Highlights about LOA

8 posts

Flag Post

Dear LOA players,

In this thread, post what you like most about Lord of Ages!

Let’s share the most exciting things and grow stronger and stronger!

LOA Team

Flag Post

I like how friendly the chat community is, and how supportive the LoA Team is.
I also like the events held in-game.

Flag Post

I like how simple and easy the game is (i.e. the ability to build at least 10 buildings at a time, whereas other games only allow 1).

Flag Post

I like how many people on Kong hates the previous MMO games, and now they start to hate Lord of Amnesia, Junk Yankee, Sorcery Quest, Fantasy Dull, and many later ones being made.

I also like to tell everyone to find and destroy every MMO game on Kong as early as possible to avoid making promotion, badges, and art faggotry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MakotoShinobi:

I like how many people on Kong hates the previous MMO games, and now they start to hate Lord of Amnesia, Junk Yankee, Sorcery Quest, Fantasy Dull, and many later ones being made.

I also like to tell everyone to find and destroy every MMO game on Kong as early as possible to avoid making promotion, badges, and art faggotry.

First, MakotoShinobi, Remember, only goodthings about LOA are allowed here.

Everyone got their point of views and I definetly believe that the more you play LOA, the more you will enjoy! The more you you are
involved in this community, the more you are gonna love us.

And we are a civilized community. Learn to respect others’ hard work and be civilized!

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenkan:

First, MakotoShinobi, Remember, only goodthings about LOA are allowed here.

Everyone got their point of views and I definetly believe that the more you play LOA, the more you will enjoy! The more you you are
involved in this community, the more you are gonna love us.

And we are a civilized community. Learn to respect others’ hard work and be civilized!

First, Sevenkan, why not let everyone rate 1 star and let us make a promotion called “Making MMO Game That Does Not SUCK”?

Let Me, IcyCalm (Alex Kierkegaard; Insomnia.ac), Zinger, and SegaBastard BAN all of you on Kong and let this be ours. You humans have no better knowledge on philosophy, so only Greeks and Germans wins the fight in video games.

And worst of all, you’ll be playing the same economic sim game again and again.

Flag Post
First, Sevenkan, why not let everyone rate 1 star and let us make a promotion called “Making MMO Game That Does Not SUCK”?

Let Me, IcyCalm (Alex Kierkegaard; Insomnia.ac), Zinger, and SegaBastard BAN all of you on Kong and let this be ours. You humans have no better knowledge on philosophy, so only Greeks and Germans wins the fight in video games.

1: Your definition of what sucks isn’t necessarily everyone else’s definition of what sucks.
2: One could argue that every FPS game is a clone off a previous FPS game, but that doesn’t mean they’re all bad.
3: Just because a game shares a few basic characteristics with another game does not mean they all are equally good/bad.

Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

1: Your definition of what sucks isn’t necessarily everyone else’s definition of what sucks.
2: One could argue that every FPS game is a clone off a previous FPS game, but that doesn’t mean they’re all bad.
3: Just because a game shares a few basic characteristics with another game does not mean they all are equally good/bad.

Agreed.
@MakotoShinobi, I’d like to see you make an MMO Game that “does not suck.” I’d like to see you make a game that is not only completely, ingeniously innovative and new, but also has what everyone wants in a game. The last (barf) “good” mmorpg was WoW, as it did not have new stuff, but compiled everything into a user-friendly game. And look where it is now? It’s one of the most overrated games in the world, it sucks.

It’s not the games that suck, to be honest. It’s us. The players. Our expectations are way too high to be achieved. We want something new, something fresh, well guess what? It’s not gonna appear. We’ll sloth around all day on our computers, waiting for the next game. We’ll get all excited for the “innovative” games that are in development. But in the end, every game is the same. There may be tons of WoW clones trying to steal your money. There may be tons of you-are-the-leader-of-a-village/city games trying to…well, steal your money. But look past those games, look into the “weird” games, and you’ll ask yourself, “What the FUCK is this?”

So please, shut up. I may have slept through every class on existentialism, but I’m smart enough to know that what we want from a game can’t possibly be in a game that we want.

/endrant

In other news, yeah, I like how this game is very user-friendly compared to the other sim games.