TDP5 ideas (locked)

713 posts

Flag Post

I like very much TDP4: Team Battle but i think i wanna TDP5 someday maybe do it myself if i can but still here is my ideas for TDP5.

1.some new weapons
2.totally new maps
3. like that when you come to bigger level your worth comes different like first you are starter, then amateur and so on.
4.battle types: Death Match, kill everything; Team Death Match, kill the people on the other side; Capture The Flag, get flag and bring it toyour base; Multi Capture, everyone can capture(then colurs: red, blue, green, yellow, black, white)
PM ME FOR MORE IDEAS!(OR SET THEM YOURSELF)

Flag Post

Shiny, it would be more appropriate to post this in the General Gaming forum.

I have never really played TDP before, so can’t give you any ideas. :P

Flag Post

well i think it should keep the previous maps too

Flag Post

ZOMBIE SURVIVAL! anyone agrees?its will be like the game from nonoba but a side scroller

Flag Post

XP tournament!we bet coins, dollars…….and now XP!

Flag Post

A king of the hill mod,the first who kill everyone win a round and 10xp 10coins and 2cash(easier way to earn cash)

Flag Post
Originally posted by vash123459:

ZOMBIE SURVIVAL! anyone agrees?its will be like the game from nonoba but a side scroller

Sorry, I didn’t realise we were playing COD

Originally posted by Bloo1234:

A king of the hill mod,the first who kill everyone win a round and 10xp 10coins and 2cash(easier way to earn cash)

Wayy to much cash would be injected into the system, and who even know if their will be cash for TDP5.
Highly Unlikley Rewards, as the game is made to keep you playing…

Flag Post

I think that this thread is going down…
Guys, use ideas that haven’t been brought up before.

Flag Post

this game need :

weapons but a easier way to get it iwas playing in a tour and (notice iam lvl 8 ) my team in the tour go out iam 1vs3 and they are lvl 29 lvl 21 lv 26

Flag Post

Maybe we have have TDP4 with all of these updates.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WHATEVER675:

Maybe we have have TDP4 with all of these updates.

the best idea ive seen in my life.UPDATES GOOD IDEA.

(dont take the wrong way i mean it)

Flag Post

Why not an item that reloads your bullets instantly?

Flag Post

One word…..Overkill!

Flag Post

campain mode mutiplayer anyone?
a group of 3 players go out on a 5 lvl campain vs the comp

Flag Post
Originally posted by vash123459:

yeah that would be cool how about 3 campaigns at each each time you lvl up 10+ and 1 cyborg 1 mutant 1 human XD

Flag Post

Maybe we can do a singleplayer training room, to gain exp and money with suitable enemies.

Flag Post

I WANT TO BE TDP5 BEST GAME

iam looking for like TDP4 team battle so we need : MORE WEAPONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! easier way to get money and (to much ) cash and a champaign mode to get more money and cash

Flag Post

Flag Post

Add an optional time limit to regular matches,and awards for how many kills you get in there.
Example awards:
50 kills= 10 coins bonus. Not progressive. (you don’t earn 30 coins for getting 150 kills.)
100 kills=50 coins bonus. Not progressive
200 kills= 1 cash and 100 coins bonus. Progressive (aka. getting 600 kills would net 3 cash and 300 coins.)
10 flag captures(to you, not your team)= 5 coins and 5 exp. Progressive.
Most kills on team (TDM and CTF only): 10 exp.
Most kills in room: 25 exp. (Does not stack with most kills on team.)
Most combo kills: 15 exp. (for this, a double kill is worth 1 point, a triple kill is worth 2 points, multi worth 3, and so on.)

Also, extend the benifit of capturing the flag to the whole team, so there are less teamkills. Then add a teamkill penalty(-3 coins and-3 exp.)

Flag Post

We need a lot more guns. The more guns of comparable destructive power for coins and for cash will bring more variety to the game and encourage people to shop around for their favorites.

Flag Post

Character bonuses? Mutants extra strength and hp, humans more luck and accuracy, robots more def and explosives. Like extra bonuses for whichever race you choose.

Flag Post

Iron
Bronze
Silver
Titanium
Palladium
Gold
Platinum
Diamond
Adamantine

I dunno, perhaps they could be some sort of ranking?

Flag Post

make more money on killing more maps vehicles rankings friend list and abilities like more damage endurance speed and camo and also a level editor and customize ur suit buy armor and smoke grenades and types of grenades and campaighn multiplayer mode and i think AWESOME and all of u pple ideas r cool for TDP 5

Flag Post

Level editor? that’d be spammed with camp happy junk and farm maps.

Vehicles? How’d they work in this game?

Armor? It’s called artifacts.

Campaign? Not needed.

This game is not supposed to be easy to get things, more money per kill = bad.

Abilities? Like what’s already in game?

Camouflage would just force everyone to camp.

Smoke grenades = massive lag..

:P

Flag Post

Time Trial thingy….

you get a timer and you have to do a map and hit all the targets in the map and proceed to the finish within the timelimit!