim? I am on s14 and my academy claims to speed up by 55% yet when I researched something that would take three min, it only knocked off one. Last I checked 55% didn’t equal one third. This isn’t a huge loss in this case, but what about the research that takes a full day? This is something that I find quite annoying.

Flag Post

anything new sorry i haven’t been active alot because i was busy studing for the sat’s, trying to get my letters of recommandation, anything new

Flag Post

Hero renaming does not allow blanks in the name (for example I wanted to rename Louis d Outremer – there is a misprint anyway in his standard name – to Louis IV)
Looks like no non-letter synbols allowed.

Flag Post

Texts on each Tribe’s window are garbled: html tags show up.