Zombies idea

46 posts

Flag Post

What do you guys think of zombies i think it should be same guns and all that and that you can play solo and online almost the same as black ops zombies. post your comment here

 
Flag Post

go away

 
Flag Post

Hmm, I like the way you think JettBetterly. :D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Chopper91:

go away

You can just simply say i dont like that idea.

 
Flag Post

`how aboput zombie survival mode that can be more fun

 
Flag Post

here’s da problem:
-health packs
-infinite ammo
-zombies are melee
same problem with real players, you can just camp and thunder/m20 spam with infinite ammo and pick up hp packs easily, and with 1 coin and 1 exp per kill, getting combos would be a snap, and totally ruin the game. if we changed zombies from melee to ranged by giving them weapons, it’d make no fucking sense. all in all great idea, but simply can’t be implemented into this type of game. look at SAS, they did it right with limited ammo and no hp recovery until wave was over,as well as no OP arts that make you practically invincible. tdp4 is meant for pvp, not pvz

 
Flag Post

We have to remember this is TDP4, not SAS3 – or creating it into another zombie game, but still… :D

 
Flag Post

features :
-some zombies armed with weapons
-some zombies is strong but slow movement
-some zombies is fast but weak defneces
-some maybe can fly (zombies)
if we play but theres should be bosses

 
Flag Post

Everyone who supports these kind of ideas are retarded.
THIS IDEA WAS REJECTED A LOT OF TIMES AND SIR ZELLEK SAID THE CHANCES OF IT HAPPENING
ARE LESS THAN 5%.SO STOP TRYING.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bigtimerusher:

features :
-some zombies armed with weapons
-some zombies is strong but slow movement
-some zombies is fast but weak defneces
-some maybe can fly (zombies)
if we play but theres should be bosses

zombies dont shoot guns 8) plus der should be boss zombies like a boomer so dey puke on us 8)

 
Flag Post

fail

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zeus24:
Originally posted by bigtimerusher:

features :
-some zombies armed with weapons
-some zombies is strong but slow movement
-some zombies is fast but weak defneces
-some maybe can fly (zombies)
if we play but theres should be bosses

zombies dont shoot guns 8) plus der should be boss zombies like a boomer so dey puke on us 8)

You took the boomer from Left 4 Dead 2 8D ^

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Zurgz:

`how aboput zombie survival mode that can be more fun

Thats what i said but i didnt say survival i said like black ops, and black ops has survival

 
Flag Post

^ den why don’t you just play BO den? 8)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Chopper91:

go away

Yo you could be a bit nicer? He’s new to the forums and probably hasn’t thought it all through, give him some consideration. Imagine your first idea getting kicked out the window by “GET OUT OF HERE YOU SUCKER!” posts xD.

Originally posted by JettBetterly:
Originally posted by Chopper91:

go away

You can just simply say i dont like that idea.

Yea quite a few peeps on this forum are pretty mean. However not ALL are…it depends on who sees what post & what they like :)

Ex: I go way easier on low posters then super high ones that just troll all day.

Originally posted by CJNinja:

here’s da problem:
-health packs
-infinite ammo
-zombies are melee
same problem with real players, you can just camp and thunder/m20 spam with infinite ammo and pick up hp packs easily, and with 1 coin and 1 exp per kill, getting combos would be a snap, and totally ruin the game. if we changed zombies from melee to ranged by giving them weapons, it’d make no fucking sense. all in all great idea, but simply can’t be implemented into this type of game. look at SAS, they did it right with limited ammo and no hp recovery until wave was over,as well as no OP arts that make you practically invincible. tdp4 is meant for pvp, not pvz

Thanks for explaining it considerately & knowledgeably to the OP :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by xNikolau:

Everyone who supports these kind of ideas are retarded.
THIS IDEA WAS REJECTED A LOT OF TIMES AND SIR ZELLEK SAID THE CHANCES OF IT HAPPENING
ARE LESS THAN 5%.SO STOP TRYING.

Hey he’s new to the forums no need ta be mean :(

 
Flag Post

OP do u have a zombie fetish or sumthing? 8)

 
Flag Post

^ I think he does 8)

 
Flag Post

Kids + necrophilia = ? 8)

 
Flag Post

If my first idea was dumb i would gladly accept the slap in the face to bring me to reality

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Chopper91:

If my first idea was dumb i would gladly accept the slap in the face to bring me to reality

still be nicer >.> we have enough bullying in the world…

 
Flag Post

not bullying, teaching :)

 
Flag Post

If u get butt-hurt over da internet, den u rlly shuldnt be on da internet to begin w/ 8)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CJNinja:

here’s da problem:
-health packs
-infinite ammo
-zombies are melee
same problem with real players, you can just camp and thunder/m20 spam with infinite ammo and pick up hp packs easily, and with 1 coin and 1 exp per kill, getting combos would be a snap, and totally ruin the game. if we changed zombies from melee to ranged by giving them weapons, it’d make no fucking sense. all in all great idea, but simply can’t be implemented into this type of game. look at SAS, they did it right with limited ammo and no hp recovery until wave was over,as well as no OP arts that make you practically invincible. tdp4 is meant for pvp, not pvz

you just reminded me limited ammo too

 
Flag Post

^Booo 8)