TDP4 - The Tutorial

138 posts

Flag Post

Photobucket

I’m not suggesting I am the best, indeed I do not even have full arts, but I have seen many “tutorials” which are far too brief, that give a rough level guide which will not always work for everyone. In this guide I will break it down into six levels and suggest what options, possible guns and stat points you should aim for, and you can gradually move up a level following advice from this guide.

I’m assuming that if you are reading this guide that you are not a super payer who acquires full arts at level 3. I’ll also try not to advertise surveys or reporting hackers and cheaters in the official forum, effective as it is to getting arts without paying.

So without further ado, lets get on with the guide!

Contents

1. Starting out
2. Tier two guns
3. HP or defence?
4. Tier 3 guns
5. Tier 4 guns
6. Tier 5 guns and beyond

04/08: Began to add images to a couple sections. Will complete all images in sections before I begin writing section 6.

02/08: Section 5: “Tier 4 guns” completed, may upload images tomorrow instead of the final section, which will take a while to write.

01/08: Section 4: “Tier 3 guns” has been completed, minus images ofc

31/07: Still a tl;dr thread, added a new section: “HP or Defence” Will work on tier 3 guns tomorrow if I can.

30/07: The thread looks like a wall of text at the moment: hopefully some images will prevent that when I get them soon, I’m gonna write all the text first though which may take some time, until then, forgive the challenge to the eyes :P

Flag Post

1. Starting out

This section is aimed at people levels 0-4.

When you first start playing TDP4, after registering and logging in, you can’t go wrong looking at the help guide, available in-game. The flashing “?” in the top right will explain what all the buttons and things mean in-game. it will take a while to get used to it all, but once you do; you’ll find the game’s controls work like a charm.

Your starter controls are like most other shooter games: WAD to move, S to crouch, R to reload, E to throw a grenade and C to lay down. Crouching and laying down hinders the speed you can move at, but increases your accuracy. It is a good idea to crouch or lay down when in fights.

Photobucket
Part 1 of the image shows a player standing up. You can see the accuracy is poor. When pressing “S” to crouch the accuracy improves. When pressing the crouch button, “C” it increases even more at a cost of your movement speed.

Other controls are shown in the Menu, in the top right in the ingame screen. here you can adjust setting such as music, SFX and other controls. Some suggest that you change laying down from C to Spacebar , I personally haven’t tried this, as I have always used C, but a bigger key to press a vital control seems like a good idea, try it out for yourself.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Your first weapon

Photobucket
You start off with a Glock 16, the weakest gun in the game, by clicking on Profile in the lobby page on the top of the screen you can see it’s statistics. The Glock deals 20 damage when shot at the body and 30 damage when shot at the head of an opponent. In TDP4, like most shooter games, you need only hold down the mouse button to result in a continuous rate of fire for all guns, you automatically reload if you go down to 0 ammo and click again (or hold down the mouse).

At the very beginning of the game, I would split your options in two: Keep the glock, or sell it without firing a bullet. You start off with 1500 coins and 0 cash. TDP4 has two currencies, guns can be bought with both. I’d recommend you either Sell your Glock for the Colt King Cobra or keep it for something better later Read both paragraphs below and make your decision, and stick to it.

Selling the Glock for the Colt

Photobucket
In selling the Glock, you will now have 1825 coins, buy the colt and ignore the Mini-uzi. The Mini-Uzi deals similiar damage to the Glock, but at a faster fire rate. However, for it’s cost it is useless in the long run. The Colt on the other hand deals almost DOUBLE the damage of the Glock, and has the fastest reload in the game.

It is now time to go join a room

Enter a level 0-0 room, this can be distinguished by the stars on the side of the room lobby, they will display 0-0. Make sure this room has six people in it. This will make levelling up faster Try out your Colt in here, make sure to crouch and lay down when fighting other players to increase your accuracy, you will find you kill people much more often like this. You, and every other player in that room will have 100HP meaning you will kill them in a minimum of 2-3 SHOTS with the colt, compared to 4-5 with the Glock! Most of the players in that room will have the Glock so you should have no trouble killing them before they kill you.
Photobucket
For every kill you will get +1 Coin and +1 EXP You will also win medals which will award you cash, we can worry about that later. To get to level 1 you need only 15 exp, it should take no time at all to get there. However I highly recommend that you DO NOT LEAVE THE CURRENT ROOM YOU ARE IN . By staying in the level 0 room you can level up far easier than if you exited now and entered a level 1 room, which will have stronger players. Stay in this room until you reach Level 3 . It may take time, but trust me it is worth it. Once you reach level 3 you have reached the end of this part of the tutorial.

keeping the Glock for something better

In keeping the Glock you still have a weapon which is on par with most other players. Presuming you have read the above, copy the tips I give there, except with a slightly weaker gun. Do not worry about having the weaker gun, this only means that you have more coins than players who chose to buy the Colt, you are saving your money for a strong tier 2 gun later.

Another thing to mention is health packs and grenades. At low levels, grenades will be your greatest weapon. I believe, and don’t quote me on this that they deal 150 damage when you first start out. This is enough to kill anyone in the level 0 room you are in. To aim the grenade use your mouse to point, not directly at the enemy but fairly high so that it curves in an arc if the enemy is near you aim low toward the ground. If they are blocked by an obstacle, aim high and steep so it flies over the obstacle.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Above: Aiming far to hit players a long range away. Aiming high but short to target players close to you but blocked by an object.

Health packs restore 30% of your health per pack. Try to get the most out of them and not waste them when you have full health. If you are playing team deathmatch, save them for your teammates. They may need it more than you.
Photobucket
Above: Showing clearly what a healthpack is and how much it restores dependant on your maximum HP (Mine is 700 you may not restore the same amount as me as you restore 30% of your maximum HP per pack.

As I said earlier, stay in the Level 0 room until you reach level 3, you will be killed more than if you bought the Colt, but this doesn’t matter too much as you will have a possible advantage over these players later.

Continue on to Tutorial 2

Flag Post

2. Tier 2 guns

This section is aimed at people levels 3-10

Every time you level up, you will receive a complementary reward of +500 coins. By the time you reach level 3, depending on which path you took earlier you should have a few thousand coins and gathered a good experience at the game.

Every time you level up you will earn a stat point which can be spent on the six categories in the game, you will have earned three. Don't exit the level 0 room quite yet, but consider the stats available for you and read through this whole section before your next move, if you kept the Glock, you may have to stay in the same room:
Photobucket

Accuracy: Decreases the size of your crosshair, allows you to buy guns requiring accuracy.
Defence : Reduces the damage you take from guns by 5% per point.
Health: Increases your maximum HP by 50 points per stat point.
Explosions: Increases the damage your grenades deal by 100. Allows you to buy guns requiring explosions.
Strength: Allows you to buy guns requiring strength. Does nothing else.
Luck : Increases the chance of a critical hit (double damage) by 1.6% per stat point.

