BUYERS AND NON-BUYERS

41 posts

Flag Post

i would like to think to make rooms able to seperate buyers from normals in certain catgorys, EX 1.: room allows minor buyers and normals EX: 2. major buyers tournament, just stuff like that becuase nonbuyers cannot do combos without haveing some major buyer troll them, or get 1,000kills medal without a berret stalker, or stuff like that, IT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME,, and they bullie everyone about it, i personaly set out to take down all bully buyers and befreind the suttle ones, BULLY BUYERS NEED SOME SORT OF RESTRAINT kongregate might not agree with my example ideas but they need to make a way to stop Buyer Bullies! THEY ARE GUNSHOTS AT THE NORMALS! RESTRAIN THE BB’S!!

Flag Post

message my acuont if you have any private concerns about my topic ect and plz if you have idea POST IT. i wish to end the era of bb’s!

Flag Post

quit saying buyers when you have no solid proof that they bought it

Flag Post

I spent money on this game, but speaking as an advocate of Javelin and as a map designer for TDP4, we pay to support the developers and keep them updating the game. Game developers need food and shelter just like everyone else. Revenue from the game helps them, and it also helps the players who wish to have an edge in the game. I understand how it greatly affects the balance of power, and that paying gives the payer an unfair advantage over non-payers in this game, but the developers need the money. Your criticism is unfair as you fail to see the position of the developers in your argument above.

Flag Post

this idea has been posted MANY times, and it WILL NOT HAPPEN. deal with it. if you don’t like it don’t play the game. that or make private rooms and only let friends join. stop whining already. I swear the only things worse than buyers are the n00b ragers constantly flaming and complaining. Especially when they don’t have proof that they even buy, they can do surveys and shit without buying or be really good like Chopper91 said.

Originally posted by Chopper91:

Flag Post
Originally posted by CJNinja:

this idea has been posted MANY times, and it WILL NOT HAPPEN. deal with it. if you don’t like it don’t play the game. that or make private rooms and only let friends join. stop whining already. I swear the only things worse than buyers are the n00b ragers constantly flaming and complaining. Especially when they don’t have proof that they even buy, they can do surveys and shit without buying or be really good like Chopper91 said.

exactly. +1

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonslayer102:

i would like to think to make rooms able to seperate buyers from normals in certain catgorys, EX 1.: room allows minor buyers and normals EX: 2. major buyers tournament, just stuff like that becuase nonbuyers cannot do combos without haveing some major buyer troll them, or get 1,000kills medal without a berret stalker, or stuff like that, IT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME,, and they bullie everyone about it, i personaly set out to take down all bully buyers and befreind the suttle ones, BULLY BUYERS NEED SOME SORT OF RESTRAINT kongregate might not agree with my example ideas but they need to make a way to stop Buyer Bullies! THEY ARE GUNSHOTS AT THE NORMALS! RESTRAIN THE BB’S!!

I wish they added this,but it will be impossible.

Flag Post

+1!

Flag Post
Originally posted by blahmaster6000:

I spent money on this game, but speaking as an advocate of Javelin and as a map designer for TDP4, we pay to support the developers and keep them updating the game. Game developers need food and shelter just like everyone else. Revenue from the game helps them, and it also helps the players who wish to have an edge in the game. I understand how it greatly affects the balance of power, and that paying gives the payer an unfair advantage over non-payers in this game, but the developers need the money. Your criticism is unfair as you fail to see the position of the developers in your argument above.

agreed ;D

Flag Post

I like how OP’s like “nonbuyers cannot do combos without haveing some major buyer troll them”
Poor players, can’t combo. What a shame.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

this is a horrid idea of splitting rooms between “buyers” and “non-buyers” why not just make a kicking system where the room maker can kick whoever he/she fells like so if they’re being a jerk KICK!

Flag Post

Yeah non buyers can’t win with major buyers

Flag Post

I do think that there should be several rooms for non-buyers only and others for buyers which we have already rooms for mix groups. The server can determine whether a player brought cash/gold or not then allow access to which ever rooms.

Flag Post

^the people with cash will still be able to get in the rooms

Flag Post
Originally posted by erk155:

this is a horrid idea of splitting rooms between “buyers” and “non-buyers” why not just make a kicking system where the room maker can kick whoever he/she fells like so if they’re being a jerk KICK!

And what happens when the room makers a noob and a legitimately good player joins? KICK

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

I do think that there should be several rooms for non-buyers only and others for buyers which we have already rooms for mix groups. The server can determine whether a player brought cash/gold or not then allow access to which ever rooms.

And how would this benifit the developers to get more money?

Flag Post

We may never know da truth 8/

Flag Post
Originally posted by HeManhandled:

We may never know da truth 8/

the world may never know…………8O

Flag Post
Originally posted by Frost_Reaver:
Originally posted by erk155:

And what happens when the room makers a noob and a legitimately good player joins? KICK

oh yea kick the winning player out of a tournie…

Flag Post

Well 1st of all better grammar when addressing these page long complaints. Secondly, this has been said in some way or another for the past 2 years. 3rdly this will never happen obviously. I am 17/17 with pg m2 barret, Ive spent 0 bucks on this. The only idea that I have ever agreed with was the option to disable/dequip arts viva profile with this type of stuff. No arts rooms? Enjoy the spam or perhaps getting 1 shot by a barret? Then we will be hearing complaints about overpowered guns. There willl be no rooms(there isnt much for high lvls as it is) for arties. Arties arent bullys by nature, why should they go out and buy nooby guns and weaken to play fair? Find a group of friends to tournie with, buy, or survey as I did.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I liked how that guy up there requested better grammar and went on to write things like “I am 17/17 with pg m2 barret.”

Flag Post

I agree, but disagree. It would be nice to have that, but then the lobbies would be smaller, and it would be VERY hard to find a game. Also all the “Buyers” would be the higher levels mainly, and the “Non-Buyers” is kind of the low levels. Instead, you should be able to disable certain guns in a normal room, just like when creating tournaments.

Flag Post
Originally posted by awwgee:

I liked how that guy up there requested better grammar and went on to write things like “I am 17/17 with pg m2 barret.”

Agreed. Better Grammar WOULD be nice….