Bugs page 3

702 posts

Flag Post

Transporter Bug

It says that each transporter can carry 12000 resources, but they can only carry 10000.

Flag Post

Hi, we’ll improve this. thanks:) .

Flag Post

the green +-button for hero upleveling has disappeared

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jesusjr3:

ah, autoleveling with a little delay?

Flag Post

ah, autoleveling with a little delay?

so it back to normal right? we just updated the version.

Flag Post

I cant levelup heroes anymore. I have 706/150 XP on one of my heros and i cant level it up.

Flag Post

@sevenkan: I have a problem a user experienced about the new event and the “1 G-Cash = 100.. + 100..” event:
MCTitan here, how are you? I was told by [Name Removed] you might be able to help me with some issues I am having. I have made the 199 g-cash purchase this morning to get the high level hero, but no hero showed up. Also, I have purchased Several random chest with bronze keys and 4 of them when I tried to open them disappered. I also tried to purchase the 100 calvary and 100 cat. deal five times before I recieved it, but 1 gcash was taken each time anyway. If you want to return the gcash, that will work, but I would rather have the items back.ThanksMichael CoffeyMCTitan

It would really help out if you could give him his G-Cash back or at least all the items he has purchased.

Flag Post
issues I am having. I have made the 199 g-cash purchase this morning to get the high level hero, but no hero showed up. Also, I have purchased Several random chest with bronze keys and 4 of them when I tried to open them disappered. I also tried to purchase the 100 calvary and 100 cat. deal five times before I recieved it, but 1 gcash was taken each time anyway. If you want to return the gcash, that will work, but I would rather have the items back.ThanksMichael CoffeyMCTitan

The requirement to get the hero is to purchase $199 of G-cash, not 199 G-cash. Also, they say the cavalry bug has been fixed (check the forum topics), but if you still have problems, you might want to contact one of the admins.

As for the boxes, I’m not really sure what’s going on with that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:
issues I am having. I have made the 199 g-cash purchase this morning to get the high level hero, but no hero showed up. Also, I have purchased Several random chest with bronze keys and 4 of them when I tried to open them disappered. I also tried to purchase the 100 calvary and 100 cat. deal five times before I recieved it, but 1 gcash was taken each time anyway. If you want to return the gcash, that will work, but I would rather have the items back.ThanksMichael CoffeyMCTitan

The requirement to get the hero is to purchase $199 of G-cash, not 199 G-cash. Also, they say the cavalry bug has been fixed (check the forum topics), but if you still have problems, you might want to contact one of the admins.

As for the boxes, I’m not really sure what’s going on with that.

I’ll let him know.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

I cant levelup heroes anymore. I have 706/150 XP on one of my heros and i cant level it up.

Hi Maik50, please tell me 1, where do you play(kongregate, officail website or facebook), 2, which server and 3, your lord name ingame. these info would help us solve the problem more quickly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheForumer:

@sevenkan: I have a problem a user experienced about the new event and the “1 G-Cash + 100.. + 10..” event:
MCTitan here, how are you? I was told by [Name Removed] you might be able to help me with some issues I am having. I have made the 199 g-cash purchase this morning to get the high level hero, but no hero showed up. Also, I have purchased Several random chest with bronze keys and 4 of them when I tried to open them disappered. I also tried to purchase the 100 calvary and 100 cat. deal five times before I recieved it, but 1 gcash was taken each time anyway. If you want to return the gcash, that will work, but I would rather have the items back.ThanksMichael CoffeyMCTitan

It would really help out if you could give him his G-Cash back or at least all the items he has purchased.

Please give more information about that user. 1, his lord name ingame is MCTitan, right? 2, where does he play (Kongregate?) 3, which server 4, did he pay $199 or 199 g-cash, because should be $199 to get the hero 5, how many random chest did he purchased

Flag Post

Hi, we have updated the version.now the hero is automatically leveled up. please reflesh your brower and see whether the problem still exits. please also supply the info.1, where do you play(kongregate, officail website, facebook), which sever, and your lord name

Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

Transporter Bug

It says that each transporter can carry 12000 resources, but they can only carry 10000.

Hi, we need more info to investigate. 1, which sever do you play? 2, where do you play (kongregate, facebook, official website), 3, lord name ingame is InfineHunter, right? 4, what’s your logistics in academy level?

Flag Post

1: I play in server 1.
2: I play on Kongregate.
3: Yes, my IGN is InfiniteHunter.
4: My logistics level is 11.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenkan:

Hi, we have updated the version.now the hero is automatically leveled up. please reflesh your brower and see whether the problem still exits. please also supply the info.1, where do you play(kongregate, officail website, facebook), which sever, and your lord name

Refreshing server doesnt help. This bug had already existed a day or more and i have refreshed at least a dozen times and nothing works. I think that its games fault now not mine

Flag Post

Refreshing server doesnt help. This bug had already existed a day or more and i have refreshed at least a dozen times and nothing works. I think that its games fault now not mine

same with mine. but my hero leveled up after sending him on a mission, now it works.

Flag Post

Hi Maik 50, please supply your info.1, where do you play(kongregate, officail website, facebook), 2,which sever, and 3,your lord name 4, more details about the problem

Flag Post

Never mind this it works now.

Hi Maik 50, please supply your info.1, where do you play(kongregate, officail website, facebook), 2,which sever, and 3,your lord name 4, more details about the problem

Flag Post

I think I may have a bug with the transport function. I raised my logistics level a couple of times, but the game tells me that each transporter can still only carry 10,000 resources. Is this correct for logistics level 6?

1: I play in server 2.
3: My IGN is Cromwell.
4: My logistics level is 6.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kronwall:

I think I may have a bug with the transport function. I raised my logistics level a couple of times, but the game tells me that each transporter can still only carry 10,000 resources. Is this correct for logistics level 6?

1: I play in server 2.
3: My IGN is Cromwell.
4: My logistics level is 6.

We’ll opitimize it soon.

Flag Post

Highscores are not updating.

Flag Post

My server 3 account has the Owenwei bug and I am unable to play at this moment. It may fix itself, but I cannot play for time being.

Flag Post

Same problem here. Is this another Kong only problem? I’m close to fed up with those.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hello5666:

Yeah, they forgot to update or add the kongregate API when uploading a new version, it’s why I think the send coin button disappeared.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hello5666:

what’s the highscores thing