Ways to earn coins, cash and exp page 63

1681 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ninjaemperor:

HeManhandled, go report somebody for hacking then. You’ll get exactly 5 cash if you record a good video of a real hacker. c:
And about mgla being that advanced in currency and accused of using hacks, it’s probably a moderator. I’m not quite sure any hacks of any sort could be that useful to level you up that fast without doing many kills, and moderators can actually buy everything if they wanted to.
(Note: No, the cash/coin hack or exploit will not work anymore, it was patched MONTHS ago…)

Only and admin can give people cash, moderators can’t. And yes, he is a mod

Flag Post

Shouldn’t everyone be fair and not using a lot of cash. I mean moderators are like god modes in TDP4. They kill everyone with full artifacts and we die without xp. Plus, how do we get a video of a hacker? For real, do you want me to video tape a hacker using a camera 24-7 and play at the same time? No way man that is insane. Plus, most people here playing don’t get to use cameras. There is should be a screenshot system. Where you take a pictures of a hacker and upload them straight to the admin. Not some lazy moderators.

Flag Post

^Screenshots arent enough 8)

Flag Post

i have seen an moderator but he said he was stuck and invisible. it was shocking to hear him from text though. but he crashed minutes later. i wished i could have recorded but i have no camcorder.

Flag Post

^Dats not a mod, but from a player who d/ced moments earlier 8)

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

How about removing Artifacts…I don’t mind item’s, Or paying kred’s for Coins/Cash, But i think what unbalance’s the game the most is the Artifacts…Let’s be real here, When u spend money on kreds to buy artifacts that doesn’t mean ur lazy in any way,They simply are desperate to either be, the strongest player in the game, or Want overpowered stats, or they want to be in the leader’s board (I think when u have a bunch of kills then login daily ur Global rating increases alot) Or just don’t want to die so often….So IMO, Nobody is lazy here, This is just a suggestion btw, Don’t hate.

Flag Post

BASIC
F2P = best weapon M249SAW, 260dmg machine

P2P = twice as minimum to quad more damage weapons. While
Max stats f2p can get, p2p gets +70% bonus with all arts.
Overall:F2p is like glass compared to p2p ones
twice harder than you and quad more dmg

This game ONLY can be played for CASHERS. This game sucks and not worth it anyway

Flag Post

^Its hard, but possible 8)

Flag Post

I’m about to punch the creator in the tummy and in the face,he is mkaing it the hardest game ever ive ever played

Flag Post

^Cant tell if sarcastic or dumb 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123LEGENDARYPRO:

I’m about to punch the creator in the tummy and in the face,he is mkaing it the hardest game ever ive ever played

This begs the question, how many HAVE you played?

Flag Post

You’ve should been sh#t a brick
because the real thing you are noobs if u cant play this

Flag Post

^Having a bad day, man?

Flag Post

^Yea crapping out bricks wuld probly hurt a lot 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by HeManhandled:

^Yea crapping out bricks wuld probly hurt a lot 8)

If I shit out bricks, I would probably sue Arby’s.

Flag Post

^R dere sandwiches too hard? 8)

Flag Post

Nuh uh it’s those darn curly fries. I think they use Jolly Ranchers instead of potatoes. :\

Flag Post

^Or maybe dey put gel on dem to make dem curl leik dat 8)

Flag Post

Gel and curlers, more likely. Helps headhunt employees from hair salons too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Agroagro:

I wanna comment on the 250 kills bonus to.

Ive gotten it a couple times now. But what makes it really hard to get is people leaving the games. Maybe thats not a problem on the euro servers. But ive found most of the time people just leave after a 10-20 mins. and If your doing good its worse…

If you ask me the 250 kills should collect over multiple games.

i dont think so. cause i have like 20000 kills so i should get like… 100 cash or something, maybe you get 30 minute to get as many kills as possible and then get rewarded additionally

Flag Post
Originally posted by HeManhandled:

^Cant tell if sarcastic or dumb 8)

roflmao

Flag Post

why cant we get 5 cash too after each lvl up ,after lvl 10?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Agroagro:

I wanna comment on the 250 kills bonus to.

Ive gotten it a couple times now. But what makes it really hard to get is people leaving the games. Maybe thats not a problem on the euro servers. But ive found most of the time people just leave after a 10-20 mins. and If your doing good its worse…

If you ask me the 250 kills should collect over multiple games.

All it takes is just a little bit of patience, young padawan. X)

Flag Post

^It goes a long way 8)