Bugs page 5

702 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by redwasp28:
Originally posted by sevenkan:

for some reason when the game starts, all I see is the city with all of the buildings gone and the town hall and wall at lv 0. Is this some sort of connection problem?

Hi, redwasp28. Will this situation last for a very long time after entering the game? Will all things come back to normal after a while? Would u log out and log in again to have a try? Plz tell us ur info:1) Your play in kongregate, right? 2) Which server do u play? 3) ur lordname. Thank you!

I had to log in several times and most of the time the same thing happens all over.
1)Yes
2)server 4
3)Geondalon
and waiting 30 minutes dosen’t help

Hi, redwasp28. Thank u for ur cooperation. We’ll fix this asap if it’s a problem. Have a great day!

Flag Post

Spelling error in:

Lv.2 Allowed to command 3th city. Should be Lv.2 Allowed to command 3rd city.
No engouh Coins. Should be Not enough coins

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlamezAndGamez:

Spelling error in:

Lv.2 Allowed to command 3th city. Should be Lv.2 Allowed to command 3rd city.
No engouh Coins. Should be Not enough coins

Hi, thank u for ur suggestion. We’ll consider it.

Flag Post

hey why my gold coins (60) can’t afford gold coin req. of 40 for upgrading lvl 7 town hall to lvl8?

Flag Post

for some reason when the game starts, all I see is the city with all of the buildings gone and the town hall and wall at lv 0. Is this some sort of connection problem?

Hi, redwasp28. Will this situation last for a very long time after entering the game? Will all things come back to normal after a while? Would u log out and log in again to have a try? Plz tell us ur info:1) Your play in kongregate, right? 2) Which server do u play? 3) ur lordname. Thank you!

I had to log in several times and most of the time the same thing happens all over.
1)Yes
2)server 4
3)Geondalon

Hi, redwasp28. Thank u for ur cooperation. We’ll fix this asap if it’s a problem. Have a great day!

you’ve got slow internet like me,MUCH more slower than me…..

Flag Post

nice one i get NaN food the last,last week that lasted for days until the last week, when i was sent by the system that “The soldiers of Isateries is dying” and i saw that my food is only 1.WTF happened that time

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheForumer:
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:
issues I am having. I have made the 199 g-cash purchase this morning to get the high level hero, but no hero showed up. Also, I have purchased Several random chest with bronze keys and 4 of them when I tried to open them disappered. I also tried to purchase the 100 calvary and 100 cat. deal five times before I recieved it, but 1 gcash was taken each time anyway. If you want to return the gcash, that will work, but I would rather have the items back.ThanksMichael CoffeyMCTitan

The requirement to get the hero is to purchase $199 of G-cash, not 199 G-cash. Also, they say the cavalry bug has been fixed (check the forum topics), but if you still have problems, you might want to contact one of the admins.

As for the boxes, I’m not really sure what’s going on with that.

I’ll let him know.

Dear Player, the retention period of Random Chest is 30 days. Do u still remember the time when u bought the Random Chest? If u try to use them 30 days later after buying, they probably have gone. Any further questions, be free to tell us. Thanks!

Flag Post

1)Yes
2)server 4
3)Geondalon

Hi, when we’re updating our versions, there will be a lot of pro existed. When u came across this pro, maybe it was during updating. Any further questions, be free to tell us. Thanks!

Flag Post

Hi,
Before i went to sleep i took daily quests, the ones for resources, coin and 20 pikemans…a bit after that i cleared coockies, temp files and other internet junk via ccleaner and now i went to finish them but they are gone from quest screen, quest tab is blinking with 3 quests finished but they aren’t there
here is screenshot

as you can see down on ss, it shows 3 quests done but in window there is nothing
can you somehow reset those quests or something? i would be on great loss without them on longer period

Flag Post
Originally posted by MarinoOG:

Hi,
Before i went to sleep i took daily quests, the ones for resources, coin and 20 pikemans…a bit after that i cleared coockies, temp files and other internet junk via ccleaner and now i went to finish them but they are gone from quest screen, quest tab is blinking with 3 quests finished but they aren’t there
here is screenshot

as you can see down on ss, it shows 3 quests done but in window there is nothing
can you somehow reset those quests or something? i would be on great loss without them on longer period

Hi, would u plz wait until the quest system reset automatically? This kind of pro will disappear then. Any further questions, be free to tell us. Thanks!

Flag Post

ehh, ok…i can live one day without bonuses xD

Flag Post

About this bug post up…it’s still same, quests reseted but it’s still same
still blinking that 3 quests are done but nothing there

Flag Post

nvm…tried clearing cookies and it worked

Flag Post
Originally posted by MarinoOG:

About this bug post up…it’s still same, quests reseted but it’s still same
still blinking that 3 quests are done but nothing there

Hi, we’re testing the part of quest recently, and this kind of pro will be solved soon. Thanks!

Flag Post

User: Lyaerus, on server 6.

My beginner quest seems to be glitched, it says to use a tractor, which I couldn’t find, so I attempted to use the fertilizer, thinking the names hadn’t been changed.

I am now unable to complete this quest as it requires the tractor that’s been removed from the game, and I’ve used the correct “new” item for it.

Thanks for the help.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zanzen:

User: Lyaerus, on server 6.

My beginner quest seems to be glitched, it says to use a tractor, which I couldn’t find, so I attempted to use the fertilizer, thinking the names hadn’t been changed.

I am now unable to complete this quest as it requires the tractor that’s been removed from the game, and I’ve used the correct “new” item for it.

Thanks for the help.

Hi, many people have reported this pro. We’re working on it now and will soon have it solved. Thanks!

Flag Post

hey, first thanx for opening such a discussion :)
i cant write anything in the game, i mean how many troops i want to march with, or chat with other player, or anything…
i appreciate if u can help me :)
thanks

Update:
it automatically fixed up by cleaning up cookies and history :) thanx

Flag Post

Hi
I used payment method to get VIP1, but nothing happened…
I received G-cash, but got no VIP1 hero.
Anyone here can help me, pls?
I am playing on server 6, Petovian.
Thx

Flag Post

I dont know if this is really a bug, but my Junior40 Hero needs 47 xp for lvl6, and another Junior40 hero needs 80 xp for lvl2. Is this purposely or something went wrong?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deleron:

I dont know if this is really a bug, but my Junior40 Hero needs 47 xp for lvl6, and another Junior40 hero needs 80 xp for lvl2. Is this purposely or something went wrong?

Thanks for you remind us,i guess that must be a bug.I will ask our team to repair the bug and let it runs better.

Flag Post

its unfair I always have to refresh for this game to work.

Flag Post

I attack city it says Battlefiel instead of Battlefield.

Flag Post

is there a way to send gold to eachother on Kongregate ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by furgus1234:

no and thats not a bug anyways.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hello5666:
Originally posted by furgus1234:

no and thats not a bug anyways.

Refresh annoys many players,because it is too slow for the system auto refresh.Our Team wonder about that and the time may be shorten to 4 or 6 hours.Also you can attack other surrounding cities till the hills or caves refresh.So you dont have to wait for so long time,right?