Heros

9 posts

Flag Post

Does anyone know many heros you can command at one time? I’ve currently got three and any time I try to add a fourth I get the message “You have reached the system limit for total numbers of hero or equipment. Please clear some and try again later.” Is this a limit of my rank (prestige), or is it a system limitation?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kronwall:

Does anyone know many heros you can command at one time? I’ve currently got three and any time I try to add a fourth I get the message “You have reached the system limit for total numbers of hero or equipment. Please clear some and try again later.” Is this a limit of my rank (prestige), or is it a system limitation?

Hi Kronwall, you can have 8 heroes in total, but only 3 you can command at one time. If you want to use other heroes, you have to dismiss some and appoint ones you want.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenkan:

Hi Kronwall, you can have 8 heroes in total, but only 3 you can command at one time. If you want to use other heroes, you have to dismiss some and appoint ones you want.

Wow this really should be improved to higher values

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:
Originally posted by sevenkan:

Wow this really should be improved to higher values

Hi Maik50, got any ideas to improve? lol

Flag Post

I think what Maik50 wants is to be able to command more than three heroes at once. Most other games of this genre out there allow you either as many heroes as you can support or a limited number of heroes based on your current level and rank.

Flag Post

In caesary it is allowed to command 10 heroes at once if your plaza is maxed out. Here in LoA that should be similar

Flag Post

Hi InfinteHunter, Maik50, thanks for clarification. and we’ll consider that.

Flag Post

Yes, that’s what I thought too. The number of heroes you can command should increase as you go up in rank and you increase the level of your rally spot.

Flag Post

Yes, that’s what I thought too. The number of heroes you can command should increase as you go up in rank and you increase the level of your rally spot.

:)