Questions page 80

2242 posts

Flag Post

^Dats wat dis forum is about 8)

 
Flag Post

why wont my game load? it stays at ’loading user interface and my wifi is excellent.

 
Flag Post

^Its not about da wifi 8)

 
Flag Post

He meant to say his wife, not his wifi.

 
Flag Post

^ no sir just cause you beat your wife doesnt mean everyone else does 8)

 
Flag Post

unrelated content

 
Flag Post

^IKR

 
Flag Post

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

 
Flag Post

^
Oh shit we got a Badass overhere

 
Flag Post

^ Eeyup.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zeus24:

^ no sir just cause you beat your wife doesnt mean everyone else does 8)

Back den, beating wifes w/ wife-beaters was considered cool 8D

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

I am level 10 with SOP,i have 11 cash and 3.8k coins,what do you guys think i should save for? i think Aug or H.Z.,respond please o:)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Teodor5552:

I am level 10 with SOP,i have 11 cash and 3.8k coins,what do you guys think i should save for? i think Aug or H.Z.,respond please o:)

stats?

 
Flag Post

I have 350 hp and 2 defence 2 accuracy and 1 strenght,idk what to buy

 
Flag Post

DA CO.BRAH

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dikembemutobo409:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

NAG NAG NAG you are not the best sniper in american armed forcs yada yada yada killing civilianzs is against the law you should know that if youre are a ‘’navy seal’’ i bet youre one of those fat lazy cunts but does nothing only saying hes in the army

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tommyhussey:
Originally posted by Dikembemutobo409:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

NAG NAG NAG you are not the best sniper in american armed forcs yada yada yada killing civilianzs is against the law you should know that if youre are a ‘’navy seal’’ i bet youre one of those fat lazy cunts but does nothing only saying hes in the army

Mabey Thats the reason you only have three freinds and three fans….stop acting tough 8)

 
Flag Post

^Lol trolled 8)

 
Flag Post

Can anyone tell me please when is next sail and what % discount?Actually i love assasin and need it i got aug anyone pls tell me so i cac save on my actual target!
-Thanks

 
Flag Post

Just get as close to the full price as you can

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

2000th Post to this topic 8]

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hyujgtyh:

the winchester is definitley the thing beetween it and the aug. i say get the winchester first, but i ould be wrong…

Benneli is better than the winchester. 10 damage isn’t that big difference, and benneli has faster rate of fire