I will go into more detail on which is better to put your points in in the Next section.

Firstly, do not go ahead a throw all your points into the same stat. Many people say that HP is the best to put your stat points in at lower levels. This is 100% true. However in doing that you will not fulfill any requirements to purchase a new gun, be there any. Head back to the shop located on the menu bar at the top again and I'd suggest you look at a few "Tier 2 guns" :

Photobucket

All of the above guns I would consider tier 2 guns, most effective in between levels 3-10, and mostly affordable. I will group them into two categories: Easily affordable and Tourney affordable . By the end of this guide, you will have one of these guns, and know how to use it effectively.

Easily affordable

Splitting the tier 2 guns in half, these are the 6 that are easily affordable, requiring no tourney wins or minimal tourney action:
- MP5
- Skorpion vz.61
- Calico M960
- Beneli
- Winchester
- PSL Pistol

I will go into a brief discussion of each gun, how to get it depending on what gun you had in part one of the tutorial (Colt or Glock):

MP5

The only gun in the "affordable" category that requires cash. It costs 4496 coins and 6 cash
Photobucket

Many consider this the best gun to get around this level, indeed I used it myself at this level and it is awesome even up until the early teens if you use it well. A submachine gun that fires at twice the rate of your Colt and Glock and deals 70-90 damage per bullet! The only downside is it's requirements and it's high cost.

If you Sold the Glock and bought the Colt:
This is the route I took. By the time you hit level 3 you should have about 2500 coins and a few cash from medals, 100 and 300 kills in the level 0 room will instantly give you +5 cash. A double and Ultra kill combo will reward you with another +4 cash so that's already the cash out the way! (If you haven't earned these medals don't fret, putting stat points into your Profile awards you cash too!) The MP5 requires 1 Accuracy and 1 Strength You will not be able to get the MP5 at level 3 without tounaments, but by level 4 is easily possible.

I would recommend you put +2 stat points in health and put the last one in accuracy

When you re-enter a room you will have 200hp and a slightly smaller crosshair. Enter a level 0-3 room with six players in it and level up again, if all the players leave just enter another one. You will still have the colt and it may be a bit harder to kill players, but you will also be harder to kill. Some may have the calico M960 sub machine gun, but do not fear this, just keep your head down and level up. By level 4, you will have around 3600 coins and plenty of cash, put your next skill point into strength and acquire 4496 coins via a room. As soon as you reach this amount (towards the end of level 4), exit the room and buy the MP5 congratulations you got the MP5!

If you kept the Glock
By the time you reach level 3 you should have around 3200 coins and plenty of cash, as stated above. If you exit the level 0 room now you will struggle to afford the MP5, even by selling the Glock (which is impossible) You are going to have to grindfest to level 4 to be able to buy the MP5. (sorry, I know) STAY IN THE LEVEL 0 ROOM. If you exit now you will find it very hard to kill anyone in a level 3 room, who will all have better guns than you. It may take an hour or so to level up again, but once you have 4496 coins, exit the room and put your four skill points into +1 accuracy, + strength and +2 health and purchase the MP5.

Skoripion vz.61

A strong, average SMG which will do you well into level 10. It costs 3996 coins.
Photobucket
It is basically a weaker version of the MP5, it has the same fire rate, ammo and clip size, it just deals less damage (50-60) and costs less. Aim to buy this if you want to be able to afford a tier 3 gun easier.

Do similarly to what I said to do if you were going to purchase the MP5, fortunately, the Skorpion costs 500 coins less and doesn't cash drain you compared to the MP5, meaning your next gun will be easier to get. Once you reach level 4 you will be within touching distance to getting it. Put +1 Accuracy, +1 Strength and +2 HP into your profile and earn just a little more coins to be able to buy it.

If you kept the Glock
Then you're almost there! Just a few hundred coins off the skorpion, you can easily make that in the same level 0 room you are in, probably just about as you hit level 4 (certainly by level 4, the +500 coin bonus would easily put you in range to buy the skorpion). Copy the stat points that I mentioned above and purchase the Skorpion vz.61 with 200hp and cash to spare!

Calico M960

A cheap, but effective support SMG, good for camping and dealing with lower levels and a great secondary weapon later on. The Calico M960 costs 3896 coins.
Photobucket
It deals 40-50 damage, the same as the Colt King Cobra, but at much faster fire rate and has 50 ammo per clip. This large ammo is excellent for camping but like the Skorpion, overall it is not as good as the MP5, only purchase it if you don't want to spend cash and would rather spend it later for an assault rifle/tier 3 gun etc. Or if you prefer to camp rather than get involved in 1v1 fights.

If you Sold the Glock and bought the Colt
It's basically exactly the same as the Skorpion, in terms of getting the funds available to buy the gun, except that it costs 100 coins less and you need to put an extra skill point in accuracy instead of strength when you reach level 4 and put the other two in HP for a nice 200hp profile.

If you kept the Glock
I believe it is possible to get the calico by the end of Level 3 if you keep the Glock, with 3200-3400 coins by the time you reach level 3 it should be possible to get 3896 coins with the 600exp needed to reach the fourth level. If not then do not fear about going into level 4, just insure you stay in the level 0-0 room until you can afford it and put your stat points into +2 Accuracy and +1 or +2 HP dependant on your level. Purchase the Calico and sell or keep the Glock if you want it as a secondary weapon (same with the Colt).

Beneli M4

A strong, fairly cheap shotgun which pumps rapid rounds into your opponent. The Beneli costs 3896 coins.
Photobucket
Dealing 90-110 damage at a fire rate of 5 bullets a second, this gun can kill low level players very fast, however it is hindered by accuracy and in having only 7 bullets per clip. Yet again though, it costs no cash, allowing you to save up for your next gun. Buy this if you want to kill your opponent quickly.

This is exactly the same as the Calico, the gun costs the same price in 3896 coins, except that once you reach level 4 put your skill points into: +2 Strength and +2 HP . Purchase the Beneli. Learning to use it's low ammo should be no problem considering you used the Colt with just six bullets per clip!

If you kept the Glock:
Once again, stay in the level 0 room until you have 3896 coins and add in the necessary skill points. Remember to put the last two into HP as HP is the most important stat at lower levels, doubling your starter health to 200HP. The Beneli will be tricky to get used to initially, as you would be used to a gun with a slower fire rate and more bullets, I would recommend ambushing people with this gun as it can pump huge damage into opponents in a short space of time, whilst reloading as often as you can.

Winchester

The second shotgun, very similiar in statistics to the Beneli and widely regarded as worse, yet it costs less at 3496 coins.
Photobucket
Both shotguns are very good against players with low HP. The Winchester can 1 shot kill a player with no skill points in HP. It has the same fire rate as the colt and Glock and deals 100-120 damage so is certainly an improvement. But you must use every bullet wisely and reload when you can. Regarded as a cheap man's gun, it is the cheapest gun I list here, but don't let that discourage you, you save cash AND coins here and will lead you with good funds into a tier 3 gun, you do need to learn how to use the gun effectively though.

