Bugs page 27

702 posts

Flag Post

server down ore something ……….cant log in

Flag Post

i am log in by kongregate.com
i dont get the page where i must choise withs server……so i cant entree the game

Flag Post

Same problem with me. The LOA server is up, as my son has logged in via LordofAges.com. So apparently the issue is with Kongregate. Please confirm and fix ASAP.

signed, the soon to be starving troops.

Tks.
Server 9

Flag Post

yea KOngregate got issue, i cant access either to the page where servers can be chosen

Flag Post

My prestige is now 300+ and I can not open level 2 in the prestige chest. It says I have already opened it once.

Flag Post

i cant exit off the tribe menu so i have to refresh every time i want to get off of it and why does everything cost money even they “Free” stuff cost money now… and it lags on the loading even thou its says the more you play the faster and better it gets why wont this work?

Flag Post

sorry to reply you all late. the KG works well in our end, plz try more times or delete the cookies and cache in your browser.
@HULKSMASHING are you sure you never open the lv 2 prestige box? if you didnt open, it will show you to open.
@fartsoman sorry, am confused about what you said. plz let me know more details..

Flag Post

@sevenkan well they said for me to just use a different browers i tried google chrome… still the same (when i click on the tribe menu i cant find the exit button because its a little to high for me to click (it goes off my screen to where a cant see it)) but any ways i dont care im fine with refreshing to get back on

Flag Post

sorry for it, if you can sent the screenshot the pro you happened to me? it is works well at our end..plz contact with me use loa-support@hotmail.com..or attach the screenshot on this forum..

Flag Post

Don’t know if there is a post about this,but when i go to rank , then search for someone from an alliance and then find that person in the map, it doesn’t show that he is in an alliance. What is right? are they in an alliance or not?

Flag Post

sorry for it, we will check it, but if you happen it again, plz screenshot to us..thanks

Flag Post

Game dont load……
click on server and it goes in the city but i dont get my lord and also not my buildings ……..
seems like i am not in my city but somewhere else
Dianadoom server 13

Flag Post

when i log in the game and choose server 18 and join i don’t see my lord, my buildings, resources , coins, quests, mail, and even when i click on rank or alliance, there is nothing,empty storage,empty map, the only thing that works is store. If i click on hero, it says i am lord null.``` Its fixed now!!!!

Flag Post

And, when i have claimed daily quest to attack 1 wilderness, sometimes the quest doesn’t finish when i sucessfully attack a wilderness. the mail comes but the quest doesn’t finish.

Flag Post

@gorac11 if you happened it again, plz show me the screenshot so that we can check better, coz just you happened it..

Flag Post

i’ll try to screen shot it, but its not something that can be seen. when it happens the mail comes, but the quest doesn’t show up. the only thing that someone could see is that i have mail. But i’ll try to show it.

Flag Post

the training battalion is missing. i have it, but it doesn’t show up. and this time i can even prove it .

Flag Post

the building still didnt show up? well. plz let me know your lord name and which server you play. we will check it..

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenkan:

the building still didnt show up? well. plz let me know your lord name and which server you play. we will check it..

Sorry for my late reply, its showing up now , but if it happens i will send you a message about it.

Flag Post

it’s ok..that couldnt be better..

Flag Post

So, i was searching for players and i found lord Ken . He showed up in rank as a member of White_Knights . But when i saw him in world map. He had no clan in his name when i click him. And he didn’t show red(as a hostile enemy clan member). I tried to upload an image, but it says that imgur is… wait its fine now. http://i.imgur.com/yQ7V4.png http://i.imgur.com/FIK5r.jpg

Flag Post

what server are you play?

Flag Post

number 18

Flag Post

maybe he is in that alliance firstly and then quit or kicked. but the info didnt refresh timely in rank..

Flag Post

Good point. i think that that is what happened.