dragonUV VS M202A2 page 2

62 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lod89:

no its 1800 since the drag can only do 3 shots that can do max 600 dmg and the drag can’t shoot 0,3% of a bulletXD

you mean 33% ;)

Flag Post

^
^really nicely made. +1 for your work +1 its readable
where do i collect my $200?XD

ya i mean 33%…

Flag Post
Originally posted by STRYKER475:

This is an difficult answer but when I tell you it, you would think “I’m a retard.” You should get the sniper rifle because of its high accuracy. Other than that, the Rocket Launcher is a noob weapon.

I totally agree with you.

Flag Post

^
^really nicely made. +1 for your work +1 its readable

thanks, i was bored doing my homework so i decided to waste some time ;D

where do i collect my $200?XD

you can try the bank

ya i mean 33%…

;)

Flag Post

Nah, Barrett kills M202A2 but M2 kills Drag :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by xxkollioxx:

Nah, Barrett kills M202A2 but M2 kills Drag :(

id say it depends on the situation:
corridor i think id rather have a m202 than barret (if i wouldnt be a sniper lover ;)

Flag Post

OMG NOOOOO i just found a mistake :/

“now for the m202:
1st sec 4*1200 = 4800 dmg + 0.4 sec reload”

this should be +5.5 sec reload because the 1st bullet doesnt take any time to fire (as i did with drag)
so in the end you have 9600 dmg + 1.05 sec reload left instead of 1.2 sec.

NOTE: the rockets are slow and can be evaded by ducking of jumping.
noob info ^

therefore youll probably not hit all of them.
and mind the acc, 4 headshots is virtually impossible (when shooting with 0.15 interval)

Flag Post

well i only wanted to tell you that the dps of m202 is higher as both snipers.
Dragunov: 1800
Barrett : 3000
M202a2:4800

and rocket laucher have a better range and also do splash damage

OK, while your aiming at the wall, hoping for splash damage with a m202a2; there are barretts aiming at ur head.

Flag Post

^How can u aim the barrett at the guy’s head when u cant even shoot thruogh the wall? That why M20 and rockets in general are useful becuz they can kill u through the wall.

Flag Post

so are you guys saying head shots do more damage??

Flag Post
Originally posted by bongoz:

so are you guys saying head shots do more damage??

PFFT, A head is tiny. But snipers can aim though :D

Flag Post

so head shots do more damage?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bongoz:

so head shots do more damage?

head shots do max dmg (600 with drag)
i assume feet shoot do min dmg (500 with drag)

Flag Post

i thought only luck increases damage (crit hit) to give an example i got hit IN THA HEAD by hz (600 hp 0 def) and what result? 0hp . i think your theory has a hole in it 2nd i got hit on the feet and i was -200hp the max and min damage are random numbers as i have tried with a friend of mine

Flag Post

necro

Flag Post

Way to point it out to him :)^

Flag Post

Some ppl think rockets are good for camping well your wrong unless your super carefull but still u can accidentaly shoot the ground or a box and all the sudden u die!!! snipers cant

Flag Post

Easily said than done. M20 is better for mid combat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tim0tim0:

its the ultimate troll weapon

Lol. Troll army divisions have used it on our forces countless times. We’re no match!

Flag Post

no its 1800 since the drag can only do 3 shots that can do max 600 dmg and the drag can’t shoot 0,3% of a bulletXD

See, u fire the 4th bullet before the second is over. U wait 0.2 to fire again. = 2400

Flag Post
Originally posted by Assassinkid24500:

See, u fire the 4th bullet before the second is over. U wait 0.2 to fire again. = 2400

Barrett is 3600-4500

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oraxar:

Some ppl think rockets are good for camping well your wrong unless your super carefull but still u can accidentaly shoot the ground or a box and all the sudden u die!!! snipers cant

NECRO

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oraxar:

</blockquote

DAMN U NECROER! jk

Flag Post

rocket on corridor but if u have good accuracy go with the drag

Flag Post

The skill needed for M2 is much lower than that of a sniper rifle. Give 2 noobs a drag and an M2 the M2 will win most of the time. Now if we were talking about barrett on the other hand….