With 2500+ coins it is possible to get this gun by the end of level 3, but more likely by the start of level 4, when you reach the funds needed simply purchase the gun after, like the Beneli puttin +2 skill points in Strength and +2 HP .

If you kept the Glock:
You should easily be able to afford this gun by mid level 3, however I wouldn't highly recommend you purchase it. In keeping the Glock in the first place you want to get a better gun later. You would do better aiming for the Skorpion or Beneli, however it is your choice. If you feel confident in purchasing the Winchester then certainly purchase away. You already saved many coins keeping the Glock, you can save more buying the Winchester to lead you nicely for an assault rifle. As soon as you can afford it, leave the evel 0 room and award yourself the sufficient skill points needed to be able to purchase it. (+2 Strength and preferably +2 HP).

PSL Pistol

A flashy man's MP5, costing more coins but no cash, a very powerful weapon which will do you well into the teens.
Photobucket
I like this gun. It's design is nice and who doesn't love red laser beams? It costs 5593 coins though which means you may need to tourney to acquire it, or at least participate in a grindfest. Hey -ho, at least it costs 0 cash and it is stronger than the MP5, at a cost of clip size.

f you Sold the Glock and bought the Colt:
You will still be way off this gun by level 3 and even by level 4 if you don't tourney. If you want to gamble then exit the level 0 room, put all three stat points in health and create or enter a tournament that allows ONLY THE GLOCK AND THE COLT (and possible the Mini-Uzi as well). Preferably enter one which gambles only coins and if you feel especially lucky join one with a very high reward (1800.) Insure you enter only a Team deathmatch as in deathmatch tourneys you will have a smaller chance of winning, in Team deathmatch the winnings are split but at least you are more likely to win. If you don't want to gamble Then I'm afraid you are in for a grindfest (sorry!) you may have to grind even to level 5 to be able to afford this gun, but you won't lose any cash, fortunately. Put +3 or 4 stat points into HP and /don't forget/ to put +1 in explosions, as is the gun requirement.

If you kept the Glock:
This will be tricky, you will also have to grind a considerable amount, in keeping the glock you saved yourself 700 coins in not buying the colt. By the end of level 3 you will have around 3100 coins. Stay in the level 0 room until level 4, when you will have 4300 coins. Still not enough. If you are REALLY up for a challenge grind again to level 5 in the same room and put +4 stat points into HP and +1 in explosions and buy the PSL by then. On the other hand, you can gamble again once you reach level 4: put +3 HP and +1 Explosions into your profile and enter or create a tourney that allows ONLY THE GLOCK any other gun allowed will overpower you and you will lose. If you don't fancy this perhaps pick another gun that's more for you...

Read on for information on guns that require more work to get...

Flag Post

Tourney affordable

See below for some tourney tips and how they work:
The 4 remaining guns I would consider easily affordable, if you participate in tournaments, they are generally stronger than the guns in the previous section and rightly so, as they cost more.

- 9A-91
- AK-47
- 10mm SOP
- Jackhammer

The final gun, the Golden Eagle is a waste of space, costing 26 cash and yest being significantly weaker than even the guns in the “Easily affordable” section I wouldn’t even consider it as an option unless you have tons of cash to spare (If that’s the case why are you reading this?)

Here is a breakdown of each gun, like above:

9A-91

Stronger than the MP5, more accurate than the PSL, but costing 8490 coins and 9 cash is it worth it?
Photobucket
It is a nice gun indeed, being a SMG it has better accuracy than the PSL, considering it requires an accuracy point. It deals 10 more damage than the MP5 too at 80-100 damage. If you’re feeling flash then gamble for it!

As soon as you reach Level 3 you should put 1 point into health , +1 Accuracy and +1 Strength and enter a tournament with a friend or a player with a good gun. Because even with the Colt at level 3, with just 150 hp you will not be able to solo a deathmatch. Alternatively you could put all three skill points into health and gamble a few deathmatches with ONLY THE GLOCK AND COLT SELECTED you may stand a better chance. The cash you receive from 250 kills and medals should be enough for the 9A-91.

If you kept the Glock:
In having only a Glock, you are restricted in tournaments to being able to select ONLY THE GLOCK when you create and join them. Your only real option is to join a tournament with player with a better gun on your team and hope for luck. In all honesty, if I had the Glock I would aim for an “affordable gun” above. It is certainly not impossible though.

AK-47

A widely known assault rifle, but the weakest in this game dealing just 90-120 damage. This gun costs 9889 coins and 9 cash.
Photobucket

This is more like it. I only just included the 9A-91, yet it’s not truly comparable compared to the AK-47: 10-20 more damage for just 1400 more coins? Certainly worth it if you want to risk tourneys…

Like above, once you reach level 4 start gambling in tourneys. However the difficulty in getting the AK-47 straight after a starter gun is rather high, in that level 4 is the minimum you can get it at due to the stat requirements ( 1 Accuracy and 3 Strength ). I would not recommend getting the AK-47 straight afterwards as you will hinder your HP, however if you have a friend or a strong player who will help you in tourneys while you have the Colt then sure, go ahead.

If you kept the Glock:
Just like the Colt really, I wouldn’t recommend getting the AK-47 straight after the Glock unless you have outside help in tourneys.

10mm SOP

A powerful gun, almost sniper-like if not for its accuracy, The 10mm SOP decimates lower levels, but costs a significant 7911 coins and 20 cash.
Photobucket
Dealing 200-250 damage and having a decent shot interval of 0.3s, the 10mm SOP is a pretty powerful gun, yet it costs a significant amount of cash which means: medals time. If you’ve used the colt, the 10 bullets in this gun will be a nice relief and will be very nice to use. But it is fairly hard to get:

Is you Sold the Glock and bought the Colt:
If you’re playing on Kongregate, you will only be participating in tournaments for coins, in this case we can save that for now. Stay in the level 0 room and aim for as many medals as you can. If you were fortunate and hit Godlikes you would already have around 10 cash. Aim for the combo medals: (Double kill, Ultra kill and Godlike) 2,5 and 10 kills respectably, also aim for 200kill medal and 250 kills for 2 more cash. I would also aim for 500 kills in the level 0 room for another +1 cash along with 500 coins for another +1 cash. If you’re feeling especially grindy then go ahead for 1000 kills for another +3 and +2 cash from 250 kills. CTF rooms will also find you cash from medals whereas tourneys with ONLY GLOCK AND COLT ALLOWED will also give you that coin boost.

If you kept the Glock:
Once again, you will struggle, like above, aim for those medals. The combo medals may be tricky as you stay in the Level 0 room but they will reward you with lots of cash. The aim is to get the cash out of the way as you exit the level 0 way before you go for the coins. Remember that Every 250 kills in a room awards you +1 cash if you play on “Darkness Project” Then gamble in cash tourneys with ONLY THE GLOCK ALLOWED Even in Kongregate, you will need tournaments to give you your cash. Aim to get the 10mm SOP by Level 5/6 and remember the +1 strength requirement.

