The items increased as for the game crashed yesterday will be deleted both s15&s16 on Jan, 2

9 posts

Flag Post

Dear players,

As for the servers broken, there are many players from S15&S16 happen the problem that their items are increased in their storage yesterday. Well, we will delete the increased the items today and keep your original states.

We feel so sorry for the inconvenience.

LOA

Flag Post

but in s7 i have open my random chest but still i got no items…and my random chest still its not change and also my bronze key…how can i open that chest to get that item?pls help me to fix that problem…

Flag Post

so is it works well for you now?

Flag Post

everytime i want to open my random chest dis is always the msg…(You have no chest or key. Or system fails to get your numbers of chest or key.Please refresh and try again).i have 5 bronze key and 3 random chest..i want to open it but it fails

Flag Post

well. so sorry for it, plz let me know your lord name and which server are you play, then we will check it for you.

Flag Post

my lord’s name terejass from server7…

Flag Post

@terejass we have fixed it now, plz try and enjoy your time^^

Flag Post

thank you very much i already open my random chest and its work now…i hope u can fix my other problem about the collosium tower…i cant train my hero der if der so many enemy i encountered in level 1…like i said its hard for me to upload my screenshot for u to see it….

Flag Post

yah. we have checked this pro and it will be fixed when we update the servers next time.