Who's got a Popgun?

37 posts

Flag Post

People who have Popguns seem to be few and far between.
Are you out there?

Flag Post

i had pop gun and sold it :O

Flag Post

cause Pop gun was only a christmas gun and it sucks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by awwgee:

People who have Popguns seem to be few and far between.
Are you out there?

Ye 8)

Flag Post

i still have it ^^ its awesome to shoot lvl 10-20 with :D

Flag Post

got like 4 accs with it, a lvl 7(tourneys like hell) on my 32, 12 and 14

Flag Post

LOL Wow you guys still have it

Flag Post

( ._.) i dont got it no more…

Flag Post

My ’’kongfriend’’ had a popgun and got pwned several times by guys with aug, he asked me to help him ’’faming’’/using hsi accoutn to lvl up and then i got aug by selling popgun and i gave back his acc….And then the idiot sold the aug for SOP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by juanpy:

My ’’kongfriend’’ had a popgun and got pwned several times by guys with aug, he asked me to help him faming and hten i got aug and gave back his acc….And then the idiot sold the aug for SOP.

sop is better than aug ._.

Flag Post

It’s pretty fail with it’s acurracy and lack of ammo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jk_liljay_:
Originally posted by juanpy:

My ’’kongfriend’’ had a popgun and got pwned several times by guys with aug, he asked me to help him faming and hten i got aug and gave back his acc….And then the idiot sold the aug for SOP.

sop is better than aug ._.

I beg to differ ._.

Flag Post

We don’t keep our Popguns ‘cause they’re good…
It’s all in the joy that a weird gun brings.

Flag Post

I’d classify it as da best sniper in dis game 8)

Flag Post

Popguns are just amazing shotguns. 350 damage, and if you have 17 accuracy, you have to try to miss when crawling.
@ Juanpy + DalekRuler
10mm SOP is not worth that 4 cash more, even if you do have Kreds to make it up… You waste all that money on something profoundly failing in all categories. Accuracy, Fire Rate, you name it. Sure, a 1 second reload is “good.” Now try killing that guy with an Assassin who can almost snipe you nearly twice every time you inaccurately fire one bullet. The other person has got 34 bullets, you’ve got only 10 with a 1 second reload.
In terms of the Steyr Aug vs the 10mm SOP, still, the Steyr Aug is better because of its rapid fire and killer accuracy. Sure, it has a 4 second reload, but that doesn’t matter if you’re dead after the player reloads. Plus, the 10mm SOP relies on not missing your bullets, especially when spawn killing. If you do, the Assault Rifles can spray in a line and can guarantee a hit/kill.
All in all, 10mm SOP is expensive and not as accurate as the Steyr Aug.

Flag Post

I have it on my skylerj account, and it’s not a bad gun for lower levels, its a barret from level 0-10

Flag Post

Don’t worry mods and TrickyRodent are aware of this person and he has been banned for a week and then hopefully forever…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ninjaemperor:
@ Juanpy + DalekRuler
10mm SOP is not worth that 4 cash more, even if you do have Kreds to make it up… You waste all that money on something profoundly failing in all categories. Accuracy, Fire Rate, you name it. Sure, a 1 second reload is “good.” Now try killing that guy with an Assassin who can almost snipe you nearly twice every time you inaccurately fire one bullet. The other person has got 34 bullets, you’ve got only 10 with a 1 second reload.
In terms of the Steyr Aug vs the 10mm SOP, still, the Steyr Aug is better because of its rapid fire and killer accuracy. Sure, it has a 4 second reload, but that doesn’t matter if you’re dead after the player reloads. Plus, the 10mm SOP relies on not missing your bullets, especially when spawn killing. If you do, the Assault Rifles can spray in a line and can guarantee a hit/kill.
All in all, 10mm SOP is expensive and not as accurate as the Steyr Aug.

OH RLY?

Flag Post

YES RLY

Flag Post

after this posted i owned 4 sop players

Flag Post

Keep all that out of this thread. It’s about popgun love.

Flag Post
Originally posted by awwgee:

Keep all that out of this thread. It’s about popgun love.

We got a loveass over here _

Flag Post

popgun is an okay shotgun… but once u start lvling up more, ur going to get better guns and than you’ll find out that its going to suck against higher lvl enemys

Flag Post

A glock is better 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by thebeatingguy12:

popgun is an okay shotgun… but once u start lvling up more, ur going to get better guns and than you’ll find out that its going to suck against higher lvl enemys

Its a sniper in my mind 8)