Weapon Selection problem

8 posts

Flag Post

The deal: I got 3 assault rifles, one of them is my main weapon. I also got an RPD. When I start a game, I got my RPD in hand, and when I switch to my assault rifles, I need to get though all of them to find the one I use. Any way to get around that w/out selling anything?

 
Flag Post

Who the **** buys three freaking assault rifles in the first place? And then buys an RPD ontop of that???

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Marine851:

The deal: I got 3 assault rifles, one of them is my main weapon. I also got an RPD. When I start a game, I got my RPD in hand, and when I switch to my assault rifles, I need to get though all of them to find the one I use. Any way to get around that w/out selling anything?

Sell ur rpd 8)

 
Flag Post

hemanhanded he said with out selling anyhting

 
Flag Post

RPD is un accurate and thus is Crap sell guns and use AUG 8)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by incognitoboi:

Who the **** buys three freaking assault rifles in the first place? And then buys an RPD ontop of that???

Got M-16 first, then AUG, then RPD, and Assassin. All a while in between purchases. Still think RPD is useful (camping, if Assassin is out of ammo) And, No, I’m not selling my RPD.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dustyacer:

hemanhanded he said with out selling anyhting

Rpd is an exception 8)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by HeManhandled:
Originally posted by dustyacer:

hemanhanded he said with out selling anyhting

Rpd is an exception 8)

All right. But if I do that, then the game will still start me out on M-16, and I have to go through 2 weapons to get to Assassin.