Completed weapon price list page 3

262 posts

Flag Post

Thanks to all for that bumps :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by petso66:

based on the pricing list, the best weapon id ever get is the steyr aug since the others require cash :P im not going to spend money on a flash game

Well you will make 20-25 cash just playing the game up to level 20, so the RPD: 20,000 coins and 50 cash is still a possibility using tourneys or spending a few $$$ on 30 cash.

 
Flag Post

gold eagle 100 cash? now its 40 cash.

 
Flag Post

that Plasma Shocker: 1,500 cash is too much! why not 250 or 500 cash?

 
Flag Post

and the other laser guns is too too much in cash :[

 
Flag Post

bump, make it sticky ?

 
Flag Post

i have informed a mod about this. it should or should not become sticky shortly.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by panuanu:

that Plasma Shocker: 1,500 cash is too much! why not 250 or 500 cash?

yeah it should be a little bit lower…i had to save a lot to get it…at least that they put it in special price at 1000 cash or at half price like assassin…

 
Flag Post

Yay its sticky now!

 
Flag Post

I’m very surprised that not many people have m60E

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by fogbot3:

I’m very surprised that not many people have m60E

Its not that good a weapon, damage too low and ammo doesnt help versus a laser does it?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by WaveBlast:
Originally posted by fogbot3:

I’m very surprised that not many people have m60E

Its not that good a weapon, damage too low and ammo doesnt help versus a laser does it?

yea but it has good ammo and is much cheaper then the other machine guns.it’s kind of a major upgrade to the steyr aug

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by fogbot3:
Originally posted by WaveBlast:
Originally posted by fogbot3:

I’m very surprised that not many people have m60E

Its not that good a weapon, damage too low and ammo doesnt help versus a laser does it?

yea but it has good ammo and is much cheaper then the other machine guns.it’s kind of a major upgrade to the steyr aug

…. its much more expensive cash wise than the RPD. damage output is most important in this game. ammo is a secondary issue.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glackus:

Pistols:
Glock 18: 650 coins
Colt King Cobra: 1,000 coins
Gold Eagle: 100 cash

Sub-Machine Guns:
Mini-Uzi: 1,750 coins
Skorpion vz. 61: 3,350 coins
MP5: 4,500 coins

Shotguns:
Winchester: 3,700 coins
Beneli M4: 4,350 coins

Assault Rifles:
AK-47: 6,700 coins
M16: 8,350 coins
Steyr Aug: 10,000 coins
Assasin: 1,000 cash

Sniper Rifles:
WA 2000: 2,000 cash
Dragunov: 40,000 coins and 200 cash
Barrett: 50,000 coins and 300 cash

Heavy Machine Guns:
RPD: 20,000 coins and 50 cash
M60E4: 13,350 coins and 150 cash
M249 SAW: 18,650 coins and 300 cash

Energy Guns:
Laser LGM: 23,350 coins and 300 cash
Laser LGH: 26,700 coins and 500 cash
Plasma Shocker: 1,500 cash

Rocket Launchers:
H.Z.: 30,000 coins and 150 cash
6G30: 40,000 coins and 250 cash
SMAW: 36,700 coins and 450 cash
M202A2: 54,000 coins and 550 cash
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Special thanks: Dever.

Rocket Launchers: H.Z.: 30,000 coins and 150 cash that much cash i know about the coins but that much and im suprised that mayby 20% of tdp4 does have m202a2
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by idkmypass123:
Originally posted by Glackus:

Pistols:
Glock 18: 650 coins
Colt King Cobra: 1,000 coins
Gold Eagle: 100 cash

Sub-Machine Guns:
Mini-Uzi: 1,750 coins
Skorpion vz. 61: 3,350 coins
MP5: 4,500 coins

Shotguns:
Winchester: 3,700 coins
Beneli M4: 4,350 coins

Assault Rifles:
AK-47: 6,700 coins
M16: 8,350 coins
Steyr Aug: 10,000 coins
Assasin: 1,000 cash

Sniper Rifles:
WA 2000: 2,000 cash
Dragunov: 40,000 coins and 200 cash
Barrett: 50,000 coins and 300 cash

Heavy Machine Guns:
RPD: 20,000 coins and 50 cash
M60E4: 13,350 coins and 150 cash
M249 SAW: 18,650 coins and 300 cash

Energy Guns:
Laser LGM: 23,350 coins and 300 cash
Laser LGH: 26,700 coins and 500 cash
Plasma Shocker: 1,500 cash

Rocket Launchers:
H.Z.: 30,000 coins and 150 cash
6G30: 40,000 coins and 250 cash
SMAW: 36,700 coins and 450 cash
M202A2: 54,000 coins and 550 cash
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Special thanks: Dever.

Rocket Launchers:
H.Z.: 30,000 coins and 150 cash
that much cash i know about the coins but that much and im suprised that mayby 20% of tdp4 does have m202a2

thats because the m202a2 has the fastest reload rate of a multi-firing rocket launcher, and it has the fastest fire rate too (same as an assault rifle) not to mention its the most powerful, BY FAR.

 
Flag Post

which of these 3 are better?

The Assassin, PlasmaShocker, or the M249 Saw

 
Flag Post

Skorpion is down to 3200.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Vucci:

which of these 3 are better?

The Assassin, PlasmaShocker, or the M249 Saw

the plasmashocker – my opinion :P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by idkmypass123:
Originally posted by Glackus:

Pistols:
Glock 18: 650 coins
Colt King Cobra: 1,000 coins
Gold Eagle: 100 cash

Sub-Machine Guns:
Mini-Uzi: 1,750 coins
Skorpion vz. 61: 3,350 coins
MP5: 4,500 coins

Shotguns:
Winchester: 3,700 coins
Beneli M4: 4,350 coins

Assault Rifles:
AK-47: 6,700 coins
M16: 8,350 coins
Steyr Aug: 10,000 coins
Assasin: 1,000 cash

Sniper Rifles:
WA 2000: 2,000 cash
Dragunov: 40,000 coins and 200 cash
Barrett: 50,000 coins and 300 cash

Heavy Machine Guns:
RPD: 20,000 coins and 50 cash
M60E4: 13,350 coins and 150 cash
M249 SAW: 18,650 coins and 300 cash

Energy Guns:
Laser LGM: 23,350 coins and 300 cash
Laser LGH: 26,700 coins and 500 cash
Plasma Shocker: 1,500 cash

Rocket Launchers:
H.Z.: 30,000 coins and 150 cash
6G30: 40,000 coins and 250 cash
SMAW: 36,700 coins and 450 cash
M202A2: 54,000 coins and 550 cash
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Special thanks: Dever.

Rocket Launchers:
H.Z.: 30,000 coins and 150 cash
that much cash i know about the coins but that much and im suprised that mayby 20% of tdp4 does have m202a2


19.9 of those people are probly people with no life that spend like 100$ on this game every month… or hackers…
 
Flag Post

m16 or ak47

 
Flag Post

M16. Better in everything but price and perhaps accuracy.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ImpulseShadow:

M16. Better in everything but price and perhaps accuracy.

no. accuracy is much better with m16

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Vucci:

which of these 3 are better?

The Assassin, PlasmaShocker, or the M249 Saw

M249SAW is better


the plasmashocker – my opinion :P

no plasmashocker is to much cash and not as good as M249SAW

 
Flag Post

is the steyr aug really good? or can i just settle for the ak47 or m16? because i just want a assult rifle, and im hoping ak47 is just as good as m16

 
Flag Post

AK47 is crap, M16/Aug are way better