TDP5:Team Battle Release (locked)

78 posts

Flag Post

If someone can create an TDP5:TEAM Battle you must to talk to javelinQU the question how to create something like games

Flag Post

You make no sense.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Worgs:

If someone can create an TDP5:TEAM Battle you must to talk to javelinQU the question how to create something like games

JavelinQU or JavelinOU?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by juanpy:

You make no sense.

I agree.
1.JavellinOU never answer people on Kongregate(i tried a zillion times to contact him, and he never answers when he is on-line)
2.Game titles does have copyright, so if you use it without permission your “game” would be removed
3.Javellin uses Adobe Flash Player plug-in for his games.You should be good at creativity,graphics and coding to get a decent game, plus many servers to play on-line, which costs money to buy(That’s why we got the Cash currency there).
4.Javellin will not make a TDP4 sequel(as far i know), he will make a new sort of Flash Game(probably a Third Person Shooter too).

Flag Post

I dont think there,s going to be a TDP5!

Flag Post
Originally posted by TravianReports:

I dont think there,s going to be a TDP5!

Flag Post

Flag Post

^Ya he just needs to hold da jug closer 8D

Flag Post

TPD5 WILL NOT CREATED IF RAZE MM is going to created and javekin OU will be screwed

Flag Post

^Who says Jav is screwed? =.=

He just needs to pull off a massive update dat ill keep ppl playing on here :)

Flag Post

http://cdn2.kongregate.com/user_avatars/0709/8462/sse_wp1_1280x1024.jpg?1694-op the solar system is awesome and i need M16A4…….. oh how about new weapons and our accs will turn into lv 0 with just glock 18

Flag Post

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST

And about that they must have Machine Pistol group cos Glock 18 is semi and auto and Glock 17 is semi

Flag Post

always the same…. .people suck in tdp4 and cry in the forums for tdp5

bla bla… sadly always the same….

Flag Post
Originally posted by HeManhandled:

^Who says Jav is screwed? =.=

He just needs to pull off a massive update dat ill keep ppl playing on here :)

Like gold co.brah.

Originally posted by Illness:

always the same…. .people suck in tdp4 and cry in the forums for tdp5

bla bla… sadly always the same….

Only 10-12 year old kids do that.

Flag Post

Like gold co.brah

Nah 8/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Worgs:

Your. A. F*cking. Idiot. JavelinOU (creator of this game) already said he won’t be making a TDP5 and only updating TDP4.

Flag Post

Javelin said he won’t being making another TDP. The next game is gonna be in a new series called White vs. Black or something like that. Hopefully taking place in the post-Civil War South. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by HeManhandled:

Like gold co.brah

Nah 8/

Yeh 8).

Flag Post

Che 8)

Flag Post

Aye nigas they shud just update tdp4 also I have map suggestion it’s called battle ship

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ruzerek:

Flag Post

i love tdp4 so i would want a tdp5 and there is already a tdp5 but i will be talkin to javelinOU

Flag Post

tdp4 i mean

Flag Post

ugg idiots when will they learn, sticky a dam thread or something

Flag Post

Sebiwan I feel your pain but idiotdom will never go away.