Bugs page 25

702 posts

Flag Post

It appears like everything has been reset to 0 for me. I have no towns no resources – nothing
The game does not even seem to know who I am. There is no picture of me (the lord), prestige is 0 and so on.

Flag Post

Yes, This happened to me as well on Monday. No lord, no resources, nothing on the map view either. I sent an email asking what happened and whether I’ll get my G-cash and/or KREDS that I spent returned so that I can at least start over. I only began playing this game on Sunday so have not a lot of time invested in developing my kingdom. But I did invest some cash in buying KREDS! Have NOT received a reply and am NOT happy. Not very good customer support or P/R!

Flag Post

Why is no one giving us an answer, whatever that will be?!

What happens with our troops? Are they consuming food and eventually die or is everything frozen?

Players who spent cash and time needs an answer. Come on already!

Flag Post

http://www.lordofages.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10420

That is link to thread on official forums with most up to date info.

Kong forums are not used by many players.

Flag Post

all the server are works now and the states are back to original except s16.

Flag Post

No its wrong, s15 isnt working well. I still cant use one of my city and i’m not the only player. When are you planning to fix the problems for real????
Stop telling that it works if it doesnt!!!!

Flag Post

i age with Lee only 2 of my 5 citys are working i cant build in any of the others and its still really glitchy on Server 15 .; 2days now havnt been able to do anything

Flag Post

I’m in s15 and I can only build in one city. Whoever told you the problem was fixed lied.

Flag Post

yep still doesn’t work…. so going to have to wait 2 more days before you all decide to fix it right?

Flag Post

sorry for it, we will try to fix the pro asap.

Flag Post

Failed to obtain database handle SQLSTATE[HY000] 2002 Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock’ (111)

impossible to play on loa.com or through kongregate….

Flag Post
Originally posted by lee_scratchy:

Failed to obtain database handle SQLSTATE[HY000] 2002 Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock’ (111)

impossible to play on loa.com or through kongregate….

Try deleting your cookies and clearing your cache, that should solve the problem.

Flag Post

ive been reset to 0 on 16 aswell wtf?!
spent some time in it wtf

Flag Post

Why can’t we send coins in Kongregate’s LOA?And why isn’t there a refresh to wildernesses?Because I always find hills,caves and forests next to me…..and can’t there be something harder than valleys that give more coins?Because I’m sick and tired farming rare valleys to get just 1k coins per valley,and getting pretty low ranked EQs from fortresses

Flag Post

Don’t know if anyone has posted this since its kind of minor, but the people walking around the town look like they sometimes walk on the rooftops.

Flag Post

sorry to reply you so late.
@warriorskiller2 if the button send coins works fine to you?
@21souljah plz let me know the details about your pro.

Flag Post

I ued arthors note and it will not let me complete the quest

Flag Post

hi

I have a problem with the interface of the hero when I capture 1 it does not appear and such in forge for equipement

can you help me

Flag Post

@WSXX Does it appear in the Hero interface, and have (Captured) in it’s description? If so, you need to appoint said PoW to your roster, and to do that, you need hero slots (start with three, VIP status allows up to three more, so far as I can tell), and then click “Appoint” in its info window in the Hero interface.

Does that help?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jayiscool:

I ued arthors note and it will not let me complete the quest

Did you have the quest before you used it?

Flag Post

i can’t sent coins and that is not nice as host……….
i mis a button in my game
greets Dianadoom host off lidi in server 13
LOA

Flag Post
Originally posted by wsxx:

hi

I have a problem with the interface of the hero when I capture 1 it does not appear and such in forge for equipement

can you help me

Give it some time it will popup
bq. i can’t sent coins and that is not nice as host……….
i mis a button in my game

Noone can send coins on this site. Only on the main site can you send coins.

Flag Post

hello5666 on kongregate can not send coins. if you always happened the pro that you use the arthors note the task dont complete? what button are you missing in the game? plz show me the screenshot or send it to loa_s23yahoo.com.
@wsxx if your hero seat is full? how you get the hero?

Flag Post

on the right corner is the round whit buttons…and at the bottem at the left side is a button but i cant use it…there is normaly the click to sent coins……and if i go to map and i go to a member …i cant also sent…it is simple not there the coins sent button
thanks for listen to my problem

Flag Post

must refresh every time and the map is also not there….
i cant attack and if i try i must refresh again.
Yesterday it was so now today also
that is a big problem so please check it out
greets Dianadoom server 13