Ways to earn coins, cash and exp page 63

1680 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123LEGENDARYPRO:

I’m about to punch the creator in the tummy and in the face,he is mkaing it the hardest game ever ive ever played

This begs the question, how many HAVE you played?

 
Flag Post

You’ve should been sh#t a brick
because the real thing you are noobs if u cant play this

 
Flag Post

^Having a bad day, man?

 
Flag Post

^Yea crapping out bricks wuld probly hurt a lot 8)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by HeManhandled:

^Yea crapping out bricks wuld probly hurt a lot 8)

If I shit out bricks, I would probably sue Arby’s.

 
Flag Post

^R dere sandwiches too hard? 8)

 
Flag Post

Nuh uh it’s those darn curly fries. I think they use Jolly Ranchers instead of potatoes. :\

 
Flag Post

^Or maybe dey put gel on dem to make dem curl leik dat 8)

 
Flag Post

Gel and curlers, more likely. Helps headhunt employees from hair salons too.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Agroagro:

I wanna comment on the 250 kills bonus to.

Ive gotten it a couple times now. But what makes it really hard to get is people leaving the games. Maybe thats not a problem on the euro servers. But ive found most of the time people just leave after a 10-20 mins. and If your doing good its worse…

If you ask me the 250 kills should collect over multiple games.

i dont think so. cause i have like 20000 kills so i should get like… 100 cash or something, maybe you get 30 minute to get as many kills as possible and then get rewarded additionally

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by HeManhandled:

^Cant tell if sarcastic or dumb 8)

roflmao

 
Flag Post

why cant we get 5 cash too after each lvl up ,after lvl 10?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Agroagro:

I wanna comment on the 250 kills bonus to.

Ive gotten it a couple times now. But what makes it really hard to get is people leaving the games. Maybe thats not a problem on the euro servers. But ive found most of the time people just leave after a 10-20 mins. and If your doing good its worse…

If you ask me the 250 kills should collect over multiple games.

All it takes is just a little bit of patience, young padawan. X)

 
Flag Post

^It goes a long way 8)

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Aerow:
Originally posted by PhoenixW:

To get all artifacts you need 2900 cash. That’s either $290 in real life money or 795000 kills.

And that’s just the artifacts.

I think his point was the numbers are ridiculously inflated. The next gun up (aside from the beginner colt & glock) is the Uzi at 2350 coins = 2k or so kills. You then have to score another 3k-4k kills to upgrade again. I predict the Rocket launchers and Energy guns will never be seen in this game without hacking of some kind.

earning 1,2,3 coins per kill is extremely low. Just gave it a test run – the players with better guns and levels completely owns beginners. Played for 15 mins with the glock and frags and only got 18 kills, while being one shotted by AKs (might be more but die too fast to tell.) I could buy the colt with the starting cash but as the Uzi is at 2k whats the point of setting myself 1k back?

Never beginner friendly to force the player to stick with low level weapons for a long period of time. And people wont stay if not beginner friendly. How can you expect double/triple kills from a pistol?

Sure we can always buy the guns, but why would i invest fifty bucks into a game like this when i first start when that same fifty can get me the latest xbox shooter?

Lol

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 123LEGENDARYPRO:

I’m about to punch the creator in the tummy and in the face,he is mkaing it the hardest game ever ive ever played

yes but do play the worlds hardest game (its on kong look it up) then this will no longer be the hardest game :)

 
Flag Post

i freaking hate this crap, its wayyyyy to hard to earn cash/coins i think it should be 3-5 coins per kill and maybe every 50 kills 1 cash

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by awwgee:
Originally posted by ILikeOreo:
Originally posted by Aerow:
Originally posted by PhoenixW:

To get all artifacts you need 2900 cash. That’s either $290 in real life money or 795000 kills.

And that’s just the artifacts.

I think his point was the numbers are ridiculously inflated. The next gun up (aside from the beginner colt & glock) is the Uzi at 2350 coins = 2k or so kills. You then have to score another 3k-4k kills to upgrade again. I predict the Rocket launchers and Energy guns will never be seen in this game without hacking of some kind.

earning 1,2,3 coins per kill is extremely low. Just gave it a test run – the players with better guns and levels completely owns beginners. Played for 15 mins with the glock and frags and only got 18 kills, while being one shotted by AKs (might be more but die too fast to tell.) I could buy the colt with the starting cash but as the Uzi is at 2k whats the point of setting myself 1k back?

Never beginner friendly to force the player to stick with low level weapons for a long period of time. And people wont stay if not beginner friendly. How can you expect double/triple kills from a pistol?

Sure we can always buy the guns, but why would i invest fifty bucks into a game like this when i first start when that same fifty can get me the latest xbox shooter?

Lol

I love it when people quote walls of text to show their worthwhile reactions.

^Lol

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by obtk:

yes but do play the worlds hardest game (its on kong look it up) then this will no longer be the hardest game :)

I beat dat game in 30 mins 8)

 
Flag Post

Well, to be honest clans are meant to help each other – if they are true and willing – of course they would help you farm and combo for cash and coins. At a price of global rating points… ^^

-Crucifix

 
Flag Post

camp…enough said

 
Flag Post

HUUUUH let me see.
Ways too earn free cash and coins

Here we go:

1: Play for 5 days straight, first off you get 500 coins and 1 cash for playing 5 days straight.
2: Get good at the game, once your good you start killing faster and that means more coins.
3: 100 kills gets you 20 coins.
4: 250 kills gets you 1 cash.
5: get achievments, Bronze gets you 1 cash, Silver gets you 3 cash, Gold gets you 5 cash.
6: GET A JOB Earn your own money and then spend it on what you want, if you want coins, buy Coins, if you want cash, buy Cash.

This is how you get free coins.

Also this is one of my favorite games ever, So no dissing this amazing game!

 
Flag Post

If only they had story modes and special events and achievements

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 7isanoddnumber:

camp…enough said

Pree much 8)