TDP5:Team Battle Release page 2 (locked)

78 posts

Flag Post

 
Flag Post

^Is dat a flag at tee end? o.0

 
Flag Post

Who cAres anyways tdp4 is really awesome and a 5 would be awesome but u would have to start ur caracter all over. More gun options would be nice though

 
Flag Post

^Say dat when u have all teh guns 8)

 
Flag Post

If he did make something similar to TDP he would probably make something around WWII. That would attract many players as well as myself.

 
Flag Post

^And u know dat becuz…? o.0

 
Flag Post

It’s gone be hard to create TDP:5 because some people had speanded kreds and other kinds of online money on TDP:4. Not many people are stupid enough to speand more money on similar game. Some people would even stop playing TDP:4 and it would mean that they had abandomed their accounts probably with some money or even artifacts. Later on there would be really little people left in TDP:4 game in whole. And other people that might have spaned money on TDP:4 will have to leave the game. That’s just my thoughts of bad side. But otherwise if JAVELIN would make an option to translate your account money from TDP:4 to TDP:5 that be great.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by atmsilaev:

It’s gone be hard to create TDP:5 because some people had speanded kreds and other kinds of online money on TDP:4. Not many people are stupid enough to speand more money on similar game. Some people would even stop playing TDP:4 and it would mean that they had abandomed their accounts probably with some money or even artifacts. Later on there would be really little people left in TDP:4 game in whole. And other people that might have spaned money on TDP:4 will have to leave the game. That’s just my thoughts of bad side. But otherwise if JAVELIN would make an option to translate your account money from TDP:4 to TDP:5 that be great.

You Know I Spend $100 On This Game Already !

 
Flag Post

there will not be a tdp5, the admin said this.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by atmsilaev:

It’s gone be hard to create TDP:5 because some people had speanded kreds and other kinds of online money on TDP:4. Not many people are stupid enough to speand more money on similar game. Some people would even stop playing TDP:4 and it would mean that they had abandomed their accounts probably with some money or even artifacts. Later on there would be really little people left in TDP:4 game in whole. And other people that might have spaned money on TDP:4 will have to leave the game. That’s just my thoughts of bad side. But otherwise if JAVELIN would make an option to translate your account money from TDP:4 to TDP:5 that be great.

let this stupid dead post die in peace

 
Flag Post

Is that supposed to be purposefull misspelling? Because I am laughing so hard and the ridiculous comment.

 
Flag Post

Gee, is this like the number 20 Thread of this? There will probably be no TDP5, so don’t get your hopes up.

 
Flag Post

creo que deberia haber mas armas y permitir que arggentina compre creditos porque yo soy argentino y no puedo comprar tambien podria haber muchas mas habitaciones para jugar y que halla niveles hasta el 200 asi se une mas gente.

 
Flag Post

^NUHHHHHHHHHHH
This thread could have died in peace…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by cakita52:

creo que deberia haber mas armas y permitir que arggentina compre creditos porque yo soy argentino y no puedo comprar tambien podria haber muchas mas habitaciones para jugar y que halla niveles hasta el 200 asi se une mas gente.

Lol, wut.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:
Originally posted by cakita52:

creo que deberia haber mas armas y permitir que arggentina compre creditos porque yo soy argentino y no puedo comprar tambien podria haber muchas mas habitaciones para jugar y que halla niveles hasta el 200 asi se une mas gente.

Lol, wut.

Hispanic Language?

 
Flag Post

i bet this game will be made very soon and i hope it would be way better than tdp4 and why the fuck do u want zombies anywayz just play and enjoy

 
Flag Post

Mkay for all you slow people out there let me make this clear, their most likely WILL be a TDP5, you think they just had this 75% sale on artifacts for nothing? They’re trying to make all of the money they possibly can before they move on to the next, think…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by skylerj:

Mkay for all you slow people out there let me make this clear, their most likely WILL be a TDP5, you think they just had this 75% sale on artifacts for nothing? They’re trying to make all of the money they possibly can before they move on to the next, think…

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON’T EVER MAKE ANOTHER ONE! UPDATE TDP4 FOREVER. PLUS ALL YOU NOOBS THINKING IT WILL COME OUT, IT WON’T! JAVELIN SAID SO HIMSELF!
Sorry for caps btw.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by skylerj:

Mkay for all you slow people out there let me make this clear, their most likely WILL be a TDP5, you think they just had this 75% sale on artifacts for nothing? They’re trying to make all of the money they possibly can before they move on to the next, think…

No 8)

 
Flag Post

No right human would manages a game would do that. It’s how you lose players, and fast, too. A good major expansion on a current game with mild popularity would bring in more than a new game with more options/extras. So, I personally think that a TDP5 would not be worth debating about, and if a TDP5 does come out, then we would see the results of a completely new game that asks for another $100.

 
Flag Post

Lol, I’m pretty sure Battlefield 3 just did that, black ops did that with their latest map pack, and LOTS of other games did the exact same thing, open your eyes.

 
Flag Post

dude i dont get it. why is there a picture then of tdp5 on javelinOU’s portfolio page?
http://javelin.ee/portfolio/
see its right there. unless javelinOU wanted to get false hopes up.

 
Flag Post

idc, and u bumped

 
Flag Post

This thread again? Really, guys?