Weapons DPS and Time page 30

838 posts

Flag Post

i tried to make every word start with the ‘w’ but i failed :/

Flag Post

wanted min dmg: sop, firestarter, thunderbringer, 9a-91

Originally posted by N8BLZ:

Well I was wondering about the 10mm SOP, both elemental guns, and the 9A-91. If you could do those it would be nice. :D

a min dmg would be nice anyone has the weapons so they can post min dmg of those weapons?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tim0tim0:

wanted min dmg: sop, firestarter, thunderbringer, 9a-91

Well I was wondering about the 10mm SOP, both elemental guns, and the 9A-91. If you could do those it would be nice. :D

a min dmg would be nice anyone has the weapons so they can post min dmg of those weapons?

The maximum damage is the one shown on the shop screen right?

Flag Post

yep and min dmg shows only ingame when you have the gun equipped

Flag Post

He meant that

I know 8)

Flag Post

Oh Tim the SOP’s min damage is 200 :) And Ill ask some friends for the other info ;D

Flag Post

Ok I got them Firestarter’s min damage is 250 Thunder’s is 850 and 9a-91’s min damage is 80 ;D

Flag Post

kk ty, can anyone confirm this ?
since someone told me the wrong min dmg of hz once, and someone else raged after buying it

Flag Post

^Srry about dat 8)

Flag Post

^ LOL 8) But I don’t have anyone to confirm but this comes straight from the TDP4 official forums ;D

Flag Post

^ a link would be nice (trying to not make the same mistake again here)

Flag Post

Thank you beastdemon for all those damages. It helps a lot.

Flag Post

Ok I got the video from darkassassin in the forums here are the videos except for the 9a-91 But I got a person idk his name but he is the leader of ARK hes usually on after 12:00 ask him make full screen and look in bottom left corner ;D
Thunder
FireStarter
SOP

Flag Post

this will do, thank you

Flag Post

^ np 8)

Flag Post

Oh wait I found a pic of 9a-91 Dont mind anything else but the min damage 8)

Flag Post

^Dose symbols give me a bad feeling… 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by HeManhandled:

^Dose symbols give me a bad feeling… 8)

cross = die (you die on a cross) bomb = terrorists peace sign = peace thumbs down = no, so…
terrorists bomb you then you die and there’s no peace :)

Flag Post

^I was thinking more of NWO but it culd be dat too 8)

Flag Post

JavilenOU you should add an cross bow like 4str and 3acc and some explosian but idk because i was thinking that you could buy like explosian arrows kinda of like the kamakazie and stuff like that but you could buy the exploding arrows but it would have 1 ammo but like a reload faster than the pop gun kinda like the colt or faster becuase a cross bow is kinda of easy to reload. plz and thx javilenOU

Flag Post

EXPLODING BOLTS NOT ARROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

once he adds these guns ,u people will probably say “TOO COSTLY MAKE IT CHEAPER!”

Flag Post

You have to realize that JavelinOU can’t just make updates instantly, but at the same time can’t afford to not make any. A large update such as a new set of guns coming out only occurs every once in a long while since it could disrupt game-play.

Originally posted by ZacheryBeast11:

JavilenOU you should add an cross bow like 4str and 3acc and some explosian but idk because i was thinking that you could buy like explosian arrows kinda of like the kamakazie and stuff like that but you could buy the exploding arrows but it would have 1 ammo but like a reload faster than the pop gun kinda like the colt or faster becuase a cross bow is kinda of easy to reload. plz and thx javilenOU

ZacheryBeast11, you only want a weapon that is cheap, explodes, and reloads fast because a person with an H.Z. showed up and spammed. This is just another one of those requests to have a weapon that deals 2,000 maximum damage so you can kill people with all artifacts instantly. Of course, that’ll never happen, now stop making such a huge deal out of it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZacheryBeast11:

2000 dmg will not kill a 17/17 with one shot (look at the picture on the first page and youll see)
a 17/17 had 6333 effective hp → 4 bullets to kill him → 3 * reload = time to kill a 17/17
if the reload is equal to the colt it would be an overpowered gun indeed more dmg than smaw and shorter reload

Flag Post
Originally posted by tim0tim0:
a 17/17 had 6333 effective hp

That is both right and wrong. They were supposed to have 6333hp but if you did some research you would have know that it was possible to kill a 17/17 with 5 barret shots at min damage (1200×5=6000). This was before the update (The update that changed the entire look of the game) Now a 17/17 CAN survive 5 barret shots without any vests if they get lucky.
It seems they changed the code or something to allow the proper HP to be acquired, rather then capping it at 6000.