facebook and kong. are better than normal user????

8 posts

Flag Post

in facebook players recive cash every 5k player, in kong you can convert kreds in cash….and i can’t do anything…i don’t recive presents e can’t convert kreds and i can’t buy via paypal because it doesn’t work….. is it possible? all the polayers should be EQUAL!

Flag Post

P.S. I FORGET TO SAY THAT KONG USERS CAN OLSO RECIVE CASH WITH SURVEY……

Flag Post

Facebook and Kongregate users have benefits because those sites support and sponsor the game and its makers. Giving benefits to the users of those sites means more people will play on them instead of somewhere else, which is good for the sponsors.

Flag Post

i know but it’s not honest for normal user

Flag Post

FACEBOOK PPL GET CASH? How much?

Flag Post

To be honest, I never played any games on Facebook. Most of the games I played is Kongregate. The only downside for Kongregate users is that they don’t get in-game cash as a prize, leaving only coins per daily log in. This stinks, just I wish they include Kong users. I’m not really jealous against Facebook users, but it feels rather unfair just being exclusive.

Flag Post

kong is going to be in 2nd why cuz we dont have a way to make a real clan. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by MakotoShinobi:

To be honest, I never played any games on Facebook. Most of the games I played is Kongregate. The only downside for Kongregate users is that they don’t get in-game cash as a prize, leaving only coins per daily log in. This stinks, just I wish they include Kong users. I’m not really jealous against Facebook users, but it feels rather unfair just being exclusive.

Agreed. FB usually gives out the most free stuff anyways. :P