Level up?

15 posts

Flag Post

For every kill you gain one XP… To level up you need at least 100 XP! We need better ways to level up… I am not PRO at TDP4, but tell me how to level up more quick!

Flag Post

Hey I give you a 2/10 on your grammar. It may be hard but just keep going at it, some people are lvl 50’s and how did they do that? They worked hard at it.

Flag Post

Just play da game u lazy bum 8)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Well, leveling up may seem hard, but there are clans that are willing to be generous.
Good luck Bro! -Cruci

Flag Post

Combos 8)

Flag Post

> clans
> combos

8)

Flag Post

dont forget da flag farm 8)

Flag Post

^No dose r fine 8)

Flag Post

yeah there are combos clans and farms but still there wouldnt be any need for that if it were easier to level up

Flag Post
Originally posted by WowIMustBeBad:

Hey I give you a 2/10 on your grammar. It may be hard but just keep going at it, some people are lvl 50’s and how did they do that? They worked hard at it.

Sorry for the bad grammar… I am not american, at least not a north-american… I do what I can do!

Flag Post

No need to necro it to respond to him, I’m sure he’d be fine with no response as long as you worked at it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajbarr:

No need to necro it to respond to him, I’m sure he’d be fine with no response as long as you worked at it.

This.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nickingoo:

Sorry for the bad grammar… I am not american, at least not a north-american… I do what I can do!

Dunt worry man its fine 8)

Flag Post

Bad idea just an FYI