HELP

14 posts

Flag Post

when i try to login i get this error message:-

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@zen-game.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.lordofages.com Port 80

what should i do??

Flag Post

I cannot login through any platform. loa.com, mochi, kong, or facebook….
is Loa down???

Flag Post

would be the same for me so id take it maybe its down? or something

Flag Post

ooooo down??
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i need to feed my archers…… :(

Flag Post

Nothing has been announced and I’m not sure of the developers know of this problem yet. The server could be down for quite a while though, since the admin resides in a different timezone.

Flag Post

thanks all. we are working on it now and it will be fixed asap^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenkan:

thanks all. we are working on it now and it will be fixed asap^^

You posted this 4 hours ago sevenkan. The problem has been going on since more than 10 hours ago. How is this asap?
Some info would be nice… >.<

Flag Post

well. the game is run again now except s15&s16 still under maintenance.

Flag Post

Any estimate on when servers 15 & 16 will be up again?

Flag Post

Any server 15/16 players want to join Server 6 in the meantime, I will send you a starter package, and will at least have some people to chat with in game to get your LoA fix.

Flag Post

I lost all my stuff on server 16, just started this game on sunday. Server seems to be up, login anyway but I still have no lord,resources,etc.,etc. Lost all my g-cash too. Anyway I tried your suggestion and started anew on server 6. Keeping my fingers crossed on getting all my g-cash/KREDS back :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by beever07:

I lost all my stuff on server 16, just started this game on sunday. Server seems to be up, login anyway but I still have no lord,resources,etc.,etc. Lost all my g-cash too. Anyway I tried your suggestion and started anew on server 6. Keeping my fingers crossed on getting all my g-cash/KREDS back :)

Dont worry one day it wil be back up online… at the stage you are in the game now… you got not much to worry about :)
try login back on to s16 every now and then.. and one day it will work properly a few hours :D

Flag Post

I’m sure the developers are aware of this and will compensate in some, for now all you can do is either play on a different server and/or be patience until servers 15 and 16 are back online.

Flag Post

s15 is works now^^