Ways to earn coins, cash and exp

1678 posts

Flag Post

We are working on game balance and prices. So this topic will be updated from time to time. Keep an eye on it, if you are interested in.

Here I will describe the ways of earning cash, coins and exp in the game.

Exp points and level describe your skill in the game. Once exp point reached maximum, your level will be increased. You will get 1 skill point, which can be spent for increasing any of your skills.

• you will get +1 exp point for killing an enemy and +1 coin
  • if you make a combo kill, 1 exp and 1 coin will be multiplied. For “Double Kill” you will get +2 exp and +2 coins, for “Triple Kill” +3 exp and +3 coins. Total you
    will get +6 exp and +6 coins for “Triple Kill” (1 + 2 + 3).
  • for each delivered enemy flag you will get +5 coins and +5 exp
  • for every 100 frags (kills) in the room you will get +20 coins
  • for every 250 frags (kills) in the room you will get +1 cash
  • for bronze medal you will get +1 cash
  • for silver medal you will get +3 cash
  • for golden medal you will get +5 cash

As you may notice, each artifact in the game gives extra skill points to your avatar. You may buy them, if you don’t won’t to spend time by getting new level. That’s why they are rather expensive.

Also users can exchange their Kreds to coins and/or cash.
You can go to the game shop and check the exchange rate there.

P.S. As I already told, this topic will be updated from time to time. I will write here about days of discounts, new ways of earning more money and experience.

Flag Post

To get all artifacts you need 2900 cash. That’s either $290 in real life money or 795000 kills.

And that’s just the artifacts.

Flag Post

As I already told, artifacts are for “lazy” users. The increase skills. But you can increase skill by getting level up

Flag Post
Originally posted by JavelinOU:

As I already told, artifacts are for “lazy” users. The increase skills. But you can increase skill by getting level up

yea

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhoenixW:

To get all artifacts you need 2900 cash. That’s either $290 in real life money or 795000 kills.

I think his point was the numbers are ridiculously inflated. The next gun up (aside from the beginner colt & glock) is the Uzi at 2350 coins = 2k or so kills. You then have to score another 3k-4k kills to upgrade again. I predict the Rocket launchers and Energy guns will never be seen in this game without hacking of some kind.

earning 1,2,3 coins per kill is extremely low. Just gave it a test run – the players with better guns and levels completely owns beginners. Played for 15 mins with the glock and frags and only got 18 kills, while being one shotted by AKs (might be more but die too fast to tell.) I could buy the colt with the starting cash but as the Uzi is at 2k whats the point of setting myself 1k back?

Never beginner friendly to force the player to stick with low level weapons for a long period of time. And people wont stay if not beginner friendly. How can you expect double/triple kills from a pistol?

Sure we can always buy the guns, but why would i invest fifty bucks into a game like this when i first start when that same fifty can get me the latest xbox shooter?

Flag Post

Havnt played yet but if those numbers are true I can tell I wont play much

Flag Post

maybe u can change the name from frags to kills? some ppl think that frags are granades… plz fix this

Flag Post

goddamn does this game need to be balanced. it’s a shooter, there should be a much lesser emphasis on stats. Higher level guns should do 2-3 more damage per shot than the low level guns, not 2x or 3x the damage.

Flag Post

its changed now i think, every elvel u go up, say, from 1 to 2, you get 1 more gold, eg, a level 40 gets 40 per kill, a level 25 gets the same etc.,. idk though.im currently level 2 and getting 2 gold per kill.

Flag Post

You need to get more Coins per kill. like maybe 3+ coins for each kill and then the original multipliers? and maybe 2 exp per kill with the original modifiers as well?

Flag Post

i agree with every1 either guns prices need to be way reduced or money per kill needs to be way increased also xp cuz i am playing and got like 80 kills and still need like 630 more kills to get tha uzi come on thats ridiculous it should be better for free players

Flag Post

I can honestly say that with such exaggerated prices, I’m going to get bored quick.

Flag Post

Even though leveling up takes longer from what people think of, you need to play a lot. The snow level is my favorite IMO, because it’s the best place for tricking the players when you’re camouflaged. I’m not the biggest money spender on this game, but I like to play and give it a feedback to the devs. Hopefully, that sums things up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Agroagro:

Havnt played yet but if those numbers are true I can tell I wont play much

I did play now. Its a pretty addictive game. But i see balance problems. Newbs are easily dominated by the better weapons vetern players have access to.

Curious to see how things pan out.

But as phoenix pointed out the math forumula you have is all wrong for your features. $290 or over 700000 kills?!
I was a modern warfare 2 addict (thats a great game) logged over 12 days of game play have something like 30,000 kills. I payed 70$ for that game. This is game is clearly not at that level. And I think you may be discouraging people from invest at your current price point.

edit: To elaborate, I have money and a CC. I dont mind spending a a couple bucks on a game I enjoy playing. But I still seek value. I think its close to 5$ for an artifact that gives you +1 skill (basically a level up). I dont see that as value. It might make sense in a time value equation (it takes me longer then an hour to level up and an hour of my time is worth more then 5$) But just a few points for 5$? I dont see much immediate benefit from that. Id be much more likly to part with 5$ if i felt i was getting more for my money. maybe packages of guns, a costume avatars for paying users or something.

Flag Post

if you bye all the artifacts, you will quite literally be WAY!!!!!!!! overpowered

so keep them at the current price, or make it so even non-spenders can get them

anyways, do a few servays on kong and get and easy 2k gold; then bye a MP5 and own XD

and finnaly, don’t bye every single gun you can bye; even if you can bye an stronger run, you should think of saving for the next strongest gun

ow and finnaly finnaly, mini-uzi vs colt; neither is clearly stronger; uzi has bigger ammo, but colt does more damage

Flag Post

I wanna comment on the 250 kills bonus to.

Ive gotten it a couple times now. But what makes it really hard to get is people leaving the games. Maybe thats not a problem on the euro servers. But ive found most of the time people just leave after a 10-20 mins. and If your doing good its worse…

If you ask me the 250 kills should collect over multiple games.

Flag Post

ya!

Flag Post

should get 5 coins and 5xp per kill

Flag Post
Originally posted by leondre24:

yeah then 10 for double kills and 15 or 20 for triple

Flag Post
Originally posted by WaveBlast:

Look,that is way too much man….you guys are making lvl up in 15 mins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

ok it is a bit, maybe 2 per kill 5 double 10 triple?

Flag Post

you should get more points/cash for killing higer level players or whats the point, not that many people playing to begin with and if your in a room with machine gun users and you have hand gun then you get wasted alot, if you got more than 1 gold 1 xp when you eventually lucked out on a kill it might be worth staying in the room

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhoenixW:

well there is a guy running around with all the artifacts, plus 4 guns that cost monies, PLUS his profile says he has 10093 cash

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

ok it is a bit, maybe 2 per kill 5 double 10 triple?

I think the 5 then 10 advancement is still too much, maybe 2 then 3 then 5? Then we get to the turning point. Monster kills, Ultra kills, they are going to give a hell lot of EXP and Gold…maybe 7,10,15 – why am I skipping so much now? Because, they are very rare to get…

Flag Post

ooook its 1xp and 1 coin per kill then 2xp and 2 coins per duble kill and 3 xp and 3 coins per tripale but 5 pre kill nOOOOO,your mixing that up with capuer the flag and you get 5xp and 5 coins for that!