Assassin V.S. M249 SAW page 3

75 posts

Flag Post

Assassin has a bit better damage per second and also assassin has a lot better accuracy so Assassin is better. The thing is the assassin is 50 cash so more people buy the M249 SAW.

Flag Post

depends on how much cash i have, but if i could afford both then id get assassin

Flag Post

Flag Post

Get da Ass, its gud 8)

Flag Post

SAW is better cuz it gots more ammo and when assassin is reloading u can kill thm assassin WAY BETTER IN YO FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

^I would have to disagree with that.
I’ve fought plenty of guys with SAW with my assassin and they failed because of their accuracy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TDCdarkkiller918:

SAW is better cuz it gots more ammo and when assassin is reloading u can kill thm assassin WAY BETTER IN YO FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ammo don’t mean shit, plus assassin fire rate is 0.15 while SAW is 0.17, so Assassin would kill you before it has to reload. IN YO FACE BITCH.

Flag Post

^Yes. Totally agree. I had an assassin and i could easily defeat SAW players.

Flag Post

I using a M249 SAW now and i constantly get pwned my those with the assassin. in fact im saving up for the assassin.

Flag Post

Don’t save for assassin if you have SAW, just save up for Wa2000 or Drag

Flag Post

Don’t save up for an assassin, WA2000, or Drag if you have SAW, save for a Co. Brah.

Flag Post
Originally posted by spaceman998:

I using a M249 SAW now and i constantly get pwned my those with the assassin. in fact im saving up for the assassin.

actually, just get the RPD (worse but cheaper) or keep the SAW, and get a grenade launcher or a sniper

Flag Post
Originally posted by TDCdarkkiller918:

now im going to be like you: OOOOOOHHH ASSASIN CAN OWN SAW WHEN SAW IS RELOADING, IT USES 5 SEC IN YO FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit: and assasin uses 2.5 sec

Flag Post
Originally posted by Veyr_Zah_MagLord:

Don’t save up for an assassin, WA2000, or Drag if you have SAW, save for a Co. Brah.

Or Goldie 8)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Flag Post

Assassin > SAW

Flag Post

I have assassin actually assassin is better more accuracy and saw suks.