Snowman or H.Z.

32 posts

Flag Post

Post your comments below on which to choose, 1 for Snowman 2 for H.Z. and also post why.

Flag Post

Snowman.

Flag Post

Snowman.

Flag Post

HZ 8)

Flag Post

Snowman! .

Flag Post

HZ becuz its a tru rocket 8)

Flag Post

hz is boss 8)

Flag Post

HZ

Flag Post

HZ more damage but snowman can shoot multiple bullets so it does a twice the damage in less time. However it takes 3 seconds to reload so its not good for killing multiple people in the same amount of time. Depends on what you’re using it for.

Flag Post

I got Snowman because I needed 1 more strength for HZ and didn’t want to risk the sale ending :|

Flag Post

^U ill miss out on all da spam 8/

Flag Post

Spam FTW 8)

Flag Post

The snowman actually has a little lower splash radius than the H.Z but snowman actually has 4 bullets with very much rapid fire. so ill take 1

Flag Post

Glock.

Flag Post

^

Flag Post

Screw both of them, get the M20.

Flag Post

^THE H.Z IS ONLY ROCKET THE NON-BUYERS CAN GET and snowman

Flag Post

Not true they can get SMAW or even m2 with a magical thing called a “sale”.

Flag Post

REALLY OMG A SALE SOUNDS SOOOOO MAGICAL!

Flag Post

Always get da Co. brah. 8)

Flag Post

stfu, why do people say ‘co. bruh’? Just cuz hemanhandled says it?

Flag Post

Cuz the CO.BRAH

Flag Post

Nuff said

Flag Post
Originally posted by NetherRealm:

stfu, why do people say ‘co. bruh’? Just cuz hemanhandled says it?

Its Co. Brah, and u culd always just leave 8)

Flag Post

Let’s compare their stats.

H.Z: Damage per shot 800, reload time 1s, shot interval 1s, ammo 1. (Every[1+1] 2 seconds the weapon deals 800 damage, however another ammo takes another 2 seconds making it more than 3.6, and making it only break even with the snowman at 1600 damage)
Snowman: Damage per shot: 400, reload time: 3s, shot interval 0.15s, ammo 4. (Every [0.15×4+3] 3.6 seconds the weapon deals 1600)

Every 4 seconds, the H.Z deals [800×2] 1600 damage (shot interval+reload)
Every 3.6 seconds, the Snowman deals [400×4] 1600 damage (shot interval+reload)

More damage in the least amount of time?
Snowman wins, but the H.Z is capable of taking out people who have 600 hp, while a 600 hp opponent could simply dodge the other 3 shots, and then taking out the person with the snowman, because he has 3 seconds.

The H.Z has a faster reload time, so overtime the H.Z could dominate the snowman, as I am a snowman user I can knock out H.Z’s, but H.Z’s are still a very tough opponent.

Result?

Though I can’t confirm the data because this was rushed, I will say the Snowman due to its higher rate of fire and it’s more forgiving shots, as you have 4 at your disposal.