New Server Event-CONQUER NPC CASTLE, WIN THOUSANDS OF COINS!

8 posts

Flag Post

NPC Castles come out finally. It’s a family war. At least 1/4 of the alliance members have to join the battle.

So My Lord, before you declare the war,

Sharpen your weapons!

Rally your alliance members!

Fight hard and be the WINNER!

More details, please go to our official bbs: http://www.lordofages.com/bbs. It’s in the Events forum, the topic is called New Server Event-CONQUER NPC CASTLE, WIN THOUSANDS OF COINS!

Updated News about NPC battle

1, Collins successfully attacked by Will alliance

2, Sodom successfully attacked by Will alliance and Assembly alliance

3,Abydos successfully attacked by Will alliance

4, Triumph successfully attacked by Assembly alliance

5, Trojan successfully attacked by Assembly alliance

6,ARGOS successfully attacked by Will alliance

7,GLAMIS successfully attacked by Will alliance

Flag Post

How do you know about this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

How do you know about this?

He’s part of the LoA Team.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenkan:

NPC Castles come out finally. It’s a family war. At least half of the alliance members have to join the battle.

So My Lord, before you declare the war,

Sharpen your weapons!

Rally your alliance members!

Fight hard and be the WINNER!

More details, please go to
http://www.lordofages.com/bbs

Me, My alliance mates, and other players are looking foward at this and its time for cooperation in alliances, and bring more players together.

But the question is, How will we launch the attack, Is it Map based were we send a joint attack or something? Some people are still confused about this.
(Edit: I suppose we do need to do a joint strike, sending one’s army one at a time is suicide.

Flag Post

alliance members cant send a joint attackto attack npc. they need to attack solo but total member must reach half of alliance. Even that one member sends 1 soldier for an attack counts

Flag Post

alliance members cant send a joint attackto attack npc. they need to attack solo but total member must reach half of alliance. Even that one member sends 1 soldier for an attack counts

We have to eliminate all the troops and defenses of a NPC Castle to get the reward right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JonaruFPC:

We have to eliminate all the troops and defenses of a NPC Castle to get the reward right?

You are right, JonaruFPC

Flag Post

Dear LOA players,

Considering the prestige limitation, so the requirement is changed to at least 1/4 alliance members attack the NPC castle instead of 1/2.

Have fun!

LOA Team