There should Be another map including vehicles.

19 posts

Flag Post

For more kills, or more fun. We should have atleast a try for vehicles. Map #1 “Parking Lot” Go around 5 stories, camp under cars, steal cars to run them over. Map #2 “Airbase” The sequel of Military Camp. Its a red v. blue match. Some of the bases have heli’s and Jets. On the top of each building have 1 BOMBER. It spawns every 3 minutes. You can destroy other bases for an advantage. On the bottom of the base, you can bomb any enemy soldiers that are going to your base. From the Top-Gamer, Daniel A.K.A Deruity12twotoes. FTW!!!!

Flag Post

This is a Flash Game…..

Flag Post

This not Red Cruicable 2!!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

OP up in da clouds as usual 8)

Flag Post

go play call of duty

Flag Post

^More leik go play w/ noobs 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ackar:

go play call of duty

dont see how his post is like CoD more like BF3 8]

Flag Post

I prefer the hotdog caliber.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deruity12twotoes:

For more kills, or more fun. We should have atleast a try for vehicles. Map #1 “Parking Lot” Go around 5 stories, camp under cars, steal cars to run them over. Map #2 “Airbase” The sequel of Military Camp. Its a red v. blue match. Some of the bases have heli’s and Jets. On the top of each building have 1 BOMBER. It spawns every 3 minutes. You can destroy other bases for an advantage. On the bottom of the base, you can bomb any enemy soldiers that are going to your base. From the Top-Gamer, Daniel A.K.A Deruity12twotoes. FTW!!!!

Flag Post

That man’s sleeves are rather tight fitting.

Flag Post

no.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

No. Just… No.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Frost_Reaver:

Mmm sausages 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by HeManhandled:

Mmm sausages 8)

Hurray Weiners.

Flag Post

yay someone finally agrees with me 8]

Flag Post
Originally posted by xNikolau:
Originally posted by Deruity12twotoes:

Flag Post

It really sealed the deal when he signed off as “the Top-Gamer.”