Jackhammer

The strongest shotgun, costing 8989 coins and 11 cash. *Trivia: I know someone who can make an origami Jackhammer…yeah.
Photobucket
Slightly costly, but 120-150 damage at a 0.17s firerate for 12 bullets is pretty nice…a poor man’s M16, but certainly not a poor gun if you use each bullet effectively and reload when you can.

If you Sold the Glock and bought the Colt :
This gun is irritatingly high in both coins and cash, you may feel. Most people would aim to get this gun after buying an “Affordable gun” /(See above)/, however it is not impossible to get it around level 5-6 if you work on tournaments. Compared to the SOP, getting the 11 cash required is not hard when looking at the medals needed. Once you reach level 3 put +1 point in accuracy, +2 in strength and join a tournament with a player with a good gun (eg: a MP5 tournament).
Alternatively you could stay in the Level 0 room until Level 4 to minimize the amount of coins you will need to get in tournaments, usually you will have around 3700 coins by the start of level 4 if you stay in the level 0 room. DO NOT PUT POINTS IN HEALTH IF YOU WANT THESE GUNS WITH HIGH STAT REQUIREMENTS while it will help your survival, it will not helpo your progression to getting these guns.

If you kept the Glock:
Like above, grindfest in the Level 0 room until Level 4/5 and put in the sufficient stat requirements needed (+1 Accuracy and +3 Strength) Alternatively, if you don’t fancy a big grind it is not a bad idea to aim for a cheap weaker gun before getting this one. I would suggest the Calico M960 or the beneli/Winchester Both will not hinder your cash fund and cost a farily cheap amount of coins. After you buy them you can work your way via tourneys and aim to get the jackhammer by Level 8-10. You should keep the Glock so that you can sell your Calico.beneli/Winchester later for extra funds as you draw nearer to the Jackhammer. Also as you put your target gun a few levels ahead you can afford to put more stat points into health, remember to get the requirement for the “middle” gun too though!

Tournaments…and how they work:

Photobucket

In tournaments, you compete with and against 2-6 players in a battle for coins and cash. You gamble 50-500 coins for a maximum pot of 2700 coins.

They are Three types of rooms in tournaments, just like regular rooms: Death Match (DM) Team Deathmatch (TDM) and Capture The Flag (CTF).

CTF and TDM rooms split the winnings between the team, meaning you will receive less of a reward than a deathmatch game, however you will be more likely to win with a team on your side rather than a one in six shot.

Photobucket
The formulae to calculate tourney winnings is: 0.9*(Stake*No. Competitors)/Winners
For example a tourney with 6 players and a 500 coin stake would give: (500*6) – 50*6 = 2700 coin reward which if it is a TDM you divide it by the number of players remaining at the end of the tournament.

IN KONGREGATE THERE ARE NO CASH TOURNAMENTS, ON OTHER SITES, SUCH AS DARKNESS PRJOECT THERE ARE
Photobucket
<i?Above: Showing how Kongregate (on the right) compares with other sites (on the left) when creating tournaments. Note the no cash option.
This does mean it is very hard to get cash on kongregate without paying. I would suggest if you don’t intend to pay or report hackers and cheaters that you play on Darkness Project: http://www.darkness-project.com/ where cash tourneys are allowed…or you can just rely on 250 kills for your cash (I did manage to get the PG Mark 1 without having to use cash tourneys however).

Now that that is out of the way, here are some handy tips when entering tournaments:
- Never gamble too much than you can afford to lose: Unless it is a last resort and you’ve had a bad day, if you lose it could be all over.
- Quickly look at the profiles of players who are in the tournament: If their guns are better than yours, avoid it.
- Look at the guns allowed. If someone has selected Glocks, Colts and a PG Mark 1 you know something is up, avoid that tourney.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Goodf, join this tournament. Bottomg: Bad. See that PG Mark 1? It’s going to kill you if you join.
- Make powerful friends: Even if you aren’t as good as them, if you can make friends with players with stronger weapons, they can win you the tourney without you having to do much at all!
- Stay out of the way when you need to: If you’re weaker than your teammate then stay out of his way while he does the job, you don’t want to cost your team a death.
- Suicide on low: If you’ve just killed a few people but your down on low HP then kill yourself with a grenade: It will not cost your team and will restore you back to full health!

Please post your own tips below that I can add here

Flag Post

3. HP or Defence?

This section is aimed at everyone!
Lets take a break from weapons for now, and focus on a little debate…

I posted a similar section to this in the Official forums on Darkness Project, it is well worth a look at for anyone as I will write here.
http://forum.darkness-project.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&amp;t=6778

Converting your, or an opponents defence into their total HP can be a pain, the following table below will show you your Effective HP by dividing the players current HP, not including defence into the damage reduction given by defence:

Photobucket

The table above shows the players HP on the top row and their defence going down the left column. Cells shaded in white shows the amount of HP that can be achieved with no HP or defence artifacts, the cells in green shows what can be reached with artifacts.

A full artifact player has 6333HP when their 950 health points is divided by 0.15. This is enough to survive FIVE barret shots to the body and FOUR to the head! (Not taking luck shots into account, which deal double damage). They can also potentially withstand over 10 shots of PG Mark 1!

To contrast, a player with no arts, but full HP and defence (10/10) has 1200 effective HP as their 600 health points is doubled by the 50% decrease in defence. This means that any player with no artifacts will always be one-shot killed by a barret, regardless of whether they were hit in the body or in the head. (The Barret deals 1200-1500 damage)

My final point on this table is the “Golden 1000HP point”:
When deciding whether or not to put your next skill point after you level up into HP or defence, I’ve worked out that it is ALWAYS immediately better to choose HP over defence If your current efftetive HP is under 1000. Take any value on the table that is under 1000hp and go along the HP side, compare it to going down the defence column and you will see the HP side will increase your HP more…until a point

Once you reach 1000 effective HP. You should ALWAYS put your next points into defence, just like above you will find that your effective HP increases far more rapidly once you reach the “Golden 1000HP point” when you increase defence, rather than HP.

So: Less than 1000 effective HP? Put your skill points and artifacts (unless you want to save them for later when you max out HP and go over 1000HP) into HEALTH.

More than 1000 effective HP? Put your skill points and artifacts in DEFENCE.

Flag Post

4. Tier 3 Guns

This section is aimed at people levels 5-15
Once you acquire a stronger gun than a weak handgun like the Colt and Glock you can relax a bit more. As you may have noticed, even at level 3 and 4 you would have struggled with just a Glock or Colt in saving up for a weapon. If you play well with your current gun you can get a tier 3 gun before you start to struggle. Tournaments are important as well, along with 250 kill rooms and combos.
These are the eight guns I believe should be considered "Tier 3 guns":

- Jackhammer
- AK-47
- 10mm SOP
- M16
- Steyr AUG
- HK PSG1
- RPD
- HZ

However, unlike last time, I do not believe it is effective to expect to be able to aim for any of these guns, not in the least because you put your stat points into different categories that would hinder you from purchasing tier 3 guns. Another reason is the cost range between all of these weapons, and in the tier 2 weapons. You will struggle to afford the most expensive tier 3 weapon if you bought the most expensive tier 2 weapons. Not saying it is impossible, just an uphill struggle (Not to mention tournaments.)

