BUYERS AND NON-BUYERS page 2

41 posts

Flag Post

glitch bump

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jack_Crazy:
Originally posted by dragonslayer102:

i would like to think to make rooms able to seperate buyers from normals in certain catgorys, EX 1.: room allows minor buyers and normals EX: 2. major buyers tournament, just stuff like that becuase nonbuyers cannot do combos without haveing some major buyer troll them, or get 1,000kills medal without a berret stalker, or stuff like that, IT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME,, and they bullie everyone about it, i personaly set out to take down all bully buyers and befreind the suttle ones, BULLY BUYERS NEED SOME SORT OF RESTRAINT kongregate might not agree with my example ideas but they need to make a way to stop Buyer Bullies! THEY ARE GUNSHOTS AT THE NORMALS! RESTRAIN THE BB’S!!

^NO, YOU GUYS FAIL! FOR TRYING TO HOG ATTENTION WITH A STUPID PICTURE AND A DUMB RANT!

Flag Post

^Look guys, we have a tough guy on the forums 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebiwan:

i would like to think to make rooms able to seperate buyers from normals in certain catgorys, EX 1.: room allows minor buyers and normals EX: 2. major buyers tournament, just stuff like that becuase nonbuyers cannot do combos without haveing some major buyer troll them, or get 1,000kills medal without a berret stalker, or stuff like that, IT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME,, and they bullie everyone about it, i personaly set out to take down all bully buyers and befreind the suttle ones, BULLY BUYERS NEED SOME SORT OF RESTRAINT kongregate might not agree with my example ideas but they need to make a way to stop Buyer Bullies! THEY ARE GUNSHOTS AT THE NORMALS! RESTRAIN THE BB’S!!

Well 1st of all better grammar when addressing these page long complaints. Secondly, this has been said in some way or another for the past 2 years. 3rdly this will never happen obviously. I am 17/17 with pg m2 barret, Ive spent 0 bucks on this. The only idea that I have ever agreed with was the option to disable/dequip arts viva profile with this type of stuff. No arts rooms? Enjoy the spam or perhaps getting 1 shot by a barret? Then we will be hearing complaints about overpowered guns. There willl be no rooms(there isnt much for high lvls as it is) for arties. Arties arent bullys by nature, why should they go out and buy nooby guns and weaken to play fair? Find a group of friends to tournie with, buy, or survey as I did.

friends to tournie with=scam
buy=dumbass
survey=highly unlikely
farm= 90% of all arters

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chopper91:
Originally posted by sebiwan:

Well 1st of all better grammar when addressing these page long complaints. Secondly, this has been said in some way or another for the past 2 years. 3rdly this will never happen obviously. I am 17/17 with pg m2 barret, Ive spent 0 bucks on this. The only idea that I have ever agreed with was the option to disable/dequip arts viva profile with this type of stuff. No arts rooms? Enjoy the spam or perhaps getting 1 shot by a barret? Then we will be hearing complaints about overpowered guns. There willl be no rooms(there isnt much for high lvls as it is) for arties. Arties arent bullys by nature, why should they go out and buy nooby guns and weaken to play fair? Find a group of friends to tournie with, buy, or survey as I did.

friends to tournie with=scam
buy=dumbass
survey=highly unlikely
farm= 90% of all arters

farming only goes so far…
10 kred survey or offer= 24 cash
job = 1hour = 6 bucks = 60 kreds = 150 cash
combo(250 kills)= 1 cash= 2500 coins= 1-2 hours
Friends= not some random person that you asked to tournie with

Flag Post

ohhhhhhh so you have a job? that explains everything XD
and farming can take u anywhere ;)

Flag Post

this topic is stupid. the admins are not going to take away the option of paying, and users bitching about it are not going to be able to do anything. stop complaining, and if you don’t like the way things are, just leave.

Flag Post

OP doesnt like the big paying man 8]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chopper91:

ohhhhhhh so you have a job? that explains everything XD
and farming can take u anywhere ;)

nope ;p

Flag Post

^yes
neva underestimate farmers :)

Flag Post

Flag Post

stop it guys ur hurting this lady’s ^ feelings xD

Flag Post

She is a farmer producing the Tears of Virgins.

Flag Post

I like this idea, but wouldnt it be easier if we can check off a button to disable or able artifacts or certain spam weapons?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SolemnGod:

I like this idea, but wouldnt it be easier if we can check off a button to disable or able artifacts or certain spam weapons?

That would actually be easier, and would allow players to prevent overpowered CS type items from warping the playing field.

Also, no matter whether someone can obtain an item by not actually paying real cash doesn’t change the fact that said item must be balanced against the rest of the items and not have a power level that exceeds anything else lest you create a situation where the game becomes who spends the most real cash wins also known as Pay to Win.

While I realize that the devs have put a lot of time and effort into their projects that also means they shouldn’t create situations where a player decides to not to play at all or anymore because of items that warp the playing field because then they lose any potential money they might have spent.

One of the problems with weapons that warp playing fields is that each time you play you have to take that one single item into account no matter what you do and plan a strategy to deal with that one single item. When that happens, the game is broken and the item should be rebalanced so that doesn’t happen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by daexion:
Originally posted by SolemnGod:

That would actually be easier, and would allow players to prevent overpowered CS type items from warping the playing field.

Also, no matter whether someone can obtain an item by not actually paying real cash doesn’t change the fact that said item must be balanced against the rest of the items and not have a power level that exceeds anything else lest you create a situation where the game becomes who spends the most real cash wins also known as Pay to Win.

While I realize that the devs have put a lot of time and effort into their projects that also means they shouldn’t create situations where a player decides to not to play at all or anymore because of items that warp the playing field because then they lose any potential money they might have spent.

One of the problems with weapons that warp playing fields is that each time you play you have to take that one single item into account no matter what you do and plan a strategy to deal with that one single item. When that happens, the game is broken and the item should be rebalanced so that doesn’t happen.

he’ll make a new game when the player population drops…thats what i would do :)
(to rip the dumbasses of kreds and paypal again)