Those Noobs

6 posts

Flag Post

I refuse to play this game anymore because i hate those level 12`s with rocket launchers and maxed stats. Make no sense to me. I`m stuck here with an Assassin , decent stats, level 21 and I am getting owned by a douche who bought all of his stuff. It`s so annoying . you can`t even find a match without one of them

Flag Post

took u long enough to realize

Flag Post

OP pretend to be leik one of em 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Haloan123:

I refuse to play this game anymore because i hate those level 12`s with rocket launchers and maxed stats. Make no sense to me. I`m stuck here with an Assassin , decent stats, level 21 and I am getting owned by a douche who bought all of his stuff. It`s so annoying . you can`t even find a match without one of them

Woah. You realized. I’m in awe. :0

Flag Post

sell all of your guns and buy rockets and pwn those newbs. 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zeus24:

sell all of your guns and buy rockets and pwn those newbs. 8)

Yah. That’s a good idea. That guy had no idea what he was saying.