Game finally published

8 posts

Flag Post

So what are you going to expect now? More players perphaps or lower game rating? Tell me thats why this forum topic is here for, about your expetations when game is now published

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

So what are you going to expect now? More players perphaps or lower game rating? Tell me thats why this forum topic is here for, about your expetations when game is now published

Like I said before, it has caused a great increase in kongregate players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MakotoShinobi:

1 star = 1 easy point. Sorry, LoA, but I think you should be gone already once everyone rates 1 star for easy point. And more importantly, we do not want another MMO game to have badges.

Go learn how to rate and judge a game, and I’m not saying this because I like Lord of Ages. Although, you are completely entitled to your retarded opinion.

Flag Post

1 star = 1 easy point. Sorry, LoA, but I think you should be gone already once everyone rates 1 star for easy point. And more importantly, we do not want another MMO game to have badges.

Just what makes you think that everyone who rates the game for the point will rate it 1? How do you know that they won’t rate it a 3 or a 4?

Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

Just what makes you think that everyone who rates the game for the point will rate it 1? How do you know that they won’t rate it a 3 or a 4?

When i do randomly rate games/art i usually rate it neutral 3 thats more fair to its loaders (well expect if their game/art just sucks)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

When i do randomly rate games/art i usually rate it neutral 3 thats more fair to its loaders (well expect if their game/art just sucks)

Rating a game 3 stars isn’t neutral, it increases the rating.

For LoA, it’s simple enough for me to say: “LoA is terrible, horrible, no good, very bad game.”

They’ll rate 1 as soon as they already know it’ll either be a Evony or Caesary clone. In general, people will rate 1 star as being a clone of the existing game or just don’t like idle games after all either because it hardly shows fun. The average rating for LoA is 2.68 while Caesary has 3.72. Few words, Caesary is better, but still being an MMO game, the horrifying curse on Kong is ongoing.

I have one thing to say about the part in bold, LoA has only been “rateable” for about 40 hours. Also LoA “is” a clone of Caesary AND Caesary is a clone of Evony, never-ending cycle, so really your statement are stupid and thoroughly thought through.

Flag Post

When the rating is 2.69, rating it three stars is going to be more neutral than rating it one star.

Flag Post

When the rating is 2.69, rating it three stars is going to be more neutral than rating it one star.

I’ll agree with you on that one, anyhow I’m just glad that we havee more than 3 or 4 players in the chatroom, and it makes it easier to help others.