Also note how some of the guns listed above were in the previous tier too. These guns can be bought as a cheaper option in this category instead of what would have been a far more expensive option in the previous section.

Here is a breakdown of Tier 2 guns and the recommended follow up options ahead: Bold options are very much possible, italics are less likely, but possible with hard work and tourney wins. Tier 3 weapons not noted here I believe you should not aim for, they may be possible, but would be very hard, effort which would be better spent aiming to get a Tier 4 weapon. The guns are listed in difficulty order:

MP5- M16, Steyr AUG, RPD, HZ, HK PSG 1,
Skorpion vz.61- Jackhammer, AK-47, 10mm SOP M16, Steyr AUG, RPD,
Calico M960- Jackhammer, AK-47, 10mm SOP, M16, Steyr AUG, RPD
Winchester- Jackhammer, AK-47, 10mm SOP M16, Steyr AUG
Beneli- Jackhammer, M16, Steyr AUG, RPD,HZ
PSL Pistol- M16, Steyr AUG, RPD, HZ, HK PSG 1

Without further ado I will now discuss these Tier 3 guns. Rather than create branches for every possible Tier 2 gun you bought that fits the gun from the above recommended list, which would take forever and create an even worse tl;dr situation; I will simply talk about the gun, how to get it from various monetary and skill point situations and also how to use it.

M16

Your average Joe's assault rifle. Costing 9989 coins and 11 cash, it deals triple the damage of the Calico M960, at the same firerate. Good enough?

The M16 is widely regarded as a poor man's Steyr AUG. It deals 120-150 damage, depending on where you hit your opponent. One great advantage of an assault rifle compared to a SMG is that the accuracy is far better, plus you also get more ammo usually (30 in the case of the M16), so their should be no excuses for missing!

How to get it:
You should aim to get this gun by Level 10.
If you are poor: When low on coins, say if you bought a costly tier 2 weapon (Eg: PSL Pistol) you should aim to plan on reselling that gun later on. It will not help to keep a secondary weapon I can assure you when money is everything. Thus, DO NOT sell your Colt or Glock, otherwise it will be impossible to resell your tier 2 gun later. By doing this you have instantly added a couple thousand coins onto your balance. Work on trying to win as many tournaments as possible with all guns up to your tier 2 gun selected and remember to put any spare stat points into health, to increase your chances of not dying and thus: Winning more tournaments. When low on cash remember to (if you are playing on kongregate) get 250 kills in as many rooms as possible. This will reward you with +1 cash every time. DO NOT leave the room if you are down to say 180 frags. Wait patiently for new players.

If you are pretty rich: I would presume you have high cash, as your previous tier 2 gun costed no cash. In this case you should tourney for coins and don't forget to sell your tier 2 gun at the very end to push you over the line for the M16. Remember to not select or enter a tournament with any gun that is stronger than yours, you will only die very often and lose money. Be patient too. People will join your turnament, especially at lower levels. Just remember to put spare skill points into Health . You should be able to get this gun by around level 10, earlier if you win all or most of your tournaments. Don't forget you also get a +500 coin bonus for levelling up! This will always be a help.

Steyr AUG

A strong, solid assault rifle. It destroys players with guns weaker than it and it's accuracy is unmatched by lower levels. It costs 11986 coins and 16 cash.

This was the next gun I bought. The Steyr AUG is not just a great weapon, but it will put you in good steed for future choices, as it gives you 3 strength and 2 accuracy. An all-round position which can allow you to go off into becoming a sniper, rocket launcher or a HMG gunner. It is slightly stronger and has better accuracy than the M16; dealing 140-170 damage at the same firerate. It also has more ammo. The only downside is the reload time - 4 seconds, the same as the M16. Thus you must insure you reload when you can.
How to get it:
You should aim to get this gun by Level 10.
If you are poor: As a player who did get the AUG at level 9 after getting the MP5, having won just one tourney to acquire it I can assure you it is well possible to buy it early. On my alt account I even managed to get it without selling the MP5! With these guns DO NOT play against higher levelled players. While they will give you lots of EXP, you will lose out on coins every kill. Try to get the most out of your level. I see it as whatever EXP you need to level up, thats how many coins you will get. Tourneys, while I didn't do many will also help you get the gun earlier and put you in good steed for the future. Put spare points into Health and remember to have 2 Accuracy and 3 Strength to be able to buy the AUG.

If you are pretty rich: Despite having a weaker, cheaper gun from tier 2, you won't really struggle for cash, aim for medals and the 16 cash should be a doddle. Put spare stat points into healt and then in the run up to level 10 get the stat requirements. Sell your gun at the end to push you over the line for the AUG and if need be win tournaments. Remember to only join those with your gun or weaker selected or make a friend who is stronger and will help you win tournaments. I cannot stress how important that is. Just insure he/she is not a scammer!!!

HK PSG 1

The weakest sniper, great accuracy and strong power combined with a decent firerate. But it costs a lot: 22724 coins and 36 cash.

Some may argue this should be a tier 4 gun. I included it into tier 3 instead as it would be a very weak option for tier 4. This is a good gun to have if you plan on becoming a sniper and buying the WA and/or the barret later. To get this gun early would be a big advantage, even selling it later for a strong tier 4 gun would be a good idea. But it is not easy to get. It demands a high requirement of 4 accuracy and 3 strength. This will cripple your HP if you plan to get it very early. Thus I would not recommend getting this gun if you bought a weaker option tier 2.

How to get it:
You should aim to get this gun by Level 15.
Make the most of having a better gun than most people around you (eg: MP5, PSL, Beneli). Play in as many tournaments as you can and aim to win as many as you can. This is obviosuly easier said than done, but follow some tips I gave above and other people's advice. There is no rush to meet all the requirements of this gun early. I would look ahead and calculate where you should put your skill points. I'd suggest to put most of your points in Health before level 10 . After that you can progress on working towards the requirements: 4 Accuracy and 3 Strength .
Cash will be very tricky to get. 36 cash is no walk in the park, particularly when you have little time before your weapon becomes weak. If you play on kongregate the lack of cash tournaments make this even harder. Remember to aim for all the easy medals:

- Experienced warrior Bronze - reach level 10: +1 cash
- Coin Guru Bronze + Silver - Reach 5000 & 20000 coins: +1/+3 cash
- Team Leader Bronze - Get 100 kills in Team deathmatch: +1 cash
- Flag master Bronze + Silver - Deliver 50 & 100 flags in one room: +1/+3 cash
- Blood Thirsty Bronze and Silver - Reach 200 & 1000 kills in one room: +1/+3 cash
- Rapid Killer Bronze + Silver + Gold - Create a double kill, an ultra kill and a godlike: +1/+3/+5 cash
- Sniper Bronze - +1 Accuracy: +1 cash
- Beast force - +1 Strength: +1 Cash
- Immortal Bronze + Silver - +1/+5 Health: +1/+3 Cash

Remember to always aim for 250 frags in a room for more cash and to sell your gun just before you can afford it, to push you over the line.

