Bugs page 24

702 posts

Flag Post

“Free” wine is never recieved after purchase. (I should have recieved 60 bottles)

Flag Post

I cannot recruit anything . I have resources, but every unit is saying I can only recruit one of them. I should be able to recruit what my resources allow , correct? So, some sort of bug and therefore this post! Please, Help!

Flag Post

Duh! figured it out. I had no pop. to recruit with. Upgraded homes. All good!

Flag Post
Originally posted by joybroth:

Duh! figured it out. I had no pop. to recruit with. Upgraded homes. All good!

you sound like just the player theyre looking for.

do you haz creditcard?

Flag Post

Something wrong with the food production in server 8. (It suddenly decrease to zero)

Flag Post
Originally posted by lala1992:

Something wrong with the food production in server 8. (It suddenly decrease to zero)

Same here in s14 My food became 0 now my troops will starve.

Flag Post

Im on server 15. Went to full screen and mail would not work in alliance or from bottom mail tab. When clicked the cursor would not stay in position to begin to write name subject or message. So the bug is in the full screen somehow because when i dropped back to Kong Screen everything was okay.

Flag Post

Is it normal about the food production, tempalt2 and lala1992?

Yeah, you cannot type if you are on full screen, joybroth.

Flag Post

The food production is normal now . But something wrong with the equipment ranking in server8 . Equipments with lvl 0 , attack 0 , def 0 and speed 0 become top in the rank .

Flag Post

lala1992, thank you very much for bringing us the information.
We will fix it A.S.A.P.
Any question, please contact us!

Flag Post

Hi, something that has been posted before maybe, only this topic is so long I don’t have the time to read through it all, sorry!

The problem is this: when you recruit troops, they slowly add to your total, works perfect. Only when you use speed up tokens, they don’t add, only the time decreases. I needed some troops recently and used my arsenal of notes in the time it took to recruit one of the desired troop. So I ended up with just the one extra aftward, also, no pres. That doesn’t seem right, right? That makes Notes a waste of time instead :P

I haven’t done the math to see if the total still fits, would seem to me that it doesn’t in this configuration which is, in my case at least, quite a lot of lost res ánd notes.

Thanks for reading, and may we all enjoy the game yet another year :)

Flag Post

Just wondering if there is a fix planned for the above or if I should box the idea of using notes for a while ;)

It’s on server 8 BTW, in case that matters.

Flag Post

@Trek520 when you recruit the troops,it will takes a long time, and all the troops will be belong you at last when the time is ended^^

Flag Post

Thanks for the answer sevenkan :)

That works perfectly indeed without speed up tokens, and if I understand it correctly, what you’re saying is that by skipping an hour, the time needed per 1 recruited troop is slightly shortened? So for instance, instead of 1 per minute, it’s 1 per 50 seconds?

Flag Post

@Trek520 yah. it is works correctly^^

Flag Post

Ok server crashed, cant log in… As usual it happens on a week end….

Flag Post

sorry for that. it is work well now:)

Flag Post

There’s a bug with the prestige chests, whenever I open a chest the notification is in another language.

Screenshot:

Flag Post

I don’t know how to report bugs other than post here, but I have an issue where another player’s town and info appear to be crossed up with a different player.

Flag Post

I figured out to report it in game and have done so now. Must be a server wide glitch as other players in my alliance are having similar issues.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Scheradon:

I figured out to report it in game and have done so now. Must be a server wide glitch as other players in my alliance are having similar issues.

The developers will respond to your submitted bug report, thank you for helping out.

Flag Post

Any news on the server status? It’s been down for quite a while now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Scheradon:

Any news on the server status? It’s been down for quite a while now.

Nothing officially announced yet.

Flag Post

The problem has been resolved.

Flag Post

Servers back down =(