Originally posted by Sodafire:

Name: Acidity Fumer
Type: Elemental
Damage: 400-1000
Ammo: 3
Reload time: 5.5s
Shot Interval: 0.7s
Cost: 70 cash, 35,999 coins.
Requirements: 6 explosions, 4 accuracy, 8 strength.
Description: The Acidity shoots special slow moving acid bullets that do 400-1000 damage on initial impact. Then, the bullet corrodes the enemy, making him lose 200 health every 4 seconds, for 8 seconds! Once the enemy dies, anyone who touches his death place before he respawns will have 5% of their health taken away.

That’s not TDP4 type of guns. There’s no damage over time guns only explosives or regular damage on contact.

Flag Post

Im thinking of a elemental gun. Just like thunderbringer and firestarter. This should be a weapon mostly for starters.
Name:Windbewilder
Type:Elemental
Ammo:4
Damage:100-300
Reload Time:1.5 seconds
Cost:4000 coins, 4 cash
Shot Interval: 0.5 seconds
Requirements: 2 explosions, 3 strength,

Flag Post
Originally posted by Assassination167:
Originally posted by Sodafire:

Name: Acidity Fumer
Damage: 400-1000
Ammo: 3
Reload time: 5.5s
Shot Interval: 0.7s
Cost: 70 cash, 35,999 coins.
Requirements: 6 explosions, 4 accuracy, 8 strength.
Description: The Acidity shoots special slow moving acid bullets that do 400-1000 damage on initial impact. Then, the bullet corrodes the enemy, making him lose 200 health every 4 seconds, for 8 seconds! Once the enemy dies, anyone who touches his death place before he respawns will have 5% of their health taken away.

That’s not TDP4 type of guns. There’s no damage over time guns only explosives or regular damage on contact.

so saying thats right i mean this idea is great but though needs more of an easyer thinking. cmon its overpriced and the requirements suck

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

^Haters gonna hate :)

Flag Post

I have an idea

Name: Scatter blast
Damage: 250-400
Ammo: 5
Reload time: 1s
Shot interval: 1s
Cost: 78 cash, 45,000
Requirements: 5 accuracy, 9 strength
Description: Fires 5 small lava like (Bullets I dont know what to call them) and they scatter and slide across the ground to the direction you were shooting at. Has the same curve shot as 6G30. Also has an effect of a slight burn on the players of stand on the lava like pellets

Flag Post

hi

Flag Post

this game is cool

Flag Post
Originally posted by nejc123:

this game is cool

thanks

Flag Post

^Np 8)

Flag Post

Name:Bold Laser
Type:Energy
Ammo:50
Damage:250-300
Coins:20000
Cash:25
Colour:Purple
Reload:1.5 sec
Description:A laser gun good for doing combos,it got lots of ammos and small relaod!It has also big damage but some expensive for low lvls!I think people will like that very much and kongregate,JavelinOU will support me and make this gun!
Thanks for your support! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rampage_Boy:

Name:Bold Laser
Type:Energy
Ammo:50
Damage:250-300
Coins:20000
Cash:25
Colour:Purple
Reload:1.5 sec
Description:A laser gun good for doing combos,it got lots of ammos and small relaod!It has also big damage but some expensive for low lvls!I think people will like that very much and kongregate,JavelinOU will support me and make this gun!
Thanks for your support! :)

Requirements:Explositions:3
Accuracy :5
Strength :2

Flag Post

I think you should up it to 2.5, the laser standard, with that ammo capacity it can spare reload time, and also, what’s the shot interval?

Flag Post

Name: KA74 Prototype
Type: Assault Rifle
Ammo: 15
Damage: 420-470
Shot Interval: 0.25s
Requirements: 5 strength, 3 accuracy.
Reload: 2.65s
Description: The KA74 Prototype is the evolution of the AK47. With increased shot velocity the bullets penetrate armor therefore increased damage.
Price: 22 cash, 29500 coins

Flag Post

Name:BlackRail
Type:Handgun
Ammo:14
Damage:230-310
Shot Interval: 0.35
Requirements:4 Strength,5 Accuracy
Reload:2.5
Desc:BlackRail is an powerful Magnum-Handgun capable of giving high chances of critical shots and penetrate any armor with ability to destroy enemies Spawn Force Fields.
Price:25 cash 11000 coins

Flag Post

Name: Euler Rifle
Type: Sniper rifle
Ammo: 12
Damage: 650-700
Shot interval: 0.3 seconds
Requirements: 7 accuracy, 4 strength
Reload: 1.2 seconds
Description: A sniper rifle better than Dragunov.

Flag Post

Eddy, won’t happen, not enough price wiggle room between Barrett and Drag to fit it in. Yeps, also won’t happen sadly Javelin won’t allow such a weapon. Soda, I can’t explain a reason why, but it won’t happen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajbarr:

I think you should up it to 2.5, the laser standard, with that ammo capacity it can spare reload time, and also, what’s the shot interval?

shot interval will be 0.2 sec

Flag Post

Herp Derp 8)

Flag Post

Hey guys!Who wanna to gamemakers make mine “Bold Laser” gun? Vote me cuz i had seen a dream when i was sleaping that this gun can beat even plasma!(if u had atleast 300 hp)
-ThanX for your votes.

Flag Post

Protip: take idea and post here