Mp5 vs. Pop gun page 2

46 posts

Flag Post

I have a pop and Aug in my opinion popgun is better but when they have lots of hp i shoot with pop then swicth to Aug and shoot

Flag Post

thats a pretty good combo; pop guns are good for combos because they have 250-350 i think and they have a 1 sec reload time and aug is good for everything, i have the same 2 guns

Flag Post

i just bought the pop-gun, and i gotta say, it was a dumb move.

not saying it sucks, its just, i have a dragunov, and i buy the pop-gun to snipe :P

i like the pop gun, and i’ve tried the mp5, pop gun FTW.

Flag Post
Originally posted by brohammer53:

not saying it sucks, its just, i have a dragunov, and i buy the pop-gun to snipe :P

If you have a Dragunov, wouldn’t you use that to snipe?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zorro327:
Originally posted by brohammer53:

If you have a Dragunov, wouldn’t you use that to snipe?

Exactly.

Flag Post

Im just saying at lvl 4-6 pop gun is the best cuz it kills one shot. It hits exactly where you point which is both good and bad, but if you miss (the bad) someone can easily kill you.

PS : POP GUN FTW!

Flag Post

pop gun ftw, i love it, i went on my noob acc and traded my mp5 for pop gun :O i own i was trying to get medal for ultra kill, and i finally got it using pop gun in hangar :D

Flag Post

^Big mistake :/

:P

Flag Post

haha.You will regret it l8ter

Flag Post

^Neva Im keeping mine foreva >8)

Flag Post

Pop gun is awesome weapon if you know how to use it like a sniper but is a shotgun :)

Flag Post

Actually mp5 vs pop gun results is: Mp5 pwn pop gun

Flag Post

Assasian vs pop gun. . Any noob knows that assasian wins. Assasian It has 250 damage and 30 bullets. Pop gun only has 1/2 bullets. Duh assasian can pwn an pop gun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dxarmy25:

Assasian vs pop gun. . Any noob knows that assasian wins. Assasian It has 250 damage and 30 bullets. Pop gun only has 1/2 bullets. Duh assasian can pwn an pop gun.

Flag Post

lol i said the same thing twice. can some one flag my quote post

Flag Post
Originally posted by dxarmy25:

lol i said the same thing twice. can some one flag my quote post

You can delete it yourself by going under edit post and to the to right of the box that pops up delete post. You can also do this to avoid double, triple, etc. posting.

Flag Post

Mp5 is un accurate and PopGun is awesome cause its red and yellow and has perfect accuracy 8)

Flag Post

it kinda depends on how much HP you got

Flag Post

Both..

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator