Originally posted by zeus24:

^ m20 8)

I already have that.

Flag Post

Thoughts on the AA-12?

Flag Post

^Under-rated 8)

Flag Post

I has gauss. So aa-12 isn’t very good for me.
But I’m still wondering if I should get Barrett or thunderbringer next.

Flag Post

assasin v. ociw

Flag Post

^ociw is almost the same as the assassin but at a WAY higher price. if you have the cash, and want a good assault rifle, get Gauss

Flag Post

^ OICW does more damage then ass so get da XM8 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zeus24:

^ OICW does more damage then ass so get da XM8 8)

umm lol you mean assasin? xD

Flag Post

Hey some people ask me whats better Barret, PG Mark, or M202A2, or Thunder Bringer, I would say M2. Now hear me out before you start screaming at me through your computer screen, Once you have M202A2 you can spam in the rooms and get tons more coins. The only bad part about it is accidental suicide and loosing 3 coins. That could be useful in tournaments. Also when you get all the coins and cash from tons of kills using M2, then you can get either PG or Barret. PG would be second best, I say this becouse PG has high damedge and 3 shots from pg= 1 barret shot, also less lag from pg and faster shooting. I have assasin and its easy for me to destroy barret users becouse they shoot slowley and I move alot which makes them lag (keep that in mind if your weak and need to destroy harder members). Finaly barret has 5 ammo and cannot keep up with my speed and your speeds of running, yes its accurate but slow, long reload, long shot interval. Next I would buy Barret becouse you dont need thunder if youve already bought M2 to spam for you. Thunder is more of a toy than anything else. Well good luck fellow players :)

Flag Post

if your movement makes them lag they have really crappy computers (yes there is a delay i know)
i agree with most of your points except for the part where you claim a barret user cant keep up with your movement
a decent barret user can and will shoot you when you jump and if you dont youre a sitting duck
so depending on your opponent, your movements and the part of the map barret can be very useful (space lab) or useless (hangar)

Flag Post

Hmmmm… Now I’m wondering if I should get firestarter or Gatling. Any opinions?

Flag Post

^Gat first 8)

Flag Post

^ always get da gat first 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Veyr_Zah_MagLord:

Gatling is the better choice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

Thunderbringer vs PG MK I

No, Firestarter vs PG MK I

Flag Post
Originally posted by LithiumProPower:

</blockquote

U high? Firestarter hurts more, but still has lots of ammo. Gatling takes 7.5 secnds from your life to reload, so if you try to relod in between battles, you’re screwed, and if you run out mid-battle, you’re VERY DEAD. Firestarter takes 5 seconds to reload, so a gatler can not kill you as easily(if you have enough hp), and shoots 0.01 seconds faster. Gatling if you’re in accurate, Firestarter if you are accurate

Flag Post
Originally posted by warriorman222:

Hmmmm&#8230; Now I&#8217;m wondering if I should get firestarter or Gatling. Any opinions?

</blockquote
U high? Firestarter hurts more, but still has lots of ammo. Gatling takes 7.5 secnds from your life to reload, so if you try to relod in between battles, you’re screwed, and if you run out mid-battle, you’re VERY DEAD. Firestarter takes 5 seconds to reload, so a gatler can not kill you as easily(if you have enough hp), and shoots 0.01 seconds faster. Gatling if you’re in accurate, Firestarter if you are accurate

Flag Post

Not only was your formatting wrong but you managed to double post ‘information’ that alot of people would disagree with.

Flag Post

more like triple post. 8)

Flag Post

Hmmmm&#8230; Now I&#8217;m wondering if I should get firestarter or Gatling. Any opinions?

</blockquote

Doesn’t matter. The firestarter has a very limited range and its fire rate isn’t like the gatling’s. Not to mention the gatling is cheaper. You only want to use the firestarter in close range situations.

Flag Post

fire also Doesn’t BRING DA THUNDA 8)

hehe, 666th post 8)

Flag Post

I already have thunder.

Flag Post

Den dont buy a new gun if your going to act this stubborn :C

Flag Post

If i have the m2o2a2 and thunderbringer should i sell the thunderbringer?

Flag Post

no m20 and thunder are a good combo