Would you sell your only gun, Barret, for Thunderbringer?

30 posts

Flag Post

Hi. I was wondering, I got bored with the Barret & don’t think I feel like playing to get both Barret & Thunderbringer. So Would you sell Barret to have fun with the Thunderbringer? My stats are 10 accuracy, 11 defense, 10 health, 1 explosives, 6 strength. Would you sell your only gun, Barret, for a Thunderbringer?

It’ll take a while for me to unlock Thunderbrnger, honestly by the time I unlock it I’ll think I’ll have enough for both. But if I’m still way off, should I get Thunderbringer?

Flag Post

Uh yea 8)

Flag Post

no i wouldn’t sell barret for thunder bringer they have the same dps ish.. just save up till you get thunder and barret

Flag Post

Or sell barrett to get da M20 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by HeManhandled:

Or sell barrett to get da M20 8)

People wanna play, not rocket spamz 8)

Flag Post

Preventing ppl from playing w/ rocket spam is fun 8)

Flag Post

No, making level 40’s and 50’s rage quit with pg mark is fun, and I’m lvl 23
edit: Le autocorrect

Flag Post

pg mark i mean. Le autocorrect and so much for double posting

Flag Post
Originally posted by koolkid228:

No, making level 40’s and 50’s rage quit with photos marked is fun, and I’m lvl 23

Same idea 8)

Flag Post

Honestly, I’d rather spam than play =P but I think I’ll just save up for Thunderbinger while keeping my Barret. By the time I unlock Thunderbringer I’ll have enough coins. I always got enough cash for anything.

Flag Post

^Den u shuld invest on sum luck or explosion artifax 8)

Flag Post

Hey? Would you sell a Gauss Rifle for a M202A2. I have a Barret as well. I have 10/10. So would you?

Flag Post

I have 10 everything, but only 5 luck now. I have enough, I just want to know if you had 10/10/10/10/10/5 stats & a Barret & Gauss Rifle. Would you sell Gauss Rifle for an M202A2, I plan on comboing or something until level 60… so?

Flag Post

^Yea sell it for M20 8)

Flag Post

You Should Save For M20 And If You Don’t Have it PG Mark1… I have both and they work pretty well with full arts..

Flag Post

^Pay close attention to thread dates when posting.

Flag Post

Y do ppl necro? 8/

Flag Post

I wouldn’t sell my only gun for thunderbringer, becouse it’s impossibru!!

Flag Post

damn ppl are blind these days…

Flag Post

^U culd subtly insult dem and dey wuldnt even notice 8)

Flag Post

^^

Flag Post

This post is kinda over. Lol, I took care of it.

Flag Post

no you didn’t. I know you didn’t 8)

Flag Post

Yeah I did. It was made a long time ago and now I got 17/17/17/12/12/12; Dragonuv, Barret, PG Mark I, and M202A2. I won’t bother getting the Thunderbringer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stickgoncraz:

This post is kinda over. Lol, just decided to spend a ton of money instead :P