RPD

A most effective HMG, the lowbie's SAW. Stronger than the M60E4 yet costs a far cheaper 19976 coins and 16 cash. Plus it has 75 ammo, plenty if you ask me.

An excellent weapon if you get it early. Don't expect it to be truly devastating against the M16's and the Steyr AUG's, for it has a slower firerate. But for a camper's gun this is your Calico M960 on steroids. Indeed it does have poor accuracy and will lose in 1v1's against snipers and assault rifles but that's not what heavy machine gun's are designed for. If you had Calico, or camp a lot then this gun will suit you well.

How to get it: You should aim to get this gun by Level 13
If you are poor:Look at the medals I listed above. Getting 16 cash should not be a problem. This is the same amount at the AUG which is fairly easy to get. Coins is slightly trickier. I've always felt that near 20,000 coins for an average gun like the RPD is slightly too high, considering the RPD is a solid tier 3 gun and nothing more. Participate in as many tournaments as you can with friends and no gun selected that is stronger than yours. the 5 strength requirement will cripple you, especially if you bought a gun like the Calico which already demanded a +2 Accuracy requirement. This may leave you shortchanged for health. I would suggest if you aim to go for this gun to put all of your skill points into health until five levels before you plan on getting the gun, then climb uphill and put the remainder into strength. It will be tough, but if you tread carefully in tournaments and rooms it is possible.
If you are pretty rich : I will use Calico as an example again. You should never struggle for cash in this case, remember to sell your gun just before you reach the RPD for a couple thousand extra coins and save up the +500 coin bonuses every time you level up. Calico is the one weakest tier 2 guns, so levelling up may be tricky as you reach higher levels, this is why RPD is hard to get (see recommended list above). You may need help from a friend to win tournaments for money and take part in combo rooms for EXP. Possible, but hard.

HZ

A lowbie's nightmare. Your first and cheapest rocket launcher available. Rockets can fire at infinite range until they meet and object, be it a wall or a player. Then they explode. The HZ costs 18179 coins and 31 cash.

The reason why I consider the HZ to be the hardest tier 3 gun to get is not because of it's price; the HK PSG 1 dwarfs that; but because of it's requirements. +5 Strength and +4 Explosions will cripple your HP, thus I do not recommend getting the HZ unless you have a very strong tier 2 gun that will last you well into the teens (Most notably the 10mm SOP or the Jackhammer). If you can afford to put as many points into your Health stat before the actual requirements for the gun then aim for this gun.

A final note before the tutorial: Rocket launchers aren't meant for primary guns. You should keep your old tier 2 gun otherwise you will reduce yourself to simply camping and spamming. While fun at first, it will get boring eventually and you will be stuck with the HZ for a long time. Also, you can harm yourself with rockets, 600-800 damage from a rocket will do no good to yourself. Only use it for long range, after all that's what infinite range is for, and have fun annoying players who will call you "Spammer!"

How to get it:
You should aim to get this gun by Level 15.
It is not impossible to get the HZ with a weaker gun, such as the MP5 , PSL Pistol or the Beneli , it is just extremely difficult, you would be much better off aiming for another gun above, as you should not sell your tier 2 gun to get a rocket launcher. Cash will be fairly tricky to get, not so much in comparison to the HK sniper, whcih requires 36, but 31 cash will still not be a walk in the park. Aim for the medals listed above and go for 250 kill rooms as much as you can. If you're not on kongregate then cash tournaments with a friend will also help you achieve the Coins requirement. With a good gun already there shouldn't be too much of a rush to get this gun, my recommendation is Level 15. You will not struggle with a 10mm SOP or Jackhammer at Level 15 so long as you have decent HP, put as many skill points into Health before level 10 and then start filling up your strength and explosions categories. Your coins should stack up nicely as you level up, +500 coin bonuses along with a couple thousand coins every level should result in you getting this gun.

In getting the HZ you also make your future choices much easier. Because of the massive requirements for the gun, particularly strength, you won't need to put in so many skill points for a future gun, meaning more points in health & Defence! Plus you can aim for the M202A2, possibly skipping a tier!

Flag Post

5. Tier 4 Guns

This section is aimed at people levels 11-25
Once again, your gun will not last forever, and as usual you should immediately start saving up for a new gun again. The next gun you buy will be very important however, you will be having it for a long while in the save up for your top tier gun in the next section. I bought the LGM at Level 17. It was not until Level 29 when I sold it for the PG Mark 1, thus choose your next weapon wisely.

Let's get down to it. Here are the six guns I would consider tier 4:

- Assassin
- WA 2000
- Dragunov
- M249 SAW
- Laser LGM
- SMAW

As you can see, I've excluded options like the OICW XM8, Laser LGH and the Plasma shocker, mainly because they cost far too high for their value and aren't good enough to be a top tier gun.

So, like in the previous tier, here are the follow through options I would suggest you consider:

Jackhammer- Assassin, M249 SAW, Laser LGM
AK-47- Assassin, M249 SAW, Laser LGM
10mm SOP- M249 SAW, Assassin, Laser LGM
M16- M249 SAW, Assassin, Laser LGM, SMAW, WA 2000
Steyr AUG- Assassin, M249 SAW, Laser LGM, SMAW, WA 2000, Dragunov
HK PSG 1- Assassin, Laser LGM, M249 SAW, WA 2000, Dragunov
RPD- M249 SAW, Assassin, Laser LGM, SMAW
HZ- M249 SAW, SMAW, Assassin, Laser LGM

As you can see, depending on your tier 3 choice you are a bit more restricted to your next choice. I will use the HZ as an example. In buying the HZ you are lining up your skill points to buy a rocket launcher and potentially the M202A2 eventually. It would be almost impossible to change over to a sniper at this stage, without sacrificing many levels, which is fatal. In contrast, if you bought say, the HK PSG 1 you are lining yourself up for a sniper or energy gun, both of which demand high accuracy and high strength. Finally, buying an Assault Rifle is usually highly recommend as it gives you a lot of flexibility in your next choice, you can potentially go onto anything from a Steyr AUG or M16

Choose the type of gun that best suits you. This is your last chance to choose to become a Sniper, Rocket Launcher or a Jack of all-trades until you can afford all three types, much,much later.

Read below for more detail of your options if you are struggling to decide:

Assassin

Most commonly followed through to any top tier gun.
A most effective assault rifle, second only to the Gauss in my eyes. It's accuracy is almost sniper like, costing just 8889 coins...but 46 cash.

I've used the Assassin before as a back up gun to my PG Mark 1 before I bought the barret. It is extremely effective at wounding strong players and rips apart players weaker than you. It's accuracy is awesome for a demand of only +4 Accuracy and +2 Strength isn't so bad either. Guns such as the Steyr AUG and the M16 are good guns, but are only effective up to the late teens. The Assassin, despite having only 50-100 or so more damage per bullet can last you up to the late 20's or early 30's if you play well. It is an excellent choice for a tier 4 gun.

How to get it:
You should aim to get this gun by Level 17.
The recommendation above is well possible earlier than that, but I put it out with leniency. Some types of players can get this gun far earlier due to already having the requirements. Others may struggle to get it at this level. It depends on your playing choice.

If you have an assault rifle: AK-47, M16 or Steyr AUG users. You will have already reached the strength requirement, and pretty much the coin requirement as the resell value of your gun will put you very close to the 8889 coins needed. Cash is always what throws players aiming for this gun, and others in this category such as the WA 2000 or Dragunov cash tourneys are always an option if you don't play on kongregate, but one thing I cannot stress enough is to: WAIT FOR SALES. This will instantly lower the cash you will need. Your resell value of yor gun will obviously include even more, so you will only truly need about 25-30 cash to get this gun. Easy in 250 kill rooms and medals.

Other: If you bought the HK PSG 1 don't aim for this gun, you will better spend your cash on a strong sniper. If you are still on a weaker gun however, such as the Jackhammer or AK-47 etc, then do not fear. This gun is well possible. Cash tourney with your gun being the strongest if your not on kongregate, or 250 kill rooms and medals combined with sales will put you there. I would recommend to HZ users to buy the assassin also, instead of the SMAW as a fantastic primary gun combination. Don't sell the HZ as the two guns work brilliantly with eachother and will last you a long time.

WA 2000

Most commonly followed through to the Barret.
Awesome accuracy, a fast firerate and crippling damage. What more could you want? Maybe a cheaper cost. The WA 2000 costs a fairly high 29966 coins and 76 cash.

I have never used this gun, or the Dragunov. However I know that both the WA and the Dragunov have maximum accuracy when you lay down. Wherever you point the crosshair it will hit. I would call the WA a semi-automatic sniper. It's got it all. It even serves as a strong backup weapon at Level 60 against full arts. It will last you a long time. Getting it is quite tricky however...

How to get it:
You should aim to get this gun by Level 22
The above recommendation pretty much only considers the HK PSG 1. Otherwise the WA 2000 can take a LOT longer to get if you play on kongregate, with no cash tourneys and refuse to pay (which is what this guide is all about). The HK PSG 1 already fullfills and +4 Accuracy and +3 Strength. The WA 2000 requires +6 Accuracy and +4 Strength which means you should easily be able to Max out your HP and Start working on your defence until three levels before you plan on getting the WA 2000. If you have an assault rifle, you may find it even harder to get the sniper, requiring many more stat points to be put in. However it is not impossible. I have seen many players around Level 20 or so with a Steyr AUG/M16 and still have a positive KD. They have high HP, you will have to sacrifice some of those points for accuracy, an uphill struggle, but not impossible.

Cash is the major problem with getting this gun (and the Dragunov), along with selling your current gun, 250 kill rooms and cash tourneys if you don't play on kongregate, here are the intermediate to harder medals I'd recommend which will boost your cash balance:

- Coin Guru Silver - Reach 20000 coins (if you hadn't before): +3 cash.
- Team Leader Silver and Gold - Get 500 & 1000 kills in Team deathmatch: +3/+5 cash.
- Blood Thirsty Gold - Reach 2000 kills in one room: +5 cash, +8 more from 250 kill combos.
- Flag master Gold - Deliver 500 flags in one room (combine this with the 2000 frags medal for a double combo): +5 cash.
- Gun collector Bronze - If your overloaded with coins, every little helps. I'd suggest: Glock, Colt, Mini-Uzi, Winchester along with your current gun. kill one person and then resell them all: +1 Cash.
- Sniper Silver - +5 Accuracy: +3 cash.
- Beast force Silver - +5 Strength: +3 cash.
- Immortal Gold - +10 Health: +5 cash.
- Thick skinned Bronze - +1 Defence: +1 cash.

If you can, aim to get +1 of each stat for 1 cash everytime, includes:
Fortunate Bronze - +1 Luck: +1 cash.
Bomberman Bronze - +1 Explosions: +1 cash.

- TDP Award 3rd Class - Reach 15 medals: +1 cash.
- TDP Award 2nd Class - Reach 30 medals: +3 cash.

Phew. Thats about it for cash. 30k coins shouldn't be too hard over 10 or so levels.

Dragunov

Most commonly followed through to the Barret.
Stronger than the WA 2000, and better accuracy, but a weaker firerate and costing an even more wallet bursting 39953 coins and 86 cash...is it worth it?

In my opinion? No. In some scenarios it is better than the WA, in others the WA is far better, particularly when fighting full-arts. Nevertheless it is stronger in it's damage, which can potentially one shot kill non-defence players. I would not recommend getting this gun if you don't have cash tourneys. otherwise go for the WA 2000 instead.

How to get it:
You should aim to get this gun by Level 22.
Once again, the HK sniper would be the logical choice before getting the Dragunov, like the WA 2000. It costs an extra accuracy point too, so unless you're sure to win your tournaments with say, an assault rifle I would not recommend getting it. Along with these tournaments aim for the cash medals above and generally follow the same principals as the WA 2000. Try to max out your H along the way as most people get 600hp by around Level 15-20. Thats about it really, insure that there are coin rewards too in the tournaments as 40k coins is still no easy feat.

M249 SAW

Most commonly followed through to any top tier gun.
Costing 22673 coins and 26 cash, stronger bullets than the Assassin, and you have 85 bullets per clip...but low accuracy may cost you...*More trivia: I think this gun looks like a giant fish in-game.

Against low-levels this gun decimates, but so do most decent guns. The SAW is almost like a stronger Calico. Camping is a good strategy to combine with this gun, although frowned upon, careful positioning of yourself (always try to crouch or lay down as it's accuracy is awful) and use will allow you to reach Level 30 unopposed. However, I believe you can get this AND your next gun way before that. For the SAW is the cheapest gun in this section.

How to get it:
You should aim to get this gun by Level 17.
26 Cash should be no problem, and neither should 22,000 odd coins. The only tricky part about getting the SAW is sacrificing your hp stat points for the +5 Strength demanded. Depending on what gun you got before, you may already be near it, if you bought the HZ in the previous section you are already there. The SAW + HZ is a very good combo, two camping guns will infuriate your opponents which is always fun. I'd fill up as many HP points as possible before buying this gun before you aim to struggle:

AK-47/Jackhammer/10mmSOP: You will start to struggle around the mid teens: Level 15/16.
M16/AUG/RPD: With careful HP plaement of your stat points you can last without struggle until the low 20's.
HZ: without a decent primary gun (such as the SAW or Assassin) the HZ will struggle to one shot kill players around Level 15-20.

Thus take all this into account, along with other gun choices in this section. The M249 SAW is an excellent build-up gun in the run up to a top tier gun. It is cheap, effective and while it won't make you the strongest player in the room or tournament you will survive the game.

Laser LGM

Most commonly followed through to the PG Mark 1 or the Gauss rifle.
Still in the "fairly cheap" section, costing 34959 coins, but only 31 cash, the yellow laser deals 300-350 damage at 5 rounds a second.

I managed to get this gun at Level 17 and it lasted me in good steed to acquire the funds needed for the PG Mark 1 - one of the most expensive guns in the game with minimal tournament effort. It is fantastic at pretty much everything, like all lasers they are flexible, tending to have more damage than assault rifles at a cost of accuracy and ammunition. Use it's damage to your advantage and ambush players, pumping in quick rounds to kill them fast. This principle works well for all lasers.

How to get it:
You should aim to get this gun by Level 20.
I waited until a sale before I bought this gun, that was without winning a single tournament and not even aiming for medals. I just grinded a lot of 250 kill rooms and such. I believe it is possible to amount the cash and coins needed without sales if you play in tournaments and aim for the cash medals I posted above, the coins can be made up by reselling your tier 3 gun at the very end. The LGM bosts a high stat requirement however. You need 5 Accuracy, 3 Strength and 1 Explosion point to be able to buy it. Aim to put most of your points into health as you usually would in the lead up to getting the gun. 9 stat requirements outside health isn't so bad, if you get the LGM by Level 20 as I recommend above you should still be able to max out your HP and use the last point elsewhere (defence or luck).

SMAW

Most commonly followed through to the M202A2 or Thunderbringer.
Nine times out of ten this gun will one shot kill non-arts, your HZ on steroids...but still a legal high unlike the craziness of the M202A2...which you should aim for next.

I would only truly recommend getting this gun as an improvement on your HZ or as a last resort change if you wish to become a rocket launcher player. Otherwise you will be wasting far too many skill points on a weapon which will not serve so well as a primary gun. This gun deals almost double the damage of the HZ at 1200-1400 per rocket. Technically it has a faster firerate, but at only one rocket per clip it still fires at one rocket per second. Only get this gun if you have decent backup, (another tier 4 gun or an assault rifle such as the Steyr AUG).

How to get it:
You should aim to get this gun by Level 20.
Why should I spend my hard earned cash on a gun that is exactly the same as the HZ with just a bit more damage? Because 800hp damage from the HZ is not good enough anymore. Once opponents reach the stage where they are putting defence points into their 600hp account you're gonna need more bang for your buck. As an improvement on your HZ it doesn't demand too much, an extra +2 Explosions and +1 Strength will be needed to be allowed to buy it. The resell value of the HZ will give you a bonus 9089 coins and 15 cash, lowering the cost of the gun. Spend your teen levels aiming for 250 kill combo rooms and coin tourneys, although don't worry so much about tournaments as 25000 coins shouldn't be too hard to acquire as you level up gradually.

Finally, it's also not a bad idea to buy a support gun for your HZ (See _Assassin_ or _M249 SAW_ above), BEFORE you buy the SMAW, and then aim to improve your HZ in the mid-20's and buy the SMAW then. If that is your intention then go along with it.

Flag Post

6. Tier 5 Guns and beyond!

Flag Post

reserved

Flag Post

I will be adding images and new sections to this guide as time goes on, it will probably be a week or so before it is all finished, so be patient!

Flag Post

Good job. The beginning part looks promising. I like how you give multiple ways to go in the game and not just 1. Keep up the good work.

Flag Post

Good topic!

Flag Post

A topic like this was really needed I would say and would help many new players, Great work. :D

Flag Post

thats a good guide so far
i hope you will keep up the motivations for weapon choice etc.
good luck on the rest of your guide

PSL Pistol

A flashy man’s MP5, costing more coins but no cash, a very powerful weapon which will do you well into the teens.

I like this gun. It’s design is nice and who doesn’t love red laser beams? It costs 5593 coins though which means you may need to tourney to acquire it, or at least participate in a grindfest. Hey -ho, at least it costs 0 cash and it is stronger than the MP5, at a cost of clip size.

it is not stronger than the mp5, it deals more dmg per bullet yes but its firerate is only half of the mp5 firerate.

Flag Post

At last a guide that can proudly serve it’s purpose!
Its amazing how you put a different routes you could go,
and the countless number of valuble tips!
Congratz on your current progress, I think everybody would
be happy to see this awesome guide finished!

Flag Post
Originally posted by tim0tim0:

thats a good guide so far
i hope you will keep up the motivations for weapon choice etc.
good luck on the rest of your guide

PSL Pistol

A flashy man’s MP5, costing more coins but no cash, a very powerful weapon which will do you well into the teens.

I like this gun. It’s design is nice and who doesn’t love red laser beams? It costs 5593 coins though which means you may need to tourney to acquire it, or at least participate in a grindfest. Hey -ho, at least it costs 0 cash and it is stronger than the MP5, at a cost of clip size.

it is not stronger than the mp5, it deals more dmg per bullet yes but its firerate is only half of the mp5 firerate.

Both have a 0.15 second firerate (firing approx 6-7 bullets per second), and the PSL has a higher damage, of course its accuracy is worse than the MP5 as is the clip size, IMHO the MP5 is better, having used it against PSL’s myself, but I understand why other players would want to save cash for an assault rifle later and get the PSL instead.

Flag Post

That’s about all for today, thanks for the nice comments guys! I’ll get down to a couple more chapters tomorrow and start including more images :)

Flag Post

TL;DR I still cant believe how such a reptitive game needs way too much explanations.

Just put a list of useless guns and the road to get pg mark, barrte etc and what gun should you get, easy as eating a pie.

/Waiting Hemanhandled to insert ‘’cant eat pie’’ joke here.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by DalekRuler:

Both have a 0.15 second firerate (firing approx 6-7 bullets per second), and the PSL has a higher damage, of course its accuracy is worse than the MP5 as is the clip size, IMHO the MP5 is better, having used it against PSL’s myself, but I understand why other players would want to save cash for an assault rifle later and get the PSL instead.

D: uh oh i recalled that the psl had a 0.3 firerate … its obvious i was wrong :/

Flag Post

Would someone who just start the game read all that? Sorry just simple logic.

Flag Post

I thought most of dat stuff was common sense, but dats just me 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ninjakiwimartin:

8)

8)

Originally posted by HeManhandled:

I thought most of dat stuff was common sense, but dats just me 8)

Yeh sum idiots ned moar explanations to understand cuz dey r 2 lazy 2 use le coman sansa 8)