-TDP4 For Beginners-

10 posts

Flag Post

So, you want to get decent for a while? Well then, start here.
First of all, you’re supposed to be on Kongregate right now, right? When you start, some dude gives you tutorial advice. Go along with him. Later you level up and get free money, along with a Cobra. A Cobra, in my opinion, is better than a Mini Uzi. But Mp5 outranks Cobra. Start out getting farmiliar with this game, when you begin to become good, set death traps for some n00bs, by making games where only 0-your rank can join. Don’t judge anyone by their rank, though. One guy was level 4 with a PPL Pistol.
Later on, after you set enough death traps, you should be at least rank 5 with close/enough money to buy a MP5. Buy the MP5. Oh and by the way, try to level up Health and Def while you’re leveling, accuracy is optionable too, if you like long streaks of bullets killing your oppoments. If you have chunky Hp and Def, start participating in tournaments. Make sure you have a legit tournament with low level items as the type of guns you can use. Others can get you to join it with multiple low level guns shown, while isolated Op guns are hidden from view, so you will think the tournament will be easy. At your standings, you are OK, so try to get on the team with the pro dude. But don’t be a drag. You’ll lose along with him. You can also join decent OK games with the local players on other servers. Just try not to talk. Some of the Russians (NO OFFENCE) swared at me. Try be careful. Anyway, work up until Rank 8 at least. Start chunking your Def a bit, and your accuracy. Once you become stronger, start selling old useless guns for big, powerful guns. Keep working on tournaments and leveling up your stats. I consider items useless, unless you are a money farming god. When you do this process, you’ll get far. Please put any questions below. I’ll probably start of a trollception, but please do not troll. trolls

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joshmala:

So, you want to get decent for a while? Well then, start here.
First of all, you’re supposed to be on Kongregate right now, right? When you start, some dude gives you tutorial advice. Go along with him. Later you level up and get free money, along with a Cobra. A Cobra, in my opinion, is better than a Mini Uzi. But Mp5 outranks Cobra. Start out getting farmiliar with this game, when you begin to become good, set death traps for some n00bs, by making games where only 0-your rank can join. Don’t judge anyone by their rank, though. One guy was level 4 with a PPL Pistol.
Later on, after you set enough death traps, you should be at least rank 5 with close/enough money to buy a MP5. Buy the MP5. Oh and by the way, try to level up Health and Def while you’re leveling, accuracy is optionable too, if you like long streaks of bullets killing your oppoments. If you have chunky Hp and Def, start participating in tournaments. Make sure you have a legit tournament with low level items as the type of guns you can use. Others can get you to join it with multiple low level guns shown, while isolated Op guns are hidden from view, so you will think the tournament will be easy. At your standings, you are OK, so try to get on the team with the pro dude. But don’t be a drag. You’ll lose along with him. You can also join decent OK games with the local players on other servers. Just try not to talk. Some of the Russians (NO OFFENCE) swared at me. Try be careful. Anyway, work up until Rank 8 at least. Start chunking your Def a bit, and your accuracy. Once you become stronger, start selling old useless guns for big, powerful guns. Keep working on tournaments and leveling up your stats. I consider items useless, unless you are a money farming god. When you do this process, you’ll get far. Please put any questions below. I’ll probably start of a trollception, but please do not troll. trolls

Good guide, but i think only pros can to this.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/59-tdp4-team-battle/topics/284545-tdp4-the-tutorial

Flag Post

I love those fail attemps to get attention by posting obvious tips.

Flag Post

Dere rlly isnt much to dis game, get da Co. Brah and ur done 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by HeManhandled:

Dere rlly isnt much to dis game, get da Co. Brah and ur done 8)

den hz den m20, easy as eating pie 8).

Flag Post

^And while ur at it, mite as well get da other two launchers for teh heck of it 8)

Flag Post

^And while ur at it, mite as well get da other two launchers for teh heck of it 8)

Lol You got a lot of posts. (compared to me)!

Flag Post

Den Potato Launcher den SMAW, easy as eating Cake. 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by tim0tim0:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/59-tdp4-team-battle/topics/284545-tdp4-the-tutorial

Agreed.