New Building: Temple

5 posts

Flag Post

Hello LOA, I have a new idea for a building, the Temple. The temple does 1 of 3 things, increases all resources production, increases troop combat abilites, or increases building speed of ALL buildings. Players will have the ability to choose 1 of these 3 options. Im not sure if it should only be a ’’Main’’ city building or that it could go in all player’s cities. It could go in the regular building tiles or in a new tile spot, my idea in the empty grass land next to the town hall. Thats my idea, what do you think?

Flag Post

thanks..nice idea:)

Flag Post

Main city would work best and the ability works for all cities. I’d choose troop abilities as I don’t need resources and I rarely build anyways.

Flag Post

A different building I thought of is a gold furnace it produces an okay amount of coins for every level it increases its production a day.

Flag Post

I have an idea for a new building. It is the temple. I want it to do one of 3 things. It will be very fun. I thought of it today, or maybe yesterday I’m not really sure which. One of its settings would apply to ALL buildings. My idea in the empty grass.

I’m not sure if it should only be a “Main” city building or not, but my idea in the empty grass.

…in the empty grass, I would choose troop abilities since you asked and I need to tell you my choice that I would make in the empty grass. Also, gold furnace.