mp5 vs psl pistol explained. (locked)

21 posts

Flag Post
mp5<---------------> psl 90 dmg 100 dmg psl 3sec reload 2.5sec reload psl 0.15 SI 0.15 SI - 4500 coins 5 cash 5600 coin mp5 Accuracy lower Accuracy higher psl Good till level 16 good till level 10~ mp5 ammo 30 ammo 18 mp5 So in the end, mp5 when u have cash and psl when u have coins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FiredDeath:
mp5<———————→ psl
90 dmg 100 dmg psl

3sec reload 2.5sec reload psl

0.15 SI 0.15 SI -

4500 coins 5 cash 5600 coin mp5

Accuracy lower Accuracy higher psl

Good till level 16 good till level 10~ mp5

ammo 30 ammo 18 mp5

So in the end, mp5 when u have cash and psl when u have coins.

the format is messed.. but u get the idea. OH WAIT! Above is the format.

Flag Post

There’s a lovely edit button.

The button is feeling sad for you making another post rather than editing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Grenadier:

There’s a lovely edit button.

The button is feeling sad for you making another post rather than editing.

for some reason i cant format it in the top. quotes only works.

Flag Post

Psl Pistol Wins Cause the psl pistol is have 80-100 damage and faster speed and faster reload too but the mp5 is for birds he got damage 70-90 its that greate? Of course not if you compare from reload and damage psl pistol wins

Flag Post
Originally posted by chowderawz:

Psl Pistol Wins Cause the psl pistol is have 80-100 damage and faster speed and faster reload too but the mp5 is for birds he got damage 70-90 its that great? Of course not if you compare from reload and damage psl pistol wins

fixed!

Flag Post

Actually in a battle mp5 wins most of the time due to the fact psl only has 18 ammo and mp5 has 30.Its true psl does +10 damage in any way but it runs out of ammo way to quickly 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by thebeastdemon:

Actually in a battle mp5 wins most of the time due to the fact psl only has 18 ammo and mp5 has 30.Its true psl does +10 damage in any way but it runs out of ammo way to quickly 8)

+ PSL has a worse aim than mp5
I think mp5 is better but money-wise PSL wins (since mp5 ain’t worth the cash even if its just 5)

Flag Post

You are wrong. Usually people have those two weeps at low level right? Then they don’t have much hp so 18 shots is more than enought to kill an mp5

Flag Post

Who said all 18 shots hit a target? ppl at that lvl just spam they have no idea were the bullets are going forgot that huh >.>

Flag Post

I meant skillful people

Flag Post

Whos skillful at that lvl?

Flag Post

^ ppl who have 2ns accounts :P

Flag Post

Whos skillful at that lvl?

me, im level 17 but ive got a level 7. lolol

Flag Post

Psl wins cause his damage are 100-110 and fast reaload too and 1 skillful explosion thats even good :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by chowderawz:

Psl Pistol Wins Cause the psl pistol is have 80-100 damage and faster speed and faster reload too but the mp5 is for birds he got damage 70-90 its that greate? Of course not if you compare from reload and damage psl pistol wins

YOUR GOOD BUT YOUR SAYING WORDS ARE WRONG

Flag Post
Originally posted by tomitomi12:

You are wrong. Usually people have those two weeps at low level right? Then they don’t have much hp so 18 shots is more than enought to kill an mp5

UR RIGHT TOM :D

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I agree with you. I own both mp5 and psl and i tested both guns out. If you stand up and shoot with an mp5 it is pretty accurate. But try that with a psl, it has really bad accuracy. I would go with mp5. But if you don’t want to use up 6 cash for mp5 then you could buy an psl.But both of the guns r good. If you got both cash and coins mp5 is da gun 4 u. If u rich in coins psl is da gun 4 u. But if it is a close range battle (from my experence) psl wins more. BUT just in close range battle. So both guns are good. But mp5 has better accuracy therefor mp5 is better.

Flag Post

^Man ur on one huge necro streak dere 8)

Flag Post

Use this thread